• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Take a guess

AR-15

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so since I’m not sure what I wanna be when I grow up I’ve been working security at a local nightclub to make some cash. It’s $300 a night. I’m not getting rich but it’s still cash. So long story short a fight breaks out between two drunken idiots (guys)right next to the dance floor. I get there about the same time as another bouncer. He grabs one dude and I grab the other. My guy tries to pull some haymaker shit and starts flailing away. I wasn’t having none of that so I just jammed him up and hip tossed his ass hard to the ground to take control. I figured ok everything is cool now bu nope it wasn’t. His apparent girlfriend took offense to me taking her man down hard so out of no where she flies in and bashes me in the face with a beer mug. By then all the other security was there and they put her down gently ofcourse. Ok so no everything is finally cool but now I’m left with a big ass gash between my eyes, a fucked up eye lid and I’m sure another broken nose even though I’m pretty sure that’s impossible now. Anyway I leave and head to the ER to get stitched up. Yeah I’m kinda a regular there. Guess what just the Doctor bill was? Now from what I’m told this is just the doctor bill. I will receive other bills from the hospital itself. Just the bill for the Doctor was $9800.00 WTF I was there like 45 minutes and only got 12 stitches put in. That’s like $1000 a stitch for the Doc and I still will be getting a bill from the hospital for the stitches themselves. WTF!!!!!!

Shouldn’t the bitch that hit you be paying that?

Doesn’t your employer have some responsibility in paying for your injuries since you were hurt on the job?
If you end up being stuck with the bill, most hospitals will work with you on the cost and even offer payment plans. I’m sorry to hear about your injuries.

Bro I’m telling you. My old lady literally just received the email. That’s just crazy to me.
I believe you it happened. Just that $1k a stitch would be $12k. Busting balls man. Glad it wasn't worse. And wouldn't it be workers comp or not cause it is a cash job?

First my dude not that I give two fucks but you picked the wrong guy to throw a political insult at. I don’t even really know what a liberal is nor do I even fucking care. Sorry man it’s looking like a big swing and a miss on your part with your little zinger attempt. Second I can almost guarantee you that I’ve owed and paid more in medical expenses out of pocket in the last 3 years or so than you’ve probably earned your whole life. Well thats assuming your the typical middle aged angry white guy that got crushed in a nasty divorce and is bringing down about 60k a year on average. Am I close? Lol Anyway yeah I never ask anyone to pay anything for me or my family. I’m pretty sure I’ve taken care of them and will continue to. Do you have kids? Did you have them set up for life by the time you were 30? Cmon let’s hear how great your doing?

Typical liberal response, always wanting someone else to pay your bills…

That’s a pretty damn good deal. Stitches AND you get to drop a load! Next time I get my face bashed in with a mug I’ll be paying you a visit. Lol

$300 max in Mexico. $400 if you wanted “hand release”.

Cash is king on this one bro. I wont go into it too much detail but I’m technically still under a contract agreement with my last “employer” so there are certain things I’m not allowed to do in my off time and bouncing is definitely one of em. I could technically void it by doing something naughty like that. Not worth loosing what benefits I have left.

I believe you it happened. Just that $1k a stitch would be $12k. Busting balls man. Glad it wasn't worse. And wouldn't it be workers comp or not cause it is a cash job?

Last edited:
In far from liberal but I was curious if the owner had some type of insurance for this kind of issue. Wouldn't hurt to check. That is if you didn't sign a waiver saying your 100% responsible for your own medical bills.

Bashing someone with a beer much is definitely not a simple assault.
I new a young deputy who was out at a microbrewery and some cunts started a fight with him. Somehow he ended up shoving a pint glass into a guy’s face. Dude almost died and the deputy was facing attempted murder charges.
Thankfully shitty quality video and a dozen witnesses said he was defending against 4 guys and charges were dropped. For a minute his life looked to be over. Scary shit.

I’m just glad it’s not a crime to fantasize about shoving a glass into a cunt’s face because I’d be doing several life sentences.

Cash is king on this one bro. I wont go into it too much detail but I’m technically still under a contract agreement with my last “employer” so there are certain things I’m not allowed to do in my off time and bouncing is definitely one of em. I could technically void it by doing something naughty like that. Not worth loosing what benefits I have left.

