• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Sust, Deca, Epiandro, Alpha 1

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I began this cycle foolishly thinking I was going to do a very mild cycle, my first in 2-3 years, with Sustanon at 400mg/week and deca at 250mg/week. Well I'm in my fifth week and have added some things, and TODAY had my first blatant powerful strength gain evidenced in the gym, though I've already been growing enough that people who haven't seen me in a while notice and comment.

I've added epiandro for hardness and dryness/recomp and am using 400mg sust and 300mg deca, and feeling great, better than in a long time (strength, motivation, male alpha). 3 days ago I started vicious labs epiandro ("Dark Carnival" 300mg tabs) and got by far the best deal per mg on it at my friend Wes Inman's store Gym n Tonic, fast. It is legal but better than a lot of illegal gear I've had. 300mg Mon, 300mg Tuesday, 600mg Wed, 300mg before this a.m. workout, and my strength was so increased it took me back a little. It is also time for the sust and deca to be kicking in (5 weeks) and I am very happy with this combo. I beat a couple PRs on chest today, and one was on my very last set of chest- awesome!!

I posted some early pics on another thread by me titled Deca Cycle but wanted to add these new drugs. I am looking forward to adding Alpha 1 (M1T) hopefully Monday (Amazon's est date of arrival- somehow it is still legal???). It should give explosive strength and gains in a very short time.

weeks 1-8
400 sustanon ew
300 deca ew
.5 adex m, f
.25 adex w

wks 5-12
.5 adex m,w,f

weeks 5-8
600mg epiandro ed
40mg Alpha 1 ed

9-12
500 sust ew
400 deca ew
600 epiandro ED (split a.m./p.m.)

I plan on taking cycle assist, 500mg tudca, and Liv52 ED during alpha 1, then continue with cycle assist another 30 days- sound sufficient? I was thinking by taking cycle assist the whole time (during and after the harsh oral wks 5 on) that 500 tudca and 3 Liv52s ED should cover it. If there are any suggestions feel free.

I plan on just checking in and sharing any info (progress, sides, etc.), not a full blown log.

Just turned 47
170LBS, 5' 6.5" (yes the .5 inch matters, I'm slowly shrinking!)
worked out forever, used PH then AAS about 5 years, but none in last 2-3 except 200mg prescribed cyp EW
Currently using Gorilla Sust and Deca, and happy with them they have really done me right! Had one issue and they fixed it immediately and sent me some free gear. Good business.

Wife took this today- don't know why its upside down.

20170518_120057.jpg

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Awesome man, ty for the shout out..

And I like the cycle you chose. Looks solid and excited to see what happens.

You look good man, solid.

Subscribing now.
(BTW I fixed the pic for you ;)

View attachment 26878

attachment.php

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
Awesome man, ty for the shout out..

And I like the cycle you chose. Looks solid and excited to see what happens.

You look good man, solid.

Subscribing now.
(BTW I fixed the pic for you ;)

View attachment 26878

attachment.php
YW Wes, and I'm always grateful for your help and shared knowledge/experience.

Another thing I've finally started is keeping track of my meals. Not all macros yet, but noting times and foods and protein and it has helped me a lot. Probably added 50g protein a day. I shoot for 200+ g ED.

I learned a couple valuable things from bc as well about eating and shoulders that I've implemented. I've always wanted fuller rounder shoulders and took a tip from him and on 2 other days (additional to shoulder day) I do 3 circuit tri sets of side/front/rear db raises. Other than that recently switched to 1 muscle group a day, Sundays off unless I do a few sets on legs occasionally.

The best eating tip to me was the intro to 100% egg whites. Great whole source and cheap. Private label is good too, I mostly buy Kroger brand. 50g protein in 8oz, usually take 25g at a time.

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
There is great reason for celebration today! I just got a shipping update from Amazon and my Alpha Extreme is arriving Saturday instead of the planned Monday. It is an Alpha 1 clone "a methylated version of 1-AD also has a significant conversion to the exceedingly strong but banned Methyl 1-Testosterone (M1T). M1T was arguably one of the most powerful designer steroids to ever hit the OTC market." So it is both a strong steroid of itself, and also converts to M1T. I've been reading some of the horrible sides but you know how it is usually the stronger and faster an oral is, the worse the sides. Being on 500mg test will help immensely- most of the people that had bad sides weren't on test and many sides were low test related, plus the toxicity of a methylated oral. Maybe this time next week I'll have some additional gains, will keep you apprised

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've been on alpha 1 for 3 days (20/40/40), and epiandro 8 days (1st 2 days 300mg, 600mg split am/pm day 3 on).

