• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Supplements to boost energy and help with fatigue?

Aiden

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I currently take omega fish oil, biotin, collagen, vitamin D, astaxanthin, vitamin c , I'm planning on adding NAC, magnesium and zinc .
I usually take all of them together on an empty stomach. Most of the time I'm tired (even after a good night's sleep) , are there any supplements that would help fight it?
Also should I add something new? Thx in advance.

I find Im extremely tired every day, these days.
Age (56), hard training, and then sitting all day for work I feel are contributors.
Caffeine seems to have a negative loop effect (doesn't do much, then crashes me at days end).

Looking for suggestions myself. I have some of the Ephedra tabs (HI-Tech Lipodrene) very potent, I cut them in quarters, but that stuff, I dont know, I feel "odd" on it.
I think I might try some low-dose DMAA or something, just for after-lunch which seems to be the worst for me..

sotalix Turkesterone is all what you need. I’ve experience better quality in sustained energy throughout the day, better sleep quality

White Kratom is the ticket for me.
I'm tired all the time.
And I'm pretty fucked mentally and emotionally.
The kratom, and in particular the white vein varieties, have been an absolute lifesaver.
I would highly recommend the Straight Up Kratom brand.
Have tried others and they consistently have the highest quality and best effect.
Pretty sure mod Macedog is a rep for them. You might try hitting him up for a discount code.

IML Gear Cream!
what's your daily work out? if you looking for product to increase arousal, aumeto testosterone is by far the best one

I take loads of nootropics for energy and motivation:
  • tianeptine sodium
  • hydrafinil
  • Sunifirim
  • teacrine
  • Methyl Blue(a Mike Arnold supplement)

Kratom definitely helps me train and get motivated when I don’t feel like working out. Personally I do better with green strains because white makes me feel a little on edge. Everyone is different so you gotta test which works best for you. I usually take Green Maeng Da from Pure Life Kratom which is only $25 for 250 grams and super fresh and tested. I also sometimes mix red strain with green during the day if I want to feel a little more balanced too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kratom definitely helps me train and get motivated when I don’t feel like working out. Personally I do better with green strains because white makes me feel a little on edge. Everyone is different so you gotta test which works best for you. I usually take Green Maeng Da from Pure Life Kratom which is only $25 for 250 grams and super fresh and tested. I also sometimes mix red strain with green during the day if I want to feel a little more balanced too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
where can i buy it?

Muscle soreness and fatigue is one of my biggest problems..
This run I'm leaning more on diet and training, plus more recovery techniques..
I'm adding more rest...protein and nutrients to speed muscle repair..
A good carb load prior to training, staying hydrated and listening to my body instead of pushing myself into an injury..
Limiting stimulates, alcohol and processed foods..
And staying mentally positive, even on bad days..I'd rather take a week or 2 off, before an injury...injuries sideline cycles..!!

I'm giving myself months to achieve my goals...slow and safe...
Currently running 2cc's a week of my blend...that's 600 Test E and 400 Deca..
On my second week at that dose..Only 4 workouts this month, but size and strength is increasing nicely..

I know just how hard it is returning after a long lay-off..and how hard it is Forcing myself up each and ever day..
But if I can do it...
We all Can...

I may not have the time left I want...
But
I'm doing What I Love, with whatever time I do Have...
Z...

where can i buy it?
Kratom is VERY addictive. It acts on opioid receptors in the brain similar to narcotics/pain medication. For me the withdrawals are TERRIBLE. Make sure you do your research if you use it and know how addictive it is. Don't use it daily unless u want to be addicted. It will legit give you a high and it's a very addictive feeling IMO. This is all based on my personal experience and I know there are people that will disagree but just giving you a heads up.

Take your magnesium in the evening, it has a relaxing effect on the body.

Kratom is VERY addictive. It acts on opioid receptors in the brain similar to narcotics/pain medication. For me the withdrawals are TERRIBLE. Make sure you do your research if you use it and know how addictive it is. Don't use it daily unless u want to be addicted. It will legit give you a high and it's a very addictive feeling IMO. This is all based on my personal experience and I know there are people that will disagree but just giving you a heads up.

Kratom isn’t worth it imo.

Too many horror stories coming off it.

Not worth the risk.

List Available Here

I read enough about kratom to know not to touch it. Opiates do nothing at all for me, so I doubt kratom would. Regardless, I'm not taking the chance.

Get Shredded!
Don't touch kratom unless you are using it in place of herorein. Maybe because it am an ex addict but it was the hardest thing I have ever come off of. Worse than coming off my severe opiate addiction years ago.

Don't touch kratom unless you are using it in place of herorein. Maybe because it am an ex addict but it was the hardest thing I have ever come off of. Worse than coming off my severe opiate addiction years ago.
If that doesn't scare someone away, nothing will.

more than 20 years ago I was misdiagnosed with anxiety (Dr was an idiot). He put me on an SSRI called Paxil. After a month on that stuff I became fearless. My natural response of fear was nonexistent.

I decided to find a new Dr out of a concern that I might actually do something stupid. That Dr found out that Dr #1 wasnt just stupid, he was unfit to practice. He prescribed beta blockers for a high BP issue I didn't have. I had severe adverse reactions to the beta blockers, and his answer was to give me an anxiety med.

Back on track with the story. I was on Paxil just long enough to endure withdrawal symptoms. I experienced phantom shock sensations, nausea, shaking, involuntary spasms, and severe mental fog. At times I would break out in a sweat and it felt like I had the flu. The Dr said I would endure similar withdrawal symptoms as someone quitting heroine cold turkey.

