• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Suboxone and juicing

IML Gear Cream!
I can't answer the Original Poster opinion...but here is mine.
1st ANYONE who uses a opiate (Suboxone INCLUDED) for any length of time I.E. more than 2 consecutive months daily will go into opiate withdrawal sydrome as whichever drug they are using half-life is reached after they've last dosage.

Speculation here, and opinion :
This is a grown man he doesn't want to be a slave to a doctor or clinic, that's why he quit using heroin, to be himself again.
A free man, he could go in vacation then without fear he could run outa meds...things like that & dependant on a substace isn't addiction.
Those are 2 separate animals.

Sorry, I lost too many over this class of drugs I'll try to help ANY man or woman that knows it's their time to step away from the trap they are in ,while being dependant on a drug that BINDS to opiate receptor , this slowly takes a humans personality & function.
The oath said "Do no harm".

Imho Suboxone is a good medicine, but should be used under 20 days on a constant taper beginning to end.
Many people help one another this way, 3 weeks of a Suboxone taper ..very lil withdrawal coming from I.V. heroin use or up to above 200 mg - morphine equivalent Suboxone for 3 weeks constant taper.

Any Doctor that treats a patient for 4 years on Suboxone, well hell ask em for anything they are PROFITEERS not compationate doctors.

Very good point. Never thought about running out or being somewhere without them. You would go into withdrawals from a legal medication. Makes good sense. Thanks for providing some better logic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good point. Never thought about running out or being somewhere without them. You would go into withdrawals from a legal medication. Makes good sense. Thanks for providing some better logic

It's a thing sadly we all have to accept, doctors save lives, then MANY of them go the route of simply treating a patient load with narcotics, that they will be on FOREVER.
Some doctors honestly seem as though they do this as a retirement plan.

Original Poster please know that after feeling withdrawal daily from a past of heroin,you said you feel SICK as in dope sick.
You've stepped yourself down far enough that your feeling acute withdrawal.
Let that feeling subside without dosage increase on any level...then cut it again.
All genuine stances you take on a taper if your dedicated will be firm progression.
Again always best to you all, Strongerlonger

No offense and not trying to be rude or sarcastic but Can I ask why you want off the suboxone? I don't know nothing about this drug only A family member of mine has taken it for 4 years now. Since they started it I have seen nothing but positive actions and improvements. As well as they are not getting high anymore and can't get high while taking suboxone. They tell me they think of it like taking a vitamin once a day to do nothing but keep them healthy. I understand it's addicting.... but is there also negative affects it can have staying on it? Sorry I don't mean to sound ignorant to you and I hope you are able to come off completely if that's your goal and I'm sure you can do it too. I'm just going off the picture they painted to me

Coming off this drug you go into withdraws that's what's holding me back from getting off of it. What Iv noticed is it dulls your senses and emotions. Being on such a low dose now, im more authentic, happier and I can sneeze again, cry again. On subxone I can't do that. It is very very hard to feel on it for me. Coming off it is harder then coming off the heroin

@Badbury212
Ya know I understand your can't work in withdrawal statement.
Your gonna need to taper waaaay down, to hardly able to see pieces of Suboxone film.
Just a idea..
Ya think they prescribe you Subutex?...it has no Naloxone, meaning then you could feel only enough Kratom to remidy withdrawal ...after your to the smallest WEIGHED DOSE, because since it's a pill , get Milligram scales and...think it through.

I'm gonna say this, I'm around to help never harm, I know of 3 forums that are anonomos that everyday people do what you wanna do.....cut the chain.
I'm unsure if off site links are allowed , but if they are I'll post them.

Your life's better now, all that's left is "the plan" you decide on & following through.
It's not easy, but I'd bet you've been through worse, Seriously I mean it.
Again heart goes out to ya, pm if there's anything I could help ya with..it's tougher than most think.
Strongerlonger

I wish I could get on the subutex but doctors don't want to prescribe it anymore out here cuz it can be abused.

I can't answer the Original Poster opinion...but here is mine.
1st ANYONE who uses a opiate (Suboxone INCLUDED) for any length of time I.E. more than 2 consecutive months daily will go into opiate withdrawal sydrome as whichever drug they are using half-life is reached after they've last dosage.

Speculation here, and opinion :
This is a grown man he doesn't want to be a slave to a doctor or clinic, that's why he quit using heroin, to be himself again.
A free man, he could go in vacation then without fear he could run outa meds...things like that & dependant on a substace isn't addiction.
Those are 2 separate animals.

Sorry, I lost too many over this class of drugs I'll try to help ANY man or woman that knows it's their time to step away from the trap they are in ,while being dependant on a drug that BINDS to opiate receptor , this slowly takes a humans personality & function.
The oath said "Do no harm".

