• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Summy Bear where the fuck are you ????

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
used G5.. its in the shop getting a new interior

IMG_4460.jpg
where you keeping that beast, thats a lot of work to maintain

bc123jm

Registered Member
Reaction score
where you keeping that beast, thats a lot of work to maintain

ft laud executive airport .. executive jet management handles everything ... you dont do shit except pay the pay bill and thats off set by charters and tax write off.

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
ft laud executive airport .. executive jet management handles everything ... you dont do shit except pay the pay bill and thats off set by charters and tax write off.
keep it in the hanger and get a lift so you can inspect that horizontal, it gets pretty neglected, paint peals and then the sun bakes that composite up there, gets delaminated and oxidized real bad

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
and purge all water if your gonna keep it some place cold like aspen overnight, those water line clamps bust and spray water under the floor boards, then that water gets on shit and freezes in flight all bad

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
Definitely planes need far more maintenance than a car or truck.

bc123jm

Registered Member
Reaction score
Definitely planes need far more maintenance than a car or truck.

thats why you lease the expensive shit.. everything is included.. they even come pick it up for you to change the oil...
come on summy , send over the pool boy to clean my garage

IMG_2140_1.jpg

69032_E76_892_B_4_E1_D_8_AE2_095_A476_C8_EB3.jpg

Rajput

Registered Member
Reaction score
thats why you lease the expensive shit.. everything is included.. they even come pick it up for you to change the oil...
come on summy , send over the pool boy to clean my garage

IMG_2140_1.jpg

69032_E76_892_B_4_E1_D_8_AE2_095_A476_C8_EB3.jpg

How much does it cost there ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bc123jm

Registered Member
Reaction score
How much does it cost there ?

. depends on how much you put down , how many miles , what package (upgrades),year length of lease etc..
the coupe is $3,300 a month the spyder is a lil more . didnt like tron looking rims that normally come with the spyder , so changed them out

bc123jm

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The pussy? Free if you're BC.

oh you pay one way or the other brother ,, you know that lol,,, anyway i always pickup the check on a date or out with friends , unless of course its my family.. they never let me pay . its funny cause when we go out to eat or on vacation it comes down to who can slip the waitress the amex card before the check even comes , then you gotta tell her dont even bring it to the table lol... i think i manged to pay once in 20 years

Rajput

Registered Member
Reaction score
. depends on how much you put down , how many miles , what package (upgrades),year length of lease etc..
the coupe is $3,300 a month the spyder is a lil more . didnt like tron looking rims that normally come with the spyder , so changed them out

Im asking about buy out cost.

bc123jm

Registered Member
Reaction score
Im asking about buy out cost.

google it dude ... im no accountant . i know how to make money and spend it ,,, no idea what the cap cost is or residual value is...
my plan is to die broke lol

Last edited:

chicagosterone

Registered Member
Reaction score
google it dude ... im no accountant . i know how to make money and spend it ,,, no idea what the cap cost is or residual value is...
Bc..... my shovel has been feeling pretty heavy lately....... i don't need a ride on the jet, but ill take a job offer lol...... haha you can't be showing off your toys like that bro, people might think your some rich prick 🤣......jk bro your pretty humble dude just from the interaction I've had with you..... that's what's cool about this board... so many different back rounds and yet we all come together to bullshit.... Yeah buddy!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
if yall miss him, go say hello at IMF

Rajput

Registered Member
Reaction score

Its coming close to 200000 usd
Not bad
I bet i have to pay like 500000 here with all the custom duty.
I wish i could get a mustang here, in American price without duty

Asians never die broke lol we save and save for generations, then they fuck that money which they never earned

Rajput

Registered Member
Reaction score

Bman called me there. So i created an ID but the drama there is not aa entertaining as asf.

chicagosterone

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nah i'm good right here.....i read through other forums.... but asf is where it's at....

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
Bman called me there. So i created an ID but the drama there is not aa entertaining as asf.

they are so entertaining that the main guy posting there is now over here, funny since they claimed traffic here died since they left, but it looks like they put a nail in the coffin over there

Rajput

Registered Member
Reaction score
they are so entertaining that the main guy posting there is now over here, funny since they claimed traffic here died since they left, but it looks like they put a nail in the coffin over there

A good entertainer is nothing without a good audience.

bc123jm

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bc..... my shovel has been feeling pretty heavy lately....... i don't need a ride on the jet, but ill take a job offer lol...... haha you can't be showing off your toys like that bro, people might think your some rich prick 藍......jk bro your pretty humble dude just from the interaction I've had with you..... that's what's cool about this board... so many different back rounds and yet we all come together to bullshit.... Yeah buddy!

well we have plenty of job opportunity for those who are willing to put in the work, and I already know you are one of those guys.
anyone who knows me , know i am fairly humble.. sure i show off here and there,, who wouldn't ... i certainly am no serious baller
or even close, but i do ok... and I nobody in my family has ever been handed anything ... everyone i know has worked their ass off and made many sacrifices.
my only regret in life is that I didnt take my fathers advice when i was younger... their are no shortcuts in life... everything comes with a price.

anyway dude you and most of these other guys know i'm just having some fun and fuckem if they dont like me.
ill help anyone who i believe deserves it ... and yea in my life , my opinion of myself is the only one that counts .. oh and my moms lol

OfficerFarva

Registered Member
Reaction score
well we have plenty of job opportunity for those who are willing to put in the work, and I already know you are one of those guys.
anyone who knows me , know i am fairly humble.. sure i show off here and there,, who wouldn't ... i certainly am no serious baller
or even close, but i do ok... and I nobody in my family has ever been handed anything ... everyone i know has worked their ass off and made many sacrifices.
my only regret in life is that I didnt take my fathers advice when i was younger... their are no shortcuts in life... everything comes with a price.

anyway dude you and most of these other guys know i'm just having some fun and fuckem if they dont like me.
ill help anyone who i believe deserves it ... and yea in my life , my opinion of myself is the only one that counts .. oh and my moms lol

Care to share? Btw, hindsight is 20/20. :kiss:

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
what happened to summy bear ? I leave for a lil bit and you guys whacked him out...
I was going to show off some new whips and the company Jet but if i cant rub it in his face its just not the same .
He's buttfucking Cheapcunt.

Cheapcunt out.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk