• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Summer Shredder Contest - Head Count - POLL

Are you in or are you out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
Wonder what the requirements are I’m not super muscular yet so feel like I don’t meet them

Then why post here along with 100 other meaningless posts you made in the last hour?

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
Got a problem bro ?

Yes I do.

You posted dozens of times this morning with nothing to say.

Just read and learn and ask questions but don't spam the forum with new posts with bullshit replies that have no relevance or meaning.

Oldman85

Registered Member
Reaction score
Got a problem bro ?

Dear Mr. Playa,

This competition is open to all and a chance for you to show up and make a statement.

In the last year I’ve had cancer, chemo and all the shit that goes with it. Yet here I am. If you can beat my ass, then there is free gear for the taking.

Its a win, win for you... if you win. Come and play. My ego was ripped out of me in a surgery. So... show up or shut up. Simple as that.

Lets see some before and after pics or fade away. Godspeed.

-Oldman85

Playa

Registered Member
Reaction score
Dear Mr. Playa,

This competition is open to all and a chance for you to show up and make a statement.

In the last year I’ve had cancer, chemo and all the shit that goes with it. Yet here I am. If you can beat my ass, then there is free gear for the taking.

Its a win, win for you... if you win. Come and play. My ego was ripped out of me in a surgery. So... show up or shut up. Simple as that.

Lets see some before and after pics or fade away. Godspeed.

-Oldman85

Sorry to hear man, I went through something similar but nothing close to what u been through. I’m happy to see you still around and putting in work.

Phill

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Come on guys....we start or no?

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Bump to get this thing going. Cmon gents we need a couple more.

Dannie

Registered Member
Reaction score
Still accepting entries!