• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sub q question ?

IML Gear Cream!
Did it for 30 years.... Cant get a dart in my glutes If I tried from all the scar tissue.
VG I will put up to 5cc
Quads, 3ml easy. Lats 3ml easy. Delts with a 1" 3ml easy...

Bro you aint a man unless you fire a 90's era Sustanon 250 preload with an 1.5 18g. Just saying.

giphy.gif

HCG goes into the belly as it's water based. Oils can go into the delt as long as the needle is long enough. It also depends on how much oil you're injecting too. A lot of oil can leave a bump or welt. The idea of injecting test Sub Q is that it's realized into your system over time. I use 1 inch pins for oils into my delts, 10 units per shot so no bumps.
Im well aware that hcg is water based and peptides are usually used for subcutaneous injections. That's why i asked if oils cause any problems injecting into belly subconscious. I also use 1 inch to 1.25inc into delt

Im well aware that hcg is water based and peptides are usually used for subcutaneous injections. That's why i asked if oils cause any problems injecting into belly subconscious. I also use 1 inch to 1.25inc into delt
The oil will probably cause a lump that way

I use an insulin needle, 1 inch at a 45 degree angle into deltoid

Pretty much as stated. It's more sub-q or maybe shallow IM if your lean enough. Sub Q injections release the test slower.

How fat do you have to be to put a 1 inch needle into your shoulder and still be sub q

I pin eod for trt and hgh every day, all with slin pins.

It's easy and painless 6 times a week in the stomach. As others have said a little lump sometime but the more to the side I don't really get them.

I kind of spoke to soon. I got some npp from a sorce and on the first shot of .30ml was ok but I did .50ml 2 days ago and its a big painful lump. Wondering why? Maybe to much?

Did it for 30 years.... Cant get a dart in my glutes If I tried from all the scar tissue.
VG I will put up to 5cc
Quads, 3ml easy. Lats 3ml easy. Delts with a 1" 3ml easy...

Bro you aint a man unless you fire a 90's era Sustanon 250 preload with an 1.5 18g. Just saying.
18g Holy Crap. Are you hunting whales with that thing? I had never done that but I had a friend that did that is insane

18g Holy Crap. Are you hunting whales with that thing? I had never done that but I had a friend that did that is insane
Its how the Sustanon 250 Redi-jects came back in the 90's... with a glass barrel and a fixed 18g needle with an orange rubber needle cover...lol
Most guys would transfer it into another syringe and needle but I was way to young to know better back then.

Get Shredded!
Its how the Sustanon 250 Redi-jects came back in the 90's... with a glass barrel and a fixed 18g needle with an orange rubber needle cover...lol
Most guys would transfer it into another syringe and needle but I was way to young to know better back then.
I remember seeing them and wanting no part of it but I had a very big needle phobia back then.

Back