• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Strange tren side

JaceBon

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’m a week into my first tren run. Knock on wood..no bad side effects yet except for one thats weird and maybe not even tren related. Has anyone ever gotten weird taste/smell from it? Like smelling an ashtray with pinesol in it and sort of the same taste. I’m just hoping it isn’t covid!

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When I had covid I had a bad smell and taste in my mouth for several days. Then I lost all taste and smell

On Tren when I injected it, I would taste metal in my mouth but that would go away within seconds or minutes.

Altenator_6

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ashtray and pinesol.......Ugggghhhh! What a fucked up combo. That sucks for you bro.

But I have never ran Tren so I have no experiences to share with you. Sorry man.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Covid for sure. I will get a dirty penny taste sometimes from injection. But like Wes said, it disappears quickly.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I’m a week into my first tren run. Knock on wood..no bad side effects yet except for one thats weird and maybe not even tren related. Has anyone ever gotten weird taste/smell from it? Like smelling an ashtray with pinesol in it and sort of the same taste. I’m just hoping it isn’t covid!
Yep. Very common. Metallic type taste. That usually comes with tren cough at some point. Yippee!

Also, certain solvents can give a funky taste like guiacol but, your tren shouldn't have that in it.

JaceBon

Registered Member
Reaction score
I do remember getting the same taste directly after injection too. But I guess nobody ever had it linger for a day after injection? I still can smell and taste everything else; its just like this weird funk on top of it. If I suddenly lose taste or smell I would without a doubt know its covid tho.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I do remember getting the same taste directly after injection too. But I guess nobody ever had it linger for a day after injection? I still can smell and taste everything else; its just like this weird funk on top of it. If I suddenly lose taste or smell I would without a doubt know its covid tho.
Yeah never heard of it lingering from a shot

I've had what you're referring to sometimes though. It's usually only before and after training though for whatever reason. Almost a burning sensation that comes along with it.

STTM

Registered Member
Reaction score
Covid for sure. I will get a dirty penny taste sometimes from injection. But like Wes said, it disappears quickly.

What does a clean penny taste like?

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do you have other Covid symptoms? fever, sore throat, headache, muscle aches, cough, mucus, stuffy nose, runny nose, sunburn feeling on skin, rash, fatigue, overall ill feeling?

When my whole family had covid, we were sick as the flu. There was zero doubt we were very sick. Only one of my daughters had it mild but even then, there was no question.

I've had covid, the flu and pneumonia. I'd say pneumonia was with ease the worst.

But my point is, there is very very clear difference between covid and tren. If you did a shot of tren and feel it for days, you are sick sir, with something else.

Androgenocide

Registered Member
Reaction score
Don't Tren sides generally not get bad until the 12-16 week mark?

JaceBon

Registered Member
Reaction score
Do you have other Covid symptoms? fever, sore throat, headache, muscle aches, cough, mucus, stuffy nose, runny nose, sunburn feeling on skin, rash, fatigue, overall ill feeling?

When my whole family had covid, we were sick as the flu. There was zero doubt we were very sick. Only one of my daughters had it mild but even then, there was no question.

I've had covid, the flu and pneumonia. I'd say pneumonia was with ease the worst.

But my point is, there is very very clear difference between covid and tren. If you did a shot of tren and feel it for days, you are sick sir, with something else.
No thats the thing that has me puzzled, I don’t have any other symptoms. Knock on wood

JaceBon

Registered Member
Reaction score
Don't Tren sides generally not get bad until the 12-16 week mark?
I’ve been told they can start up as early as the first week but I won’t be shocked if they start to flare up some next week too

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Yeah never heard of it lingering from a shot

I've had what you're referring to sometimes though. It's usually only before and after training though for whatever reason. Almost a burning sensation that comes along with it.
This. Never had it stick around tho

Sponx

Registered Member
Reaction score
I would have a weird taste (sometimes) in the first few seconds of injection but nothing lasted longer than that.

JaceBon

Registered Member
Reaction score
Are you joking? That should be the end of a cycle. Tren sides usually show up for me the second week.
Maybe thats where the name “androgenocide” came from. I wish my body would tolerate tren that long!

Androgenocide

Registered Member
Reaction score
Maybe thats where the name “androgenocide” came from. I wish my body would tolerate tren that long!

Haha, not even close man. I had just read something the other day where someone had said it took weeks and weeks for tren sides to get bad. That seemed like a long-ass time to be running it to me too.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Haha, not even close man. I had just read something the other day where someone had said it took weeks and weeks for tren sides to get bad. That seemed like a long-ass time to be running it to me too.

Don't believe everything you read bro 😉

nuttzack

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Soon your sweat will start to smell like spoiled milk

Jaxz

Registered Member
Reaction score
If it's really good makes my teeth hurt

JaceBon

Registered Member
Reaction score
If it's really good makes my teeth hurt
Like sensitive teeth hurt or like swelling punched in the mouth hurt? Because now that you mention it I have had a little bit more sensitive teeth than usual

JaceBon

Registered Member
Reaction score
Swung by one of the covid testing tents this morning and got tested. Will report back when/if I hear anything back in 5 days

Jaxz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Usually just makes my back morlars hurt after the pin for a day or so