Imho Suboxone is a good medicine, but should be used under 20 days on a constant taper beginning to end.
Many people help one another this way, 3 weeks of a Suboxone taper ..very lil withdrawal coming from I.V. heroin use or up to above 200 mg - morphine equivalent Suboxone for 3 weeks constant taper.

Any Doctor that treats a patient for 4 years on Suboxone, well hell ask em for anything they are PROFITEERS not compationate doctors.

You hit it perfectly with how I feel. I hate the need, I don't want it. But I need it to function thru life. Sorry don't no how to reply to all of you guys at once.

Hey Brother..
I gotta say I've helped more than 50 people online, simply by applied experience, that's all this comes from aside from me FEELING this on the hook dependant situation.

Ok..Subutex...I gotta a question, would it not be concivable to tell a SUBOXONE doctor, you are down to this much Suboxone & you've read studies of many people transitioning to Subutex once their dose drops to "a certain low"?

I tellin you once to this low in Suboxone tapering is tedious when using a 2mg strip and trying to figure even close to yiur actual proper tapered dose, at this point EVERYONE normally goes into Subutex, because it's lower dosed...hence can be tapered better.

Ok..ask anything, I wanna help, I've needed similar a year and a few months ago...
Ok.. please know I mean no harm & understand you may not can tell your doctor because he may be mad you tapered, or bluntly the extra Suboxone could be profitable & I understand that.
You'll have to make that compromise to get a doctor to help you into Subutex...
I mean no disrespect, but I Fucking Love a man or woman who against odds, they wanna prevail.
You sir will, you've just not found your best route yet.
Keep your head up, be proud man....
Seriously, Strongerlonger

wean down to .25mgs ed, to do this youll have to use volumeric dosing, the strips will disolve in water, then if you make it say 8mg/1.6mls of water. Then start skipping days, eod, then to e3d, then jump off. But def get down to .25, even thats still a strong dose i think its 40 times more powerful then morphine. Im dealing with the same shit, i was on methadone no for drugs or anything but for a chronic pain condition and i finally got sick of the side effects and i just finished the acute withdrawls, now im just completely exhausted and some RLS. Methadone is the devil, wish i said no when my doc rxed it to me. The detox was not fun, even if i was taking it as prescrribed. We still go through the same shit at the end. fuck opiates. even better get the 2mg strips then dosing will be really easy.

wean down to .25mgs ed, to do this youll have to use volumeric dosing, the strips will disolve in water, then if you make it say 8mg/1.6mls of water. Then start skipping days, eod, then to e3d, then jump off. But def get down to .25, even thats still a strong dose i think its 40 times more powerful then morphine. Im dealing with the same shit, i was on methadone no for drugs or anything but for a chronic pain condition and i finally got sick of the side effects and i just finished the acute withdrawls, now im just completely exhausted and some RLS. Methadone is the devil, wish i said no when my doc rxed it to me. The detox was not fun, even if i was taking it as prescrribed. We still go through the same shit at the end. fuck opiates. even better get the 2mg strips then dosing will be really easy.

Very Solid advise man, thanks for helping him out.
Voulume water suspention is his only other avenue to taper farther....at home without doctor crap.

That'll work man...option number 2

So right now they have changed me to zubsolv which is a generic form and there doses are way different because of my insurance. Iv tried a bunch of times to get subutex and he just won't do it. But what I can do is ask him to put me on the 2mg suboxone strips and then I can just pay for a few out of pocket and use that for easier taper

Get Shredded!
1d421b908dbf54e76fa4957d11f47fc0.jpg

I know this question is odd, but is there absolutely no way to extract to naloxone from the drug?
I know it seems like drug abuse talk but ...
If you gotta take this into your own hands to get results, man do it.
I think the titration in water method seems feeasable...to reduce lower pre cut off day.
Man keep us posted, you'll help more people than you think by this thread.
Best to ya, Strongerlonger

I know this question is odd, but is there absolutely no way to extract to naloxone from the drug?
I know it seems like drug abuse talk but ...
If you gotta take this into your own hands to get results, man do it.
I think the titration in water method seems feeasable...to reduce lower pre cut off day.
Man keep us posted, you'll help more people than you think by this thread.
Best to ya, Strongerlonger

Yea right now the hard part is getting down to one time dose a day instead of dosing twice a day

Yea right now the hard part is getting down to one time dose a day instead of dosing twice a day

Let's say you dose 1 mg twice a day. Have you tried already just doing 2 mg in the morning for the entire day? Seems like the bigger bump at once would make it last. I'm thinking it might be psychological ???? Not sure tho. Pls correct me if I'm wrong

