• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tanning? New Girl with great ambitions and my bastard cheating ex.

babyhulk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just started tanning again, post workout. I have to say it feels great. I feel so much tighter and toned when I hop out of the tanning bed, It's a hard feeling for me to describe, but I love it. My new girlfriend kinda edged me back into it, she's darker then all hell, and I'm losing my glow. She's always fucking with me, saying we look like a mixed couple in public, and that I'm a poor excuse for an italian man.. Lmaoo.. I'm really digging the new girl though. She's the strongest motivator, because she's into all the same things I am. She works out daily for a minimum of an hour and a half, and tans right after. She's in hellaciously good shape, has her diet to a T, and is running the same diet I am aswell. It's just so convenient it's almost too good to be true. She's still playing the supplement game, and I haven't told her about my AAS use yet, But I can tell she suspects it, and she actually wanted to try AAS in the future. She currently just runs supplements, hell, she's drinking almost as many protein shakes I do!!

Oh, and on another note, Me and my fiancee are by all means done. Found out she decided to be a whore. Not going to go into too many details, but she apparently took a liking to fat janitors that have several kids. Needless to say, I'm not putting up with shit.

I just started tanning again, post workout. I have to say it feels great. I feel so much tighter and toned when I hop out of the tanning bed, It's a hard feeling for me to describe, but I love it. My new girlfriend kinda edged me back into it, she's darker then all hell, and I'm losing my glow. She's always fucking with me, saying we look like a mixed couple in public, and that I'm a poor excuse for an italian man.. Lmaoo.. I'm really digging the new girl though. She's the strongest motivator, because she's into all the same things I am. She works out daily for a minimum of an hour and a half, and tans right after. She's in hellaciously good shape, has her diet to a T, and is running the same diet I am aswell. It's just so convenient it's almost too good to be true. She's still playing the supplement game, and I haven't told her about my AAS use yet, But I can tell she suspects it, and she actually wanted to try AAS in the future. She currently just runs supplements, hell, she's drinking almost as many protein shakes I do!!

Oh, and on another note, Me and my fiancee are by all means done. Found out she decided to be a whore. Not going to go into too many details, but she apparently took a liking to fat janitors that have several kids. Needless to say, I'm not putting up with shit.

Ive never been in a tanning bed I get very dark in summer with no effort. Im a little pasty looking now. Maybe Ill give it a try. About your ex, that shit sucks man. Same thing happened to me......why is it they cheat with losers? If it wouldve been a step up maybe I could understand......ah but oh well sounds like you found a nice girl that fits your life style.

Yeah, in all honesty I'm glad it's happened. We were bumpy for several months to begin with, and I'd rather it happen before we tie a knot. Plus the new lady, for lack of better words, is simply amazing. Not sure what the deal is with the whole janitor thing, I just know he worked with her. I was told he has a reasonable amount of money, so I'm assuming that's what caused it. Still doesn't make too much sense to me though, because I'm not exactly living in a cardboard box. I drive a fucking mercedes for fuck sake. Oh well! :jerkit:

Getting a pre tan before the warm season starts is always a plus

I like her too lol.
When she's ready send her to me please.
I specialize in hot glamazon hard body types and have species affinity for Italians.
Capiche?

fucking whore. I hate that shit. Makes me want to go all roid rage on a bitch...

oh yeah...refer to the song "loser like me" by theory of a deadman...Maybe that will explain the "moving down" paradox.

I'll check it out heath, and i'm not trying to turn orange lmao, just getting my pre summer tan in so i'm not a white pasty looking meathead, plus the girl digs it :winkfinger: When I tan I get dark not orange haha. Gs, that guy looks more like a spray tan jersey shore wannabe! AY, It'll probably be more towards summer, but I'll definately send her your way haha. Just no test, i'm not a fan of fupas..

Good riddance to that shit. I am sure that if you keep channeling your anger to improving yourself and your life, this could be the best thing that ever happened to you.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm working on it ghd! Just this new girlfreind alone has really been motivating me, I wish I would have met her before I met my ex!!

Tanning still to this day is the only thing that gets rid of my acne. I have literally taken everything under the sun.

Tannings killing my acne aswell.

Get melanotan. You'll save a bunch of time on tanning and get dark way faster. Less risk of skin cancer. Also gives you constant boners.

Tell your girl to cut back on tanning or do the melanotan, UV tanning = wrinkles and chicken leather skin. In fact, melanotan would be a good "stepping stone" to peptides or AAS.

Honestly Rainier, I've never heard of it. I'm now crazily intrigued.

Honestly Rainier, I've never heard of it. I'm now crazily intrigued.
Try it out. You'll like it. Just start the dosage small and work your way up. Same goes for your girlfriend. The raging libido works both ways off this stuff.

I know nothing about it, i did some googling, but most of the information I found doesn't correspond with one another.

hey Rainier, I have heard/wanted to try melatonin but I thought it came with a whole slew of side effects? how long did the effects last

hey Rainier, I have heard/wanted to try melatonin but I thought it came with a whole slew of side effects? how long did the effects last
You might feel some nausea, which is the worst side effect I hear of that happens pretty often. You can take OTC stuff for that - some people say that claritin even helps. All the side effects stop when you stop taking it. After a few sessions of tanning, the tan should last an entire season.

I know nothing about it, i did some googling, but most of the information I found doesn't correspond with one another.
http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/f54/melanotan-ii-guide-83634/

Thanks for the info Rainier. I'm going to have to look into where I can get the stuff.

Many of the peptide sponsors have it.

I use it myself. I'm very fair skinned. Before I used it I would always get one or two horrible sunburns early in the year. I don't tan well, I just get pink. I start using it in early spring and by the time I can take my shirt off, I'm good to go with my base tan. I might supplement the melanotan with 1-2 short tanning sessions per week.

Anyone you reccomend sloppy?

Haven't tried any of the new companies yet. Although I might be testing some out for labpe. I'll let you know. Are you on IMF? Normally the MII will not be bunk so any of them should be g2g.

I am on IMF, just not very often. I have no experience with peptides at all.

Melanotan II isn't faked often - it's pretty obvious when it is working. As long as you aren't buying from a no-name source, odds are it'll be real.

I'll take my luck then I suppose, thanks for the info Rainier. Helpful as always brother.

Back