• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Superdrol dose timing?

robbieboy672

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I am about to receive 50 20mg Superdrol tablets from SB labs. I just wanted to ask for some advice on how you all think I should run this? I know a lot of people start at 10mg a day, but if I do that I’ll have to buy a pill splitter, and it would be tough to split down to quarters so I could split the dosage.
Do you all think I should start with 10mg once a day, or do a full 20mg a day and split the dosage? Thanks for the advice everyone! I appreciate the help.

Twk303

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'd start with 10mg if it was me again. Run 10mg for a few days, see how you feel then add the remaining 10mg for pwo. I took 10mg 2nd meal and then the other 10mg 45 mins before workout. You shouldn't need anymore then that

A.font401

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am about to receive 50 20mg Superdrol tablets from SB labs. I just wanted to ask for some advice on how you all think I should run this? I know a lot of people start at 10mg a day, but if I do that I’ll have to buy a pill splitter, and it would be tough to split down to quarters so I could split the dosage.
Do you all think I should start with 10mg once a day, or do a full 20mg a day and split the dosage? Thanks for the advice everyone! I appreciate the help.

If you have never ran it before start off slow at 10mg for a week then bump up if you feel ok doing so.

CastorTroy01

They/Them
Registered Member
Reaction score
Personally, superdrol scares the shit out of me. I had one of those early 2000’s stereotypical stupid kid experiences with it.

But if I was going to do it...

I’d crush the pills up into 10mg lines, mix in a little gun powder, and take it straight to the dome!

SB labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
If you are going to start low buy a pill splitter at CVS $5.99

zwhit

Registered Member
Reaction score
Strongest I've ever been was on 10mg superdrol

BBruce

Registered Member
Reaction score
To me it was no difference on when I dosed it, I tired morning, pre workout, post workout and before bed and the results seemed to be the same, it’s strong so start with 10mg ed and then go up. Good luck, it’s a fun drug.

MONSTRO

Registered Member
Reaction score

Split the pill is never easy to have half for each day, next time try to get de 10mg pill. I suggest you use the 20mg day because split will make you take one day 12 the other 8 or something like that