• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

T400 experience??

SpritualDope

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just looking for feedback on T400. Looks like an interesting blend. Anyone have experience with product. What was your weekly dosing, pinning schedule, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AR-15

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ive used it for several cycles in the past and had nothing but great results. Because of the esters I pinned 3 times a week just like Sust and usually mixed it with other compounds since you don’t need a lot of it each time. The few times I pinned it on its own I had no pip issues to speak of. It’s a nice solid option for test IMO. You definitely won’t be disappointed.

Just looking for feedback on T400. Looks like an interesting blend. Anyone have experience with product. What was your weekly dosing, pinning schedule, etc.

SpritualDope

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ive used it for several cycles in the past and had nothing but great results. Because of the esters I pinned 3 times a week just like Sust and usually mixed it with other compounds since you don’t need a lot of it each time. The few times I pinned it on its own I had no pip issues to speak of. It’s a nice solid option for test IMO. You definitely won’t be disappointed.

Thank you.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Works very well, especially for experienced users.

Max
The Bio version