• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Support Majere1313

IML Gear Cream!
Guys, Maj is in the ICU (Intensive Crying Unit) after they had to rip off the Hello Kitty band-aid today to clean the cut and reapply a new band-aid. Just wanted to update you all at this critical time in his long road to recovery.

another hello kitty band aid or just a normal one?

We will be taking any donations of HGH for Maj in an attempt to speed up his recovery time, PM any of the other Helios Reps on how to donate.

Get Shredded!
HGH, Princess Barbie band-aids and boo boo kisses by meatcurtain. Maj is home free!

Just a quick update, Majere is still in the Intensive Crying Unit but is now crying much less and will be transferred into a regular room soon. We have raised the 25 cents to get meat curtain to kiss Maj's boo boo so he should be going home soon. We are still waiting on the cash donations and the Edible Arrangement (come on SheriV, no goofing around). Princess Barbie band-aids are working their magic so we do expect a full recovery after therapy.

Just a quick update, Majere is still in the Intensive Crying Unit but is now crying much less and will be transferred into a regular room soon. We have raised the 25 cents to get meat curtain to kiss Maj's boo boo so he should be going home soon. We are still waiting on the cash donations and the Edible Arrangement (come on SheriV, no goofing around). Princess Barbie band-aids are working their magic so we do expect a full recovery after therapy.

Maybe you don't know this but Meatcurtains is my bitch now so any offers should go through me now. I have shim tied up in chains under my bed as we speak. No reasonable offer will be denied.
Shim has proclaimed its love for me in an open thread

Maybe you don't know this but Meatcurtains is my bitch now so any offers should go through me now. I have shim tied up in chains under my bed as we speak. No reasonable offer will be denied.
Shim has proclaimed its love for me in an open thread

We have 25 cents and won't go one penny higher to have Maj's boo boo kissed. PERIOD!!!!

Early this morning while opening a pack in his bedroom

Fuck I was expecting the next thing to be police or something... Scared me there for a second.

you'll hav to check with DRSE for MY edible arrangement

- - - Updated - - -

:coffee:

I've read this whole thread..... where the fuck can I send flowers!!!!! Really concerned about the head banging pillow injury...

So meatcurtains69 kisses his boo boo and like magic Maj will miraculously be cured.

Sounds like a fairy tale ending, kind of like snow white, just in reverse!!!

Custom you better keep your shim on a short leash, or you might lose shim too the kiss of true love!!!!

I can't believe none of you pervs got that one!! Sheriv's "EDIBLE ARRANGEMENT" Come on guys, you're slipping!!!
Dolph
I still don't get it. Maybe she'll post a picture for us:thinking:

I'm thinking the lumberjack is keeping the edibles all to himself......the bastard !

Back