• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sunrise Pharma Heritage Blue contest.

HEY MEMBERS!

Get that order in with me and mention Bolan and grab the free shipping... Also watch out as we have repriced our Sunrise "Heritage Blue" products. So wait until tomorrow before placing your order and get the free shipping and the new frikin awesome pricing...LETS GO!!!

Casey.

@Bolan

Congrats to our three winners of Bolan's "Heritage Blue" Test 250 contest this past week. I have shipped all three orders out to you three dudes, enjoy the Sunrise product performance and thank you all for gettig involved.

Now round two heading right at you!

Casey

OK guys... hear is the deal...
Im having a major winter storm Wed into Thursday... 18-24" of heavy wet snow and high winds (55+ mph Gusts ) that will bring trees and branches down. I know I'll lose power by Friday night and prob wont have it back until Sunday (Hopefully)
So I'll let this contest go until I get back and run the number generator!!
Im going to move... really fuckin' soon..... Worst winter EVER.

Im having a major winter storm Wed into Thursday... 18-24" of heavy wet snow and high winds (55+ mph Gusts ) that will bring trees and branches down. I know I'll lose power by Friday night and prob wont have it back until Sunday (Hopefully)
Just be safe brother you take care of you

Just be safe brother you take care of you
I mean I've lived up here all my life.. I've never seen the weather just plain WICKED as it has been... I dont live near the coast but I hear the entire coastline is wrecked. Thats what lures tourists..But where I live.. .theres literally still trees leaning on power lines, lines down and burried, people without power for months...Now this clusterfuck of a storm actually has me a bit nervous.

I thought the planet was getting hotter?

Hey@Bolan,

Man I don't miss those hard winters up there where you are living bro. I hear Florida is welcoming newcomers...
Got your name all over it, good gyms, lots of potential clients for training, great weather other than a hurricanes a few times a year...LOL . But what an escape from the harsh winter weather conditions and really the fitness lifestyle is alive and present in Florida.

Casey.

@Bolan

Congrats to our three winners of Bolan's "Heritage Blue" Test 250 contest this past week. I have shipped all three orders out to you three dudes, enjoy the Sunrise product performance and thank you all for gettig involved.

Now round two heading right at you!

Casey
Thank you. i look forward to going To mailbox

Back