If you were to retain a personal injury attorney I’m 99% confident you would have your medical bills covered by your “employer”. They think they’re slick 1099ing people or whatever the fuck they’re doing keeping you off of their WC comp policy but I promise you it’s not that simple, I speak from experience from the same state I’m assuming you’re still residing in.

I won’t bore you with how I found that out but you can bet the farm that I’m correct. Although this doesn’t take into consideration whatever contractual obligations you have to someone else to not bounce. Was that some sort of like non-compete or what? Those seldom hold up, especially if you weren’t paid a bonus in exchange for signing it.

Or file a police report, find out who the girl was and sue for damages.

It would be a waste of time. Any woman who’s at a bar hitting guys with beer mugs probably barely has 2 cents to rub together. Sue away, she doesn’t fuckin have anything and he’d just be saddled with attorney fees on top of hospital bills. Any attorney who says “there’s never a fee unless we get money for you” is working on a percentage basis of any awards, therefore if they deem the award to be unrecoverable then they won’t waste their time. That’s what the “free” consultation is all about.

He needs to sue the night club. They were directing hum, their workers compensation policy WILL pay out, whether or not he’s shown on payroll believe it or not doesn’t matter. Personal injury attorneys want to go after insurance policies, not individuals.

All he needs to do is prove is that he was “working” under their direction. I got sued like this once and my insurance company settled. I’ve been through it with my insurance company at least 40 times, they ALWAYS settle. This is why there are so many personal injury attorneys and insurance premiums keep rising. It’s like taking candy from a baby.

Get Shredded!
Whoever is the lowest common denominator in the room will drag you down to thier level.

Find something else to do. Work with people that lift you up, not drag you down.

Ok so since I’m not sure what I wanna be when I grow up I’ve been working security at a local nightclub to make some cash. It’s $300 a night. I’m not getting rich but it’s still cash. So long story short a fight breaks out between two drunken idiots (guys)right next to the dance floor. I get there about the same time as another bouncer. He grabs one dude and I grab the other. My guy tries to pull some haymaker shit and starts flailing away. I wasn’t having none of that so I just jammed him up and hip tossed his ass hard to the ground to take control. I figured ok everything is cool now bu nope it wasn’t. His apparent girlfriend took offense to me taking her man down hard so out of no where she flies in and bashes me in the face with a beer mug. By then all the other security was there and they put her down gently ofcourse. Ok so no everything is finally cool but now I’m left with a big ass gash between my eyes, a fucked up eye lid and I’m sure another broken nose even though I’m pretty sure that’s impossible now. Anyway I leave and head to the ER to get stitched up. Yeah I’m kinda a regular there. Guess what just the Doctor bill was? Now from what I’m told this is just the doctor bill. I will receive other bills from the hospital itself. Just the bill for the Doctor was $9800.00 WTF I was there like 45 minutes and only got 12 stitches put in. That’s like $1000 a stitch for the Doc and I still will be getting a bill from the hospital for the stitches themselves. WTF!!!!!!

Yeah it's a rip off in cases like this. I started sewing myself up. Super glue and electrical tape works wonders mate. When I got shot I had a country vet remove the bullet for $300 back in the 90's lol. I got scar tissue that i would not have had if I went to the "right place"....

Personally as illegal as it is I prefer seeing black market health care peeps if you can find a good one.

One other thing many hospitals will work with you on payments and price. You just have to tell them I can not afford this... I get that is a kick to the ole' pride meter but sometimes some situations warrant a different approach from the norm. Hope it gets worked out for you. I had to file bankruptcy over close to 750k in medical bills....

