• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Super Saiyan 350mgs from PRAETORIAN!!

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Praetorian has just added a product to their line called SUPER SAIYAN 350mgs!!

It's a unique blend and contains..

75 Test Prop

75 Tren Ace

75 Mast Prop

125 Test E

Take a look here...
Super%20Saiyan%20350mg-228x228.jpeg

http://granabolic.me/index.php?route=product/product&path=28_35&product_id=343

It is. People seem to respond well to it but I've asked him to make one without Test E in it so stay tuned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thread was better
:coffee:

Interesting mix there.. That test e thrown in like a curve ball!

It's a bit unorthodox. Some people really like it so he's going to keep it on there.

The new one he's working on is

75 Test Prop

50 Tren A

50 Mast Prop

It's a bit unorthodox. Some people really like it so he's going to keep it on there.

The new one he's working on is

75 Test Prop

50 Tren A

50 Mast Prop

75 mast 50 tren 50 prop

Has anyone used this blend yet?

Is Gr the best place to get it? I'm interested because it's everything I need all in one but other forums were saying that the lab was a scam what is your experience with them?

Any recommendations on pinning schedule since it has long and short esters for someone (250lb) coming back from an injury

Is Gr the best place to get it? I'm interested because it's everything I need all in one but other forums were saying that the lab was a scam what is your experience with them?

I'm interested in this. I heard that there was another source with the same name awhile back that had issues. Can you PM me a link?

We stand behind this lab 100% and as always, we have a satisfaction guarantee so if you're not happy, we will take care of you. You have nothing to lose.

Awesome because I just made a purchase earlier today!

I'm gonna run this on my next cycle I've decided. I can't help myself

Has anyone of you guys ever ordered from a source that uses regular gmail service ?

Okay I just checked out Gr, project piccolo looks amazing but do you ONLY take it as pre workout or should it be ED?

Okay I just checked out Gr, project piccolo looks amazing but do you ONLY take it as pre workout or should it be ED?

Ed use should be limited to 4 week runs at a time, but if you use it pre workout only 1-2 times a week you're good to run it your whole (normal) cycle length.

Ed use should be limited to 4 week runs at a time, but if you use it pre workout only 1-2 times a week you're good to run it your whole (normal) cycle length.

Interesting. Which do you think would yield better results? I'd have to think ED 1-4?

1cc a day on this?

That would be a lot if you do the math. I run 1cc MWF. Don’t forget that this has Test E so at about week 4 that kicks in.

Back