I definitely felt the epiandro. My strength increased significantly (3 or 4 days in I just crushed a couple chest PRs), and one day I accidentally took all 600mg at once and I swear I felt a warm surging through my body- felt almost like a good recreational drug, and remembered the double dose, with grapefruit juice of course! It lasted a few minutes. I'm sure not getting deca dick. My libido is unbelievable, I'm 47 and wife and I go at it min 2x/day and up to 3-4x. Like I'm 17 yrs old. Even before I began epiandro it was good, but now holy shit! Last night we screwed good and long then about 20-30 min later we messed around again (I was horny as hell, insatiable). It was almost funny, like I was in the twilight zone. I have a great wife, best in the world to me. She's a 40 something year old woman married to a 47 year old walking hard-on! God bless her!

Not sure if the alpha1 has kicked in yet, I assume it should be evident soon, like a week from start. Some only do 2-3 week cycles with this. I'll do 4 if possible. Last night I couldn't sleep at all. I usually go right to sleep then wake too early, but had old school insomnia. Figured it was from alpha1. I actually take a clone named alpha extreme. Exact same compound.

Today I finished legs in the a.m. (did a few kneeling leg curls and extensions last night to kill some time with my wife at golds). I take 300mg epiandro and 20mg alpha about 45 min before (wish it could be a little longer like 1.5 hrs), but this afternoon took my p.m. doses at 4:00 and went back at 5:30 and did triceps and finished with a circuit shoulder front/side/rear db raise with 20s and sometimes 25s. 3 sets 1 min rest between. I'm adding this at the end of triceps day and the end of chest day to try and force some growth and shape there. Thank you bc for that.

At the end of triceps I was burning them up with upright dips (triceps already fried) and I could feel my strength surpass my muscle and got a funny feeling in my right forearm like a tremor. I have to be careful I've ruined my left bicep a few years back, just irreparably torn in half. Doesn't look good but it looks ok, better than an average guy and I'm very grateful I can still build muscle.

This is turning good! I'm also eating 200+ g of protein/day, .5 adex m,w,f, tudca, liv52, cycle assist. Drinking well over 1 gallon of water a day. Usually finish the gallon in afternoon, around 4, and drink more, plus the 35oz during workout.

Only things I want now are some SD, msten, dmz, and winny, and maybe 4-500mg tren and trest per week!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've started having a steady heartburn, and I never get it normally. No idea what it's from- either alpha, epiandro, or maybe a support supplement although I don't remember getting it from them before. (TUDCA, liv52, cycle assist). Adex wasn't doing it before I started these.
Still sleeping poorly, but getting stronger. I've been basing my workouts off the Dorian Yates Blood and Guts YouTube videos, I saw them on bb.com. 2 or 3 sets per excercise, the last one being the all out working set, heavy to failure around 6 reps. I do the earlier sets hard too though, just not quite as hard. Taking the negative slow like compressing a heavy spring then forcing the positive hard and faster. I like it, it's a good change up. I think I'll do it for a while.

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't know what caused the heartburn I had but it was just that one day. I eat a ton of very hot things (jalapenos, daves insanity, etc.) and usually nothing gives me that.

Last night after shoulders my wife did a double take and asked me to turn around and show my back. Said it is getting impressive and I have to admit I don't remember it looking like it does now, ever. I plan on taking an updated picture soon maybe after my next back day and post. Like an old friend of mine says, it may not impress you but it impresses the shit out of me! ;)

After driving about 1000 miles total in 24 hrs for work (Wed and Thurs) I came home and broke more PRs on shoulders. I'm up on everything, including raises and presses. I like leverage shoulder presses, and alt with BB and DB, but on my 3rd working set of leverage I was working with 230 lbs (after 3 sets of side raises and 2 of these lev presses). That's a good improvement for me- I've been there before but it's been a while, probably since my last cycle a couple years ago.