I hope you filled out worker comp forms at the ER, your employer needs to pay for that and you need to be covered for any future medical costs

First my dude not that I give two fucks but you picked the wrong guy to throw a political insult at. I don’t even really know what a liberal is nor do I even fucking care. Sorry man it’s looking like a big swing and a miss on your part with your little zinger attempt. Second I can almost guarantee you that I’ve owed and paid more in medical expenses out of pocket in the last 3 years or so than you’ve probably earned your whole life. Well thats assuming your the typical middle aged angry white guy that got crushed in a nasty divorce and is bringing down about 60k a year on average. Am I close? Lol Anyway yeah I never ask anyone to pay anything for me or my family. I’m pretty sure I’ve taken care of them and will continue to. Do you have kids? Did you have them set up for life by the time you were 30? Cmon let’s hear how great your doing?
I enjoy most of your posts but this one makes you look bad . I’m pretty sure he was just busting some balls with you and than you go off on some weird flex like you have so much money and he is beneath you. Maybe you are rich like you’re claiming and set your kids up well hood for you if you did but maybe it’s time to be smart and get some health insurance like an adult so that you’re not paying so much money out of pocket . I’m sure someone in your circle could help you with that .

If you were to retain a personal injury attorney I’m 99% confident you would have your medical bills covered by your “employer”. They think they’re slick 1099ing people or whatever the fuck they’re doing keeping you off of their WC comp policy but I promise you it’s not that simple, I speak from experience from the same state I’m assuming you’re still residing in.

I won’t bore you with how I found that out but you can bet the farm that I’m correct. Although this doesn’t take into consideration whatever contractual obligations you have to someone else to not bounce. Was that some sort of like non-compete or what? Those seldom hold up, especially if you weren’t paid a bonus in exchange for signing it.

now I really wanna hear your story. Seriously it doesn’t sound boring at all man. Ya can’t keep us hanging like that. We’re you the receiver or giver of the beer mug to the face when your insurance company settled on a lawsuit against you? I ain’t tryna ruffle feathers I’m just really interested in hearing your story. Lol

now I really wanna hear your story. Seriously it doesn’t sound boring at all man. Ya can’t keep us hanging like that. We’re you the receiver or giver of the beer mug to the face when your insurance company settled on a lawsuit against you? I ain’t tryna ruffle feathers I’m just really interested in hearing your story. Lol

Haha it's very boring and doesn't involves crazy bitches or beer mugs.

Employers will basically do whatever they can to keep guys off of their payroll to avoid liability and to keep their payroll amounts down since general liability, payroll taxes and workers compensation insurance are all calculated on a percentage of payroll basis. I'm sure they think, like everyone thinks, that if someone isn't on their payroll (they're 1099'd as a "subcontractor") and they get hurt on the job than it isn't their problem because they're not technically on their payroll. But in PA there are laws specifically designed to keep that from happening.

I know that because about 3 years ago a competitor of mine got a subcontract they had no business attempting to perform in NW PA and needed me to come complete it for them. The company they were subcontracted under could've left them off of the hook but decided not to for whatever reason, so my competitor was stuck dealing with me.

In the PennDOT realm, you cannot subcontract out more than 50% of any contracted value of any work that you have with PennDOT, so me being a 2nd tier subcontractor under my competitor was ruled out because they were going to have to write me a subcontract for a higher amount then the total value of their original subcontract with the prime (they fucked up big time).

Because of that I had to "lease" them my equipment and all of my employees "became their employees". It was sweet for me because it locked all of my profits in and they were going to be liable for any unanticipated payroll overruns. They were also responsible for paying in any workers compensation and general liability premiums for what were technically now their employees.

One of the employees injured himself on a Sunday and hid it and made it look like he was injured on the job on Monday, therefore creating a workers compensation claim. My competitors WC carrier denied the claim which forced the employee to retain a personal injury attorney who sued both my competitor and my company (my competitor's WC carrier knew this would happen). Although he was on their payroll, since I had given him verbal direction and a set of engineering drawings at one point, he was also "under my direction", therefore I was considered to be partially responsible for the injury.

My WC insurance carrier and my competitor's WC carrier split the claim out 50/50. I had witnesses claiming the injury took place during non-working hours but like I said, insurance companies don't give a fuck. They always settle no matter how flimsy the claims are.

If AR15 does this, the night club is going to have serious issues because 1) they will end up paying the claim 2) it sounds like they were paying him under the table. The PA Department of Labor and Industry will get involved, do an investigation and probably fine them heavily. No good for them at all, but that's not AR15's problem is it?