Let's say you dose 1 mg twice a day. Have you tried already just doing 2 mg in the morning for the entire day? Seems like the bigger bump at once would make it last. I'm thinking it might be psychological ???? Not sure tho. Pls correct me if I'm wrong

I can almost guarantee that's is psychological warfare lol. It's the knowing of times and when to take it. That's about 50% if not more of the battle of withdrawal

So my big question right now is how to get to only taking my dose 1x a day. I just lowered my dose by another .25 yesterday. Im now at .75mg at 10am and .50mg at 6pm so my total dose is only 1.25mg a day

So my big question right now is how to get to only taking my dose 1x a day. I just lowered my dose by another .25 yesterday. Im now at .75mg at 10am and .50mg at 6pm so my total dose is only 1.25mg a day

What about trying this... so you take 1.25 mg each day. Take 2 mg once in the morning. You'll probably get a little rush from it and that should hold you over. I know it's a step back by taking more but I think it would help you get over the psychological aspect of needing to take it twice a day What u think?

What about trying this... so you take 1.25 mg each day. Take 2 mg once in the morning. You'll probably get a little rush from it and that should hold you over. I know it's a step back by taking more but I think it would help you get over the psychological aspect of needing to take it twice a day What u think?

Yea that's what Iv been thinking too actually. Or trying to wait one morning as long as possible and try and make it till afternoon 2-4ish then take 2mg

Yea. If you can some how forget about it. Go about doing your normal activities and hours will go by and you'll be like oh shit I haven't taken any. But then when you do bump it up higher so you feel it and you should be able to outlast the entire 24 hours. Half life is 36 hours so it's allllll psychological

Yea. If you can some how forget about it. Go about doing your normal activities and hours will go by and you'll be like oh shit I haven't taken any. But then when you do bump it up higher so you feel it and you should be able to outlast the entire 24 hours. Half life is 36 hours so it's allllll psychological

Exactly! That would be the plan for sure. Now that I'm on this dose, it usually takes me about 5-7 days to get adjusted. So once I'm adjusted I'm gonna try and make that jump. My mind is my biggest enemy right now

Struggling badly with this, every time I drop my dose down, I wake up for the next few days in with draw, light withdraw but still. Making it to me why dosing time becomes a huge task to do. Clammy hands, chills chicken skin, yawning, teary eyed, back aching. I'm down to 1.25mg now, .75mg at 10-11am and .50mg at 6-7pm. While adjusting to the new dose it becomes insanely difficult and I feel like I'm in constant with draw of the first stage. I just want off this fucking hell of a drug. My whole day revolves around the dosing, always thinking about it and waiting for it. It's like waiting to do something you wanna do soooooo bad but you have to wait for a specific time of day to do it. Like when your injections juice, for me I enjoyed pin days lol or waiting to start your cycle.

So how do you get off? Serious question. I have no experience with this, but I cannot imagine you can do it without withdrawals of some sort. You might just have to go through some.

So how do you get off? Serious question. I have no experience with this, but I cannot imagine you can do it without withdrawals of some sort. You might just have to go through some.

Right! That's my huge dilemma right now! I'm trying to avoid as much pain as possible
So I can still go to work and do my family life Duties. But I'm thinking this weekend of just biting the bullet and getting off

Right! That's my huge dilemma right now! I'm trying to avoid as much pain as possible
So I can still go to work and do my family life Duties. But I'm thinking this weekend of just biting the bullet and getting off

Don't take any on a Friday. You will feel crummy of course, make sure folks see and say you feel like your coming down with something. So you have Friday sat and sun. If you need a couple extra days you've already been seen not feeling so hot so it's an easy excuse to take off a couple extra days. After 5 days surly you can make it through a few work days until the weekend. By the next week things will be much brighter.

Don't take any on a Friday. You will feel crummy of course, make sure folks see and say you feel like your coming down with something. So you have Friday sat and sun. If you need a couple extra days you've already been seen not feeling so hot so it's an easy excuse to take off a couple extra days. After 5 days surly you can make it through a few work days until the weekend. By the next week things will be much brighter.

Yea the problem is where I work has an attendance policy like no other place. I got into a car accident the other day and I was late because of it. Had proof and everything, police report pictures and all but I still got written up. Only way I can't get In trouble is if I have what they call FMLA, or I take a personal leave which is two weeks and I can't afford that

FMLA I have to have a chronic issue. So I'm going in for my constant back pain and hopefully I'll get it wit that

what about with your two divided doses if you could mentally imagine them at being 1mg each? would that help at all with the symptoms?

what about with your two divided doses if you could mentally imagine them at being 1mg each? would that help at all with the symptoms?

Maybe but mentally knowing and physically seeing that it's not kind of fucks it up lop

Back