• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Switching NPP to tren ace

damatrix

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys so I've been doing a blast of
Sust 750 (week 7)
3iu GH
600mg NPP (week5)

I plan on a 18 week blast , and was gonna switch NPP for 300-350mg tren ace at the week 10 mark for NPP and finish out the blast on tren ace.

Just wanna hear some opinions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds fine to me

Are you running caber with the NPP? If not might wanna pick some up for the tren but sounds good otherwise

Really doubt you'll need caber for 300mgs of tren a week

Hey heavy if you can run Tren A OK meaning nothing else needed(caber and such) would that mean NPP would be the same or not really? I keep reading NPP is the shit and was tossing around trying it but really not sure, bc helped me set up a very good cycle for my age with little to no sides and for sure it worked very well, which was Primo, Test and Tren A, I did Tren at 50mg EOD but did try for about 3 or so weeks of 50-75mg ED, but realized the 50mg EOD was just fine for me.

Thanks

ps. if you wanted to get Caber who has it for a reasonable price? it seems the price of this shit is all over the place lol, if you can tell me here cool if not a PM is cool too if OK.

Hey guys so I've been doing a blast of
Sust 750 (week 7)
3iu GH
600mg NPP (week5)

I plan on a 18 week blast , and was gonna switch NPP for 300-350mg tren ace at the week 10 mark for NPP and finish out the blast on tren ace.

Just wanna hear some opinions

Have you run tren ace before? If so, then do not switch. Just add it. That is, keep doing the NPP and add tren. if you do not want to do that, then add EQ with the tren. I assume you are not going on a cut. Do them together.

Have you run tren ace before? If so, then do not switch. Just add it. That is, keep doing the NPP and add tren. if you do not want to do that, then add EQ with the tren. I assume you are not going on a cut. Do them together.

Yaa I've done tren ace before around 450mg during contest prep, I'm on a bulk now , want to have at least 10 weeks cruising between the end of this and start of prep feb 2018

I like splitting NPP and tren ace up. I pack on some extra mass the first 8 weeks or so, than switch over to tren ace...bump the proviron dose as well, and usually come out with harder/leaner/more vascular gains. I'm 4 weeks into mine and have 4 more to go before I switch over to tren ace. I usually keep the NPP and tren ace dose the same. Some say running 2 19nors at once is a bit much on the body, but have done so in the past with no issues. I did have to use Caber and don't mind the stuff. I think doubling up on the proviron the last 6-8 weeks also plays a big factor in results. IMHO...

/V

Ive done it a few times. Its a great cycle.

Makes for a solid cycle and is a nice jump from NPP, sides suck but results should be great, as the others mentioned probably wont need caber at that low of a dose

IML Gear Cream!
Coming from someone who always ran Test higher than everything else like you are doing (because I always believed shit people told me without trying new things on my own), I would lower your test to 250-300 and switch to Tren A at 500. The results from this versus higher Test lower Tren is night and day for me.

Like Heavy said, no need to Caber at all.

You shouldnt see any sides, I don't when I run lower Test tan Tren.

I also like Malf's idea of running both.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hey heavy if you can run Tren A OK meaning nothing else needed(caber and such) would that mean NPP would be the same or not really? I keep reading NPP is the shit and was tossing around trying it but really not sure, bc helped me set up a very good cycle for my age with little to no sides and for sure it worked very well, which was Primo, Test and Tren A, I did Tren at 50mg EOD but did try for about 3 or so weeks of 50-75mg ED, but realized the 50mg EOD was just fine for me.

Thanks

ps. if you wanted to get Caber who has it for a reasonable price? it seems the price of this shit is all over the place lol, if you can tell me here cool if not a PM is cool too if OK.

Its not so much of an argument of tren a or npp so much as it is to doses used and your own personal sensitivity. 3-400 Mg's of either is not a very high dose and unless you personally are very sensitive to prolactin I really doubt you'll need caber. I can go up to 900 Mg's of deca a week and not need it. People really blow it out of proportion with prolactin and think they need to use caber for any amount of a 19 nor. Hell, ten or so years ago no one was using it

Coming from someone who always ran Test higher than everything else like you are doing (because I always believed shit people told me without trying new things on my own), I would lower your test to 250-300 and switch to Tren A at 500. The results from this versus higher Test lower Tren is night and day for me.

Like Heavy said, no need to Caber at all.

You shouldnt see any sides, I don't when I run lower Test tan Tren.

I also like Malf's idea of running both.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I love running tren and deca or npp at the same time as well. I find that the nandrolone off sets some of the negative sides of the tren for me. My Sex drive is sky high while running both though! Lol

damatrix, you are a competitor, not just a gym rat. When you add it at the ten week point, that's just a starting point (and I would consider adding it earlier, like 6 weeks). I'd think about upping your GH, too, as the cycle progresses. You are a young man. I do not know if you ever tested your hgh serum levels or your IGF number, but 3iu may not be that much higher than what you produce naturally. Slowly bump it up to 10 iu. (see my highest IGF number ever thread right here in this subforum for a chart and a study showing subjects on approximate 10iu with 750 IGF numbers. Now that will burn fat and grow muscle).

Consider increasing the tren over time. Since it is new, start at 300-350 at week 6. When you discover you like it (and you will) and that you can handle the sides, start slowly bumping it up, like way up, eventually to double or triple what you are suggesting. If the sides are bad, it's acetate ester, so you can stop, and it will clear quickly. Otherwise, you might find highly dosed tren is a competitor's best friend.

So those are my additional suggestions. Slowly ramping up hgh to 10 iu and tren to a gram or so.

damatrix, you are a competitor, not just a gym rat. When you add it at the ten week point, that's just a starting point (and I would consider adding it earlier, like 6 weeks). I'd think about upping your GH, too, as the cycle progresses. You are a young man. I do not know if you ever tested your hgh serum levels or your IGF number, but 3iu may not be that much higher than what you produce naturally. Slowly bump it up to 10 iu. (see my highest IGF number ever thread right here in this subforum for a chart and a study showing subjects on approximate 10iu with 750 IGF numbers. Now that will burn fat and grow muscle).

Consider increasing the tren over time. Since it is new, start at 300-350 at week 6. When you discover you like it (and you will) and that you can handle the sides, start slowly bumping it up, like way up, eventually to double or triple what you are suggesting. If the sides are bad, it's acetate ester, so you can stop, and it will clear quickly. Otherwise, you might find highly dosed tren is a competitor's best friend.

So those are my additional suggestions. Slowly ramping up hgh to 10 iu and tren to a gram or so.

I have been slowing upping the growth to about 4ius a day but the carpal tunnel got so bad I couldn't open my hands in the morning or after gripping a dumbbell they would cramp. I couldn't even take notes in school without my hand cramping. I'm gonna add in the tren tmrw and maybe bring my NPP dose down to around 400 instead of 600, I'm just very very curious how tren will react with the amount of food I'm eating now compared to when I last did it for prep at such low calories

Back