• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Sustanon pip

Reaction score
Truth is you can't go wrong with cyp or e. But I like their test e better. Pharmacom I love their cyp.

You're welcome bro.

DsEq194

Registered Member
Reaction score
So I just have to accept is because I have Virgin muscle. Never injected in my quads. And no where prior to 3 weeks ago. Pip from my test e isn't that bad in my left thigh but I did a leg day and now it's pretty bad. Oh well sauna and hot tub time

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lookup an old post by WarriorBlaze on warming up oil... I'm a picky one on being sterile,, so no on tap water deal... Plus heat dulls the needle!! I have a nice way but WB lays it out well... As for PIP, everyone will get it sometime... Hot bath,,, massage area,, IB's,,, but mainly time... Try mixing pin with some other compound that has no PIP...

Ryu7

Registered Member
Reaction score
New to all of this myself, I had trouble in my quad as well. First couple times I couldn't even do it! The muscle twitched so bad(I could literally watch my quad ripple like a wave) and the pain had me almost jumping out of the chair! After a few times it went in as easy as the delt or glute. It still twitches a little even after 50 pokes there.... Just have to get through the initial few times and the body adapts.

BulknCut

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lookup an old post by WarriorBlaze on warming up oil... I'm a picky one on being sterile,, so no on tap water deal... Plus heat dulls the needle!! I have a nice way but WB lays it out well... As for PIP, everyone will get it sometime... Hot bath,,, massage area,, IB's,,, but mainly time... Try mixing pin with some other compound that has no PIP...

Keep the cap on the needle and have the hot water hit the syringe where the oil is. Most importantly, go slow and deep into the muscle. PIP, especially with Sust., is normal.

DsEq194

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks fellas, I had my heating pad taking care of the oil, it felt pretty good when it came time to fill but it's just pip.

And I'm totally with you on keeping things sterile. No risks herw

TrainInsane89

Board Rep
Reaction score
Not all sust is painful, whats weird is the most common complaints for sust pip is from pharm grade. I got about 4 different brands that cause zero pip. Never used pharm grade sust before though. Just wait it out, try again and see if its any better the second time around. If not then dont pin in that spot. Im using short esters right now for the first time in god knows how long and im having to use multiple spots and its killing my quads. Usually I use longs and i pin MWF strickly in my glutes and even if i get pip it doesnt effect my workouts. But i got this pip in my quad ive had for like a week now it its still crippling. And pip in my delts will totally fuck up all my workouts. Sucks but thats life.

Swapmetoacid

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've pinned quads once...never again.
Glutes and delts for me.

Like they said, heat it up, especially if it's an oil.
What I do is get a rammikan, the little dishes for dips and ranch and stuff, and put really hot water in it. Put the vial in for about 3-5 min and try pinning that. I've had no pip doing that for years.

roscoe221

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Actual pharm sust? It sounds like too much BA or you're really sensitive to prop. Heating and what not will only do so much, your best bet is to cut it down with filtered gso.

DsEq194

Registered Member
Reaction score
Actual pharm sust? It sounds like too much BA or you're really sensitive to prop. Heating and what not will only do so much, your best bet is to cut it down with filtered gso.
My guess is I'm sensitive or its just Virgin muscle. It's pretty much gone

Titan5011

Always Hungry
Registered Member
Reaction score
Painful sust? That's new to me. Also avoid spotinjections.com Most of those suck.

DsEq194

Registered Member
Reaction score
Painful sust? That's new to me. Also avoid spotinjections.com Most of those suck.
Just gonna stick to the quads, it's not intolerable anymore. Second injection Saturday pip is wearing off