• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

T3 without clen for cutting

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you want to understand your thyroid and function take your time and read this.. it may give you a better understanding.
https://www.restartmed.com/thyroid-deiodinase/

appreciate the knowledge Bomb . This is one area people really need to learn! (when using gh ) especially. I have seen people shrink when they use wrong , while I can grow even larger while using correct combo of Clen w/t3, t4, or combo of both(depends on goal. One thing I always do : taper off t3 ! T3 Is another animal completely and guys should educate themselves. Appreciate you Mace

Max

macedog24

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
appreciate the knowledge Bomb . This is one area people really need to learn! (when using gh ) especially. I have seen people shrink when they use wrong , while I can grow even larger while using correct combo of Clen w/t3, t4, or combo of both(depends on goal. One thing I always do : taper off t3 ! T3 Is another animal completely and guys should educate themselves. Appreciate you Mace

Max
Your welcome. It's one very detailed article I've kept for a long time. Not many really get into the basic function and make it understandable.

JaceBon

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys I forgot to check this thread for a few days. And yes this will be my first time running T3. Just got it in the mail today too.

My goal is recomp/cut. I’m not doing a hardcore shred but leaner is definitely one of the goals. I don’t want to be losing any muscle is what I meant by gains. But I’m sure there could be some small gains even while I’m recomping/cutting.

I’ll check that read out later tonight. Thanks for the replies again everyone!

GenixCon2.0

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys I forgot to check this thread for a few days. And yes this will be my first time running T3. Just got it in the mail today too.

My goal is recomp/cut. I’m not doing a hardcore shred but leaner is definitely one of the goals. I don’t want to be losing any muscle is what I meant by gains. But I’m sure there could be some small gains even while I’m recomping/cutting.

I’ll check that read out later tonight. Thanks for the replies again everyone!

I would run it around 50mcg throughout. If you hit your ideal BF goal then drop it off. I typically run my T3 out at least a week before my last shot if I’m running long esters. If your running pct maybe 2 weeks. Did you buy pharma or ugl?

JaceBon

Registered Member
Reaction score
I would run it around 50mcg throughout. If you hit your ideal BF goal then drop it off. I typically run my T3 out at least a week before my last shot if I’m running long esters. If your running pct maybe 2 weeks. Did you buy pharma or ugl?

it’s ugl. Never tried it before but I expect good things from the supplier. My days of pct are over too (thank god honestly) but I was still planning on doing it exactly how you said after reading everything here. 👍🏻

Tako1

Reaction score
Add an apetite supressant(such as mazindol) and you get a killer combo. T3's a bitch dropping your glucose levels and certainly you'll feel hungry.
Always try to get pharma T3. Not saying your UGL isn't good stuff. It's just a matter of precision since T3 is dosed in micrograms not miligrams.

flyingmoose

Registered Member
Reaction score
Perfect. This is the kind of response I was hoping for. I definitely wanna run a low-moderate dose so I’ll definitely start at 25. Every source I googled was basically assholes saying 50 was the minimum and go for 100. This is why I come to this forum for my info. But again I’m not using this to make up for a shitty diet, so 25 would probably be a good starter dose.

would you recommend 6 weeks? Like say 25/25/50/50/50/25?

The issue with this is some people believe that any exogenous T3 will shut down the thyroid (it's all temporary), and if you have a healthy thyroid you naturally produce around 30mcg/d of T3 so you'll be basically net zero or slightly hypothyroid on 25mcg. You can certainly start there, but I suspect you won't notice anything. You can go to 37.5 or 50 and see how you feel. You can go as high as 100mcg, but don't go longer than 3 weeks.

75 is all I can handle. I don't really notice it during the day (like clen or Bronkaid), but I end up kicking off the covers at night. None of this shit will allow me a good night's sleep. I'm either wired or sweating.