Still eating and drinking 200mg+ protein ED, and 400mg sust EW, 300mg DECA EW, 600mg epiandro ED, 40mg alppha1 ED. always finish 1 gallon water by afternoon and still drink more, have all but cut out everything else to drink. No bad sides. I'm not sleeping as sound or as much but feel good, mood is good really I've been very loving to my wife, which is a welcome change from the past. I'm wearing both of us out, libido is ridiculous but I like it and she is happy to partake. Another thing I've noticed is the quick, violent, aggressive thoughts are a bit more strong than normal. When I picture running a stupid rude asshole in a car off the road and killing them I just laugh and know it is the hormones, or whatever. Hell, I know everyone has those thoughts or similar, even women such as my wife. If I do her wrong I'll sleep with one eye open. ;) That's about it. Well some other sides are: my muscles are getting bigger and more defined, I am stronger and have more drive to get things done, and a good alpha feeling. When I saw my back last night I was like holy shit my body really is recomping. I love it, at 47 years old. To the beach for a few days tomorrow, don't drink but will have some sex on the beach

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok I narrowed down the source of heartburn - it's either the epiandro or alpha or both, chewed up on an empty stomach with grapefruit juice. I'm giving it every opportunity to kick in quickly, seems to work. Just got done with triceps and set several PRs. Working set of close grip db press with 80s wasn't too hard.

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
View attachment 27229View attachment 27230View attachment 27231

Here are 2 pics from today (6/6/17) and one from 5/18/17 (upside down). I am stronger by quite a bit, and my muscles are getting fuller, harder, and rounder, especially my shoulders which I have always lacked. My last set of shoulders I did cable upright rows 175 lbs 6 reps, which is high for me.

I did run into a problem and may start another thread if I can't find help- my blood pressure went up. Now I don't know if it is artificially high after a workout but I got a rare headache after my workout tonight and went to the store and took it. The first time it was really high at 175/101, pulse 93 but I had to take a leak so bad it was crazy and thought that affected it. After my leak about 5 min later it was 144/91, pulse 83.

Is Hawthorne berry extract still accepted as good to help? How much? Any other suggestions?

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
Amazon is still selling m1t?
It's alpha1 clones, I think mine is called Alpha extreme, but yes they are. It's not m1t but an active steroid plus it converts to m1t some once ingested. I have to tell you it's strong as shit and has sides. I'm dropping my 40mg ed dose to 20mg pre workout only and may have to stop it. Gains are good but blood pressure got high, been on it 2 weeks and a couple days. I'm also on deca, test, and epiandro. Those don't have sides like alpha. Check it out on Google (alpha 1) and make sure what you buy is made of the same compound.

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
I decided to drop alpha for now and take it in the future, maybe with msten and dmz to have a true super dmz 3.0 experience in the future (maybe bulk).
Deca, test, and epiandro is enough, and although I am not sure alpha caused my high BP (in fact it was almost normal this a.m., only the high # was too high- 140/82 not perfect but not too bad on this gear and PH). I found out pretty quickly that both close to the time of exercise and having to take a leak cause elevated BP, and I had both of those big time. I'm thankful for friends here that help including heavy and bc, and others would too I know. Will take instruction and monitor it every a.m. before stims (caffeine, PWO, etc), and some at other times.

I'm not sure I have enough deca to do what I want (increase to 500mg sust, 400mg deca weeks 9-12). IME I usually run out before I should- probably load a little too much but who knows? If I bought another vial I could bump it to 500mg deca EW and finish strong. I'll run it by someone, but if anyone has experience and wants to chime in that would be cool. Maybe 500mg of each EW?View attachment 27256View attachment 27257
IDK if you can view these 2 pictures, but 1 is from May 18 (1 month into cycle), and the other yesterday June 6 (2.5 weeks later after orals added). I also changed my workout a little, adding some things to emphasize shoulders, and I do see some improvement there, a little bigger and rounder.

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Ah ok. I was gonna say m1t is most definitely banned! Lol

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ah ok. I was gonna say m1t is most definitely banned! Lol
I wonder why its not made by any labs like SD? That might be a winner for some lab. Ain't nothing wrong with a powerful designer steroid!

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
After chest today, need to get the wife to take pic but am satisfied with this lean bulk so far. I just wanted a little more size, roundness (especially shoulders) and hardness, without gaining fat. I guess you could call this a recomp.

