Tattoos - The great and not so great...

rdm

PSL Athlete
Registered
Reaction score
I’m pretty heavily tatted and so is my girlfriend. I love tattoos on women it’s definitely my type ahaha
More power to you brother. Plenty of fish in the sea for everyone 😁😉🤪

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
I’ve got a few cover ups myself. I always advise younger kids, don’t go flying off the rails when you’re 18 and get fuckin blasted just because. Age a little and find out who you are as a person and spend the money to get nice art that matches it . We didn’t start on my wife until she was 30, best decision ever. Even when we both turned 18 I was non stop under the needle just because I’m a sensitive, insecure wanna be hard ass. I had a vato ask me the other day “ you get some of those in prison ” I just said yes to shut his ass up . It worked. Nice work is RETARDED expensive, no 18 year old has the money for that. I quit getting them myself just so I could afford it for my wife. No way I could afford it for the both of us
Wise words.

Well put.

Did a cover up 2 years ago myself from rushing a full sleeve. It came out great though.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
So now, when you get a tattoo, they have this fake skin you leave on for a week and then your tattoo is gtg.

No washing tattoo, then drying it, then adding Aquafor for 2-3 days and no non scented lotion following that...

Technology!!

E.J.D

Registered
Reaction score
So now, when you get a tattoo, they have this fake skin you leave on for a week and then your tattoo is gtg.

No washing tattoo, then drying it, then adding Aquafor for 2-3 days and no non scented lotion following that...

Technology!!

Interesting

JD1155

Registered
Reaction score
What's your favorite tattoo? This can be one you have and one that you've seen.

What's the worse tattoo you've seen and why?

For those into specific famous artists, who is your favorite tattoo artist?!?

I used to do BJJ with an older guy who served many years in an army SMU. Many many combat deployments. He had this Spartan shield back piece. For someone like myself, it would be out of place but for him it worked and looked sharp