• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Superdrol log & Tits

IML Gear Cream!
During today workout drank a Gatorade (the one full of sugar) since it has some electrolytes. I was already eating 1 banana a day but will add another one during the day. Definitely feel stronger in the gym and have to force myself to leave.

Tits as promised....
Any sides for u?

During today workout drank a Gatorade (the one full of sugar) since it has some electrolytes. I was already eating 1 banana a day but will add another one during the day. Definitely feel stronger in the gym and have to force myself to leave.

Tits as promised....
I look for the sugar one. Fuck all that artificial sweetener bullshit!

I personally prefer to eat fruit and drink organic fruit juice, lots of fructose and potassium, salt your food heavily and then take a salt load before working out. In my water (mixed with leucine, bcaa, and eaa, I also have dextrose in it). Way more electrolytes and natural sugar that way. Feels way better.

Any sides for u?
So far nothing yet other than back pumps and tight feeling from fingers to shoulder. Doing anything physical away from the gym I get a instant pump. Sometimes feel like a vein will blow out my forearms.
I personally prefer to eat fruit and drink organic fruit juice, lots of fructose and potassium, salt your food heavily and then take a salt load before working out. In my water (mixed with leucine, bcaa, and eaa, I also have dextrose in it). Way more electrolytes and natural sugar that way. Feels way better.
I was worried about my salt intake because of blood pressure. Been watching it constantly and staying in 120s. What juices are you drinking?

I need to add more cals in my diet so will throw those in.

So far nothing yet other than back pumps and tight feeling from fingers to shoulder. Doing anything physical away from the gym I get a instant pump. Sometimes feel like a vein will blow out my forearms.

I was worried about my salt intake because of blood pressure. Been watching it constantly and staying in 120s. What juices are you drinking?

I need to add more cals in my diet so will throw those in.
I think the whole salt increasing BP is a bit overstated. All my salt intake either comes naturally from foods or from celtic sea salt. Potassium balance will (as well as magnesium) with salt intake will also level out BP. Eating lots of fruit, juice, and potatoes helps me get plenty of potassium and I supplement a good bit of magnesium as well, these two things I believe really help decrease my BP even though I'm always on steroids. Sometimes my top number is a little elevated but nothing crazy. I drink organic orange juice mainly.

Before I start the superdrol I want to get tad-600 for my liver, anything else I should take to combat how toxic it is? Also what mgs should I run? I only plan on running it 2-3 weeks at a time

Day 6 and the first rest day while taking Sdrol. Taking it this morning and not working out feels like a waste.

It's like having sex and no nut 👎

The pumps I get training while on SD are absolutely incredible. Nothing matches it.

Get Shredded!
The pumps I get training while on SD are absolutely incredible. Nothing matches it.
I would have to agree 👍 Liking 10mg, I don't think there is any reason to run more myself. Especially if I continue not having bad sides.

Took bloods today, will see what they say.

I would have to agree 👍 Liking 10mg, I don't think there is any reason to run more myself. Especially if I continue not having bad sides.

Took bloods today, will see what they say.
stick with 10mg for at least 2 weeks. Then maybe look at 20mg for a week.

Day 8
Feel great, no bad sides and strength is up. Only bad news is dropped another lb, even with a couple cheat meals.

Definitely looking cut/bigger. Getting hard to sub pin GH on stomach and love handles. Might have to start doing IM.

Day 8
Feel great, no bad sides and strength is up. Only bad news is dropped another lb, even with a couple cheat meals.

Definitely looking cut/bigger. Getting hard to sub pin GH on stomach and love handles. Might have to start doing IM.

Subbed in . I understand about the belly area , but you will love IM, literally you can go almost anywhere . I have used every muscle group. One Thing you’ll notice is the “effect “of tired/hunger is faster but also reliable .

Love The nice Tits
ece6eee90dc2bbda1b2fc18460d397dd.jpg

Max

Bloods are in. This test was done 1 week after starting Superdrol. Looks like RBC/Crit high so need to donate some blood. What needs to be done about the alkaline phosphatase?

Feeling and looking solid on 10mg Sdrol. Thinking this week bump it up to 15mg/day. Is 20mg really worth it?

Will get a pic up later of the weekend fun. Still got it gentlemen....

Forgot the bloods.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230703_130829_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703_130829_OneDrive.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20230703_130849_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703_130849_OneDrive.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 31
Bloods are in. This test was done 1 week after starting Superdrol. Looks like RBC/Crit high so need to donate some blood. What needs to be done about the alkaline phosphatase?

Feeling and looking solid on 10mg Sdrol. Thinking this week bump it up to 15mg/day. Is 20mg really worth it?

Will get a pic up later of the weekend fun. Still got it gentlemen....
Where do u do the blood dumps at?

Forgot the bloods.

It’s a workin ‘ !

I have to get an Rx - “Therapeutics Blood Draw “ e6 weeks because I’m on gh and they won’t accept donations (sucks) . But my trt doc writes it as open so I can go and the lab just texts me 48hr prior .

Max

For the Alkaline Phosphatase I found the following info on Google. Have any supplements you guy's recommend? Or just anything on Amazon?

-The diet containing phosphorus, healthy fats, Zn, vitamin B12 and vitamin A can be started to increase alkaline phosphatase level.

IML Gear Cream!
2 weeks in... On the grill yesterday back pump sucked. Still no bad sides, last couple days 15mg/day. Guess time to do 20mg/day.

Have a vacation coming up and want to have some drinks. Think 1 week off and a ton of water is enough before vacation?

This pic was me being the designated driver while be distracted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230703_101430_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703_101430_Snapchat.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 32
Back