I go to 500 sust, 400 deca tomorrow night till deca is gone and am staying on 600mg epiandro ed. Just 3-4 weeks to go.
c69970c8491a90560f8b435dee2fceec.jpg

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
View attachment 27305

Don't know if its viewable, but a selfie of my back taken today (worked back out yesterday)

I'm loving the cycle. I'm wanting to throw in some tren now, and end it right. :thinking:

Last edited:

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
OK I don't know if anyone is following and may start another thread to run this by:

[FONT=&quot]I have thought about adding in tren for the last 6 weeks.

Here is what I've done so far, and planned (I'm close to starting week 9).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]weeks 1-8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]deca 300mg ew[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]sust 400mg ew[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]epiandro 600mg ED (added at week 5)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I dropped alpha 1. I think it was very good but will hold on to what's left for a later cycle. Might stack it with SD and DMZ if I can find any for winter bulk.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]weeks 9-12 (starts tomorrow 6/11/17)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]deca 400mg EW[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]sust 500mg EW[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]epiandro 600 ED[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]*Tren (A or E? prefer E. dose (200-400 EW?) Maybe 200mg tren E per week would work alongside the deca and sust- I would pre-load the first dose then 200-300mg EW till gone. I will likely run out of deca sooner than I want, about week 11.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So I could run tren e: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]500mg week/dose 1 (my cycle week 10)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]300mg week 2-6 (cycle weeks 11-15)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sust:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]500mg EW [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Deca:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]400mg EW[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So my questions are:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. What doses look good (higher or lower deca or tren)? I could leave deca at 300 with tren addition, or even lower it more.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. Should I run both 19 nors together? add prami? I currently use .5 IMR adex 3x/week[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm not dead set on it but the cycle is going so well and smooth I thought it might help me get a little more ripped, or help it go less smooth LOL!

Any thoughts based on your experience are welcome. Thanks brothers[/FONT]

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
I would stick to your current stack, but bump the sust to 750mg/wk. Tren-e needs more then 4 weeks, and tren-ace is not a bad idea, but you would need to inject EOD at least, and I think it's overkill in this cycle at this point.

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
I would stick to your current stack, but bump the sust to 750mg/wk. Tren-e needs more then 4 weeks, and tren-ace is not a bad idea, but you would need to inject EOD at least, and I think it's overkill in this cycle at this point.
Thanks JD, I'll give that a go @ 750 sust and 400 deca EW, and keep the epiandro at 600 ED. I agree that'll kick ass and the addition of tren would probably be overkill. Sometimes more isn't better. I'm pretty excited about the increase in test and deca though, that's more!

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright, just pinned 2.5cc in L ventro (375mg sust 1.5cc, 200mg deca 1cc). I'll do this for the remainder if sides are in check, around 4-6 weeks.

My normal pattern of pin sites is R shoulder, R ventro, L shoulder, L ventro. I've pinned 2cc in the shoulder before successfully, but not sure about 2.5cc. I'd like to use the shoulders if possible, I get less or no pip in them and ventros. Wish I didn't get it in the quad but I do, even with same vial, and have a hell of a time with my glute (nearly break the pin, bad flexibility).

So...anyone pin 2.5cc or more into your shoulders successfully?

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've seen some can pin up to 3cc in the shoulder, and some say 1 or 1.5cc. I've done 1.8-2cc no problem but not 2.5cc. Anyone??

Also I felt a small bump at my right nipple, just below to the right. Don't know if it's anything and haven't had overly sensitive nips. No visible gyno as far as I can tell.
750 sust ew
400 deca ew
600 epiandro ed
AI: adex 1mg m,w,f *was going to go to .7 m,w,f but now not sure.
No prami or caber. Only have a couple weeks left of deca at 400 ew.

I'd be glad to grab some letro and ralox to kill it if this sounds necessary, but honestly I don't know or think it's anything new. Just felt it after reading some things.

I'm getting bigger and stronger still, fairly dramatically. Setting PRs most sessions. Went from a more dorian style lower volume to a phil heath/Jay cutler style higher, but not quite as high, and it is absolutely kicking my ass into gear. 12-15 total sets for each muscle group, all hard sets, 4 sets per exercise, up to 6+ for main compound moves such as overhead press. Sweating my ass off like when I was in my 20s, leaving knowing it counted 100%
Still eating 200+ grams protein ed, weigh 172.

