• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

***summer sale 2021***

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everybody we want to do a sales for Summer
This sales will last two weeks, “ONLY TWO WEEKS”.
But , Pls just check what we have in our new website, don’t place your order by any website, if you want to order something or get some order information, pls contact our only email: ironlion@keemail.me
(for some scammer use fake scammer to cheat people.)

1.)orange top puretropin Gh(10iu/vial)

Order 2kits to get 1 free kit
Order 3kits to get 2 free kits
Order 4kits to get 3 free kits
Order 5kits to get 4 free kits
Order 6kits to get 5 free kits
Order 7kits to get 6 free kits
Order 8kits to get 7 free kits
Order 9kits to get 8 free kits
Order 10kits to gt 9 free kits
The baseline is 200$/kit , the discount is special, don’t mix with the discount of our website.

2.)Grep top puretropin Gh(15iu/vial)

Order 2kits to get 1 free kit
Order 3kits to get 2 free kits
Order 4kits to get 3 free kits
Order 5kits to get 4 free kits
Order 6kits to get 5 free kits
Order 7kits to get 6 free kits
Order 8kits to get 7 free kits
Order 9kits to get 8 free kits
Order 10kits to gt 9 free kits
The baseline is 310$/kit , the discount is special, don’t mix with the discount of our website

3.)HCG: order 2kits to get 1 free kits
The baseline is 210$/kit , the discount is special, don’t mix with the discount of our website.

4.)IGF-1lr3(1mg/vial or 0.1mg/vial)
0.1mg/vial igf -1lr3 :Order 2kits to get 1 free kit(pay 248x2=496$ for 2+1=3kits
1mg/vial igf-1lr3: Order 2kits to get 1 free kit(pay 480x2=960 for 2+1=3kits

5.) Raws
If the amount of the order is above 500$, we offer 10% off,
If the amount of the order is above 1000$, we offer 20% off.

6.)Payment:
Bitcoin or ETH or LTC or other digital currency

7.) free shipment, sure safe shipment,great quality, carrying re-ship policy.

Last edited:
@Iron-Lion can you guys post this on Anabolex?

Great news for my people.

^^ take advantage of this sale guys. I don't even work for this brand but this is a steal, on a great brand of HGH!!!

Anyone who is planning on GH should take full advantage of this sale. This gh has been then most consistent gh on the market that I’ve seen. I’ve yet to come across a bad test and they are the only brand I recommend to people with confidence. I just made an order a few weeks ago for 14 kits. The T/A is as fast as local T/A. Highly highly recommend this gh

IML Gear Cream!
Not sure whether to get the Grey tops vs orange tops, but will def be ordering

Yesss. I have missed so many sales. One year I placed an order during the big sale and they were completely out. Last December, I was

in a bad car wreck and desperately wanted to get some GH to help heal my broken sternum a few days before Christmas and Iron Lion

gave me a sweet deal because he is a great dude and understood I was going through a dark time. Wrecked my car with no insurance,

thought I was gonna get sued and had to back out since I wasn't sure if I was gonna get sued and was really low on cash.

Missed the April sale. But, good news. I didn't get sued and I finally caught an amazing sale. Not gonna let this one pass me by. I'm

just curious at what point does IL separate GH kits into multiple shipments. I'm stoked. IronLion is the only source I would give my

money to for GH. I researched for years before I went with them. I know nothing about the others now since their is no need. Iron

produces proven, tested winners shipment after shipment. Finally gonna get back on with IL.

Chemical

I, too wonder about the differences between Orange and Grey Tops. I noticed that the Orange Tops are cheaper than Grey when you calculate total

price divided by total iu's to yield price per iu. on one calculation of orange, I got 1.11 dollars per iu and on the greys, I got about $1.24/iu. That

takes into account the extra iu's. I've only had the grey tops before, so I'd like to hear from someone who has tried both. I imagine their is no

difference, but maybe there is?

Chemical

Edit: I apologize if this post is better suited in a separate thread. Someone else brought it up in this thread and it sparked my curiosity as well. Please

move if necessary.

Last edited:
Would also like to know the difference if Someone can chip in before I make my order

Honestly, I would look at it like this: We know IL is the best source for HGH. We know both grey and orange both contain very solid amounts of HGH. And, more importantly, this particular sale is most benefitted by the most number of vials purchased to get 1 number less for free. Let me breakdown the percentage of free kits per kits bought.

2 kits bought to get 1 free. Take free kits divided by kits bought = 1free kit/ 2kits bought = 50%
buy 3, get 2 free = 66% free
buy 4, get 3 free = 75% free
buy 5, get 4 free = 80% free
buy 6, get 5 free = 83.3% free
buy 7, get 6 free = 85.7% free
buy 8, get 7 free = 87.5% free
buy 9, get 8 free = 88.8% free
buy 10, get 9 free = 90% free.

So, lets say you have about $1000 to spend. That means you can buy 5 orange tops, 4 orange tops free or 3 grey tops, 2 grey tops free. With orange you get 80% free, but with only 3 orange for $930, you only get 66.6% free. So, with this sale, I would go with the orange tops, but with the BOGO sale, I would go with grey tops. They are probably the same solid substance being used, just 15iu versus 10iu. So, Orange during this sale, grey during the Big Sale. That's my thinking anyway.

The difference between Grey and Orange is just iu per vial. Grey has 15iu per vial while Orangetops have 10iu.

Yes as you pointed out Orangetop is a little less money per iu because the manufacturing process to produce greytops is a more expensive process.

I hit up the oranges decent delivery time going to use the igf special before it ends .

I ordered my 6 months supply of grey tops @5iu/day. Get on it or pay more later and hate yourself.
Chemical

I ordered my 6 months supply of grey tops @5iu/day. Get on it or pay more later and hate yourself.
Chemical

Haha.....yes, good idea

Another speedy delivery, everybody loves this stuff. IL thank you brother

Back