Haha it's very boring and doesn't involves crazy bitches or beer mugs.

Employers will basically do whatever they can to keep guys off of their payroll to avoid liability and to keep their payroll amounts down since general liability, payroll taxes and workers compensation insurance are all calculated on a percentage of payroll basis. I'm sure they think, like everyone thinks, that if someone isn't on their payroll (they're 1099'd as a "subcontractor") and they get hurt on the job than it isn't their problem because they're not technically on their payroll. But in PA there are laws specifically designed to keep that from happening.

I know that because about 3 years ago a competitor of mine got a subcontract they had no business attempting to perform in NW PA and needed me to come complete it for them. The company they were subcontracted under could've left them off of the hook but decided not to for whatever reason, so my competitor was stuck dealing with me.

In the PennDOT realm, you cannot subcontract out more than 50% of any contracted value of any work that you have with PennDOT, so me being a 2nd tier subcontractor under my competitor was ruled out because they were going to have to write me a subcontract for a higher amount then the total value of their original subcontract with the prime (they fucked up big time).

Because of that I had to "lease" them my equipment and all of my employees "became their employees". It was sweet for me because it locked all of my profits in and they were going to be liable for any unanticipated payroll overruns. They were also responsible for paying in any workers compensation and general liability premiums for what were technically now their employees.

One of the employees injured himself on a Sunday and hid it and made it look like he was injured on the job on Monday, therefore creating a workers compensation claim. My competitors WC carrier denied the claim which forced the employee to retain a personal injury attorney who sued both my competitor and my company (my competitor's WC carrier knew this would happen). Although he was on their payroll, since I had given him verbal direction and a set of engineering drawings at one point, he was also "under my direction", therefore I was considered to be partially responsible for the injury.

My WC insurance carrier and my competitor's WC carrier split the claim out 50/50. I had witnesses claiming the injury took place during non-working hours but like I said, insurance companies don't give a fuck. They always settle no matter how flimsy the claims are.

If AR15 does this, the night club is going to have serious issues because 1) they will end up paying the claim 2) it sounds like they were paying him under the table. The PA Department of Labor and Industry will get involved, do an investigation and probably fine them heavily. No good for them at all, but that's not AR15's problem is it?

Great info. I suspect you, me and AR in the same neck of the cabbage patch. I’ll call ya if I ever need ya to walk me through this. Lol

👍🏻

Why Im explaining myself to you I really have no idea but here let me clarify. First I’m not flexing shit. I have absolutely no money to flex with. Lol I NEVER claimed to be rich ever. Why would I? I don’t find the need to portrait myself as anything but what I am. You get what you get with me. I’m a big fucking nobody who would never attack anyone unless poked first. The few guys that actually know me on this site would agree I’m sure. They know I have nothing but a farm, 3 kids, and for now still have a wife of a couple decades. If you like it great if you don’t I totally understand man. Just being real bro I’m a stereotypical broke ex fighter that was just lucky enough to take care of his kids with money for their future EDUCATION. Thats it bud. I got nothing else to leave them with. That’s what I meant by saying they have been taken care of for life. What they do with what I was able to do for them at the time I actually made money is up to them. Until then all they really get from me is love and the essentials to get by. Just like every other middle class asshole busting his ass to make ends meat. Hell if I’m really being real old Ironrage probably makes way more than I have the last 3 or 4 years. Are you offended because I stuck up for myself by hitting someone who swung at me first for no reason? Ohwell too bad bra. I also never claimed to be a good person. I’ve spent over half my life in therapy trying to improve myself but I’m still a long way away. Now as far as your little cheap shot about being an adult and getting health insurance. It’s fine really. Again think what you want brother. I’m gonna take the high road on that comment and just say that you have no idea wtf your talking about but thank you very much for the sound advice. It’s much appreciated.

I enjoy most of your posts but this one makes you look bad . I’m pretty sure he was just busting some balls with you and than you go off on some weird flex like you have so much money and he is beneath you. Maybe you are rich like you’re claiming and set your kids up well hood for you if you did but maybe it’s time to be smart and get some health insurance like an adult so that you’re not paying so much money out of pocket . I’m sure someone in your circle could help you with that .

Back