Only workout 1 muscle per day so there's time for recovery. It's how I initially got bigger in my 20s (in the 90s)

Last edited:

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
Did a killer back workout about 6-7 hours ago. I'm filling up my shirts more and have some good vascularity (for me) and am at least a little pumped all the time.

That lump I felt moved to directly behind my right nipple, and there is a lesser one on the left, so at the advice of a friend here I've ordered letro and Tamox and will dose at 2.5 letro eod and 40mg tamox/Nolva ed until the gyno subsides at least some. I expect it to be fairly fast with letro. Hope I don't lose libido and get ed because it's my last fucking enjoyable addiction! I'll go cold turkey for a few if I must to not grow boobs. My wife encouraged me by saying if I do get boobs we won't have to buy me any bras because she has so many. Lol!
7af02a0dc1d351517cba5ced7976e5d9.jpg

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I woulda bumped the adex up before placing an order for more, at 750 test I need about 1mg Ed. Nolva should help, might have high prolactin too.

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
I woulda bumped the adex up before placing an order for more, at 750 test I need about 1mg Ed. Nolva should help, might have high prolactin too.
Thanks REHH. I did raise it to 1mg adex but probably didn't give it enough time, seemed maybe worse or same in a week, maybe less. It makes me a little nervous if you know what I mean. Only boobs I want to play with or see are my wife's!

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
My wife took this a couple hours after a good back workout today. It seems my back is showing the most recomp, and I'm giving it hell. Did 15 hard sets, no real warmups but went from lower weight/higher reps to higher weight, started with 3 sets of cable straight arm pulldowns (I consider this single movement warm-up but I do it hard), then 4 sets each of smith bent rows, narrow grip pulldowns, and finished with 4 sets of BB deadlifts @ 225, 6 reps last set, about 1 min rest between all (a little more between exercises). Fucking huffin and puffin! Sweating like a kid.

I think the epiandro is having a good effect on my definition and vascularity. The dose I'm taking has a similar effect to 60mg var I'm told by my friend WesleyInman who has proven to be right about these things to me over the years, from the first. He did some good logs on epiandro here.
750mg sust EW
400mg deca EW
600mg epiandro ED
20mg Alpha Extreme (M1AD) in a.m. PWO

6 cycle assist ED
4 liv52 ED
fish oil
joint support (glucos, MSM, chondroitin)
(and added 40mg nolva + 1.25mg letro ED for gyno symptom lump on 6/23. Already getting better- this is day 5) Thanks Jerseydevil!
I'm a little lethargic from it but it is bearable, as long as I know that's what is causing it. I have noticed I must pay attention to what I'm taking in case it affects my mood- after taking this a couple days I was giving my wife hell and feeling the same, until I finally remembered it was probably the drugs. Then I was able to keep myself in check and stop acting like a baby and treat her right. I also think I've adapted to it some. My wife is great and I want her to know it!

Another 2 areas that have improved for me on this are my legs and shoulders. I have to share after watching a few BB videos (Phil Heath, Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman, Kai Green are some of my favorites) I have been starting my quad/ham workouts with lying leg curls, stiff leg deads (3+ sets of each, usually 3), then doing leg presses (4 sets, starting at 450x15 and adding 2 plates each set, finished with 720x6 last time) then 4 sets of squats or hack squats (last set 300x8 last time). Legs are just roasted after this! 60 sec rest between leg curls sets, 75 sec between presses and squats sets. I just can't do leg extensions because my right knee almost always hurts after and affects my other exercises, plus it hurts. Wish I could I like the definition that comes with extensions. I used to do calves afterward but had to move them to the end of triceps day, and the end of biceps day (do 2x EW, 6 sets each day, 3 seated, 3 standing). I just am too spent after quads and hams to do calves after. Can hardly walk for 2-3 days after- it has been a hell of a long time since I've made such progress with legs, and they sure need it!

Still eating 200g protein a day, probably average 220g, and pretty light on carbs but not super strict.
View attachment 27572

JD70

Registered Member
Reaction score
anyone know how to attach PDF bloods here? I've got some, guess I need to put them on gorilla too. Seem pretty good

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice update :) I always just screenshot my labs and then send them to my email, etc... and then post that way :)

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score

A mg of adex daily on 750? That sounds really high