It was at that point in life I knew I never wanted to mess with anything that could cause a chemical dependence. Withdrawal is one of the worst things a person can go through. There were days I wanted to keep taking the SSRI I didn't need just to stop the suffering.

I endured almost 8 weeks of withdrawals.

When I read about kratom I knew immediately I wanted nothing to do with it.

Yep once you are a junkie like I was your brain chemistry changes and everything effects you different. I know for a fact if I were to take pain pills for a week and stop I would have withdrawals like I have been taking them for years. I have to be care about anything that can alter the way I feel. And being honest I probably shouldn't be using gear but I do and sometimes I take more than I should. All of my opiate and other drugs led me to meth which was my demon for years. I don't ever want to feel that misery again. But with that being said there are people that can handle kratom and different substances differently than I could, but in the end I think the substance always wins.

People control it...Till they Can't..addiction is the same, compounds change but it's still a dangerous game..it only takes one time with meth,coke or H..for many fall slave ..
Sadly, many families and relationships collapse and either Rehab or Prison or Worse...
Back to the OP...
Stimulates bring you up, but must come down..crash..but..but..
Ideally, a brief nap after working out is the plan..
So,planning your supplements is critical to provide optimum results..
Sleep,increased GH release and improved recovery..
Z...

If that doesn't scare someone away, nothing will.

more than 20 years ago I was misdiagnosed with anxiety (Dr was an idiot). He put me on an SSRI called Paxil. After a month on that stuff I became fearless. My natural response of fear was nonexistent.

I decided to find a new Dr out of a concern that I might actually do something stupid. That Dr found out that Dr #1 wasnt just stupid, he was unfit to practice. He prescribed beta blockers for a high BP issue I didn't have. I had severe adverse reactions to the beta blockers, and his answer was to give me an anxiety med.

Back on track with the story. I was on Paxil just long enough to endure withdrawal symptoms. I experienced phantom shock sensations, nausea, shaking, involuntary spasms, and severe mental fog. At times I would break out in a sweat and it felt like I had the flu. The Dr said I would endure similar withdrawal symptoms as someone quitting heroine cold turkey.

It was at that point in life I knew I never wanted to mess with anything that could cause a chemical dependence. Withdrawal is one of the worst things a person can go through. There were days I wanted to keep taking the SSRI I didn't need just to stop the suffering.

I endured almost 8 weeks of withdrawals.

When I read about kratom I knew immediately I wanted nothing to do with it.
Don't understand this kratom craze..I was on opiates years ago.dont want anything to do with it..or anything like it

Don't understand this kratom craze..I was on opiates years ago.dont want anything to do with it..or anything like it
My dad threw his entire life away for prescription pain meds. My aunt (dad's sister for relationship reference) died of liver failure due to drug usage. Both my dad and his sister began their journey into illegal drugs with prescription pain meds.

Opiates do not affect everyone the same way. I am blessed in the fact that I have yet to discover an opioid or any derivative that affects me. I have been prescribed various pain meds over the years. I am better off just taking motrin.

My brother completely rejects any prescription pain med, and I applaud him for it. He will quickly say, "I don't need that prescription. I like it too much".

where can i buy it?
I’m currently tapering off kratom after a 4 year bender lol. Sounds ridiculous but for many people kratom can be one of the most addictive substances on earth and it comes with a host of health hazards. Especially with moderate/large doses for any substantial amount of time. That stuff is evil and it took me YEARS to figure out just how bad it had hooks in me and just how much it has robbed me of life. I can’t get away from it fast enough. I would recommend you avoid it IF you have any addictive tendencies.

If you have an addictive personality and have struggled with any substances before then you should avoid kratom like the plague. True story.

I have Been I Clean Off Opiates Since April 4th 2013, I Got Hooked After A Motorcycle Accident that Cracked left Side Of My Sternum Completely, And Several ribs, And ended My Powerlifting Comp years When I was 28. I eventually Ended up On H After I had Run Out of My Pain Meds Early every Month. was On them For About 6 years And went up to Oxycontin 80mgs 4xs Day(Doctor was Over prescribing them to A Bunch Of People back then) and then Was Put On Methadone. I had a Heart Stopper O.D. After Taking Some Benzos with the Methadone in late 2012 And Kept on After that till I just Had Enough. I still Cycle And TRT on A moderate Level, And have turned Down Pain Meds A Few Times At E.R. or Walk In Clinic for Pulled Muscle Or other Stuff. I Respect My Addictive Nature Today, And Know that Once I Start I turn it Back On Again, it Never Fails, So I Leave sleeping Dogs Sleep now. I Wanted to Try Kratom, But thought About how My Mind Really Likes to Feel Different, So It Would Probably be Gasoline On Hot Coals Kind Of Situation Fore Me, but Some People Can Smoke weed Daily Or Use Kratom And Its Not An Interference In their Life.
mad Respect to Your Brother @TopDawg for Being 100% real With the Docs And Telling them He Likes It to Much, Most of Us that Have that Addictive Nature Will See those Times As Opportunities to Justify Taking them Again. at 47 today Im Just to old And My health Is to important.
Mad Props To All In Here That Have Made It Out Of that Hell...... Much Better On the Sunny Side Of Things, And Honestly, Ibuprofen Does Just Fines For Most Any Pain I've Had Since I Got Off Of the Pain Meds...... Stay Strong, Stay Hungry:winkfinger:

@POETDRIFTER you misread my post, but you got the gist of things. I personally do not have a problem with opiates. Opiates do very little if anything for me.

I did mention my brother though. He isn't addicted to anything, but he does recognize he has the potential to become an addict.

Back