• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Storing Steroids in a Syringe?

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
I usually fix my pin the night before mainly because I don't feel like messing w/ it in the am. Didn't think it was a big deal- obviously it's not. Never had any problems, but don't think I'd leave it any significant amount of time-HR. Wish I had this cat's head of hair- lucky bastard

Pathadden

Registered Member
Reaction score
I make all 7 of my shots for the following week on Sunday. Hasn't been a problem yet. I leave the house at 3 evey morning work, gym then home at 830. I will take the risk.

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
I usually fix my pin the night before mainly because I don't feel like messing w/ it in the am. Didn't think it was a big deal- obviously it's not. Never had any problems, but don't think I'd leave it any significant amount of time-HR. Wish I had this cat's head of hair- lucky bastard
I do the same as well. The only time I may preload for a longer time is when I travel.

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
I make all 7 of my shots for the following week on Sunday. Hasn't been a problem yet. I leave the house at 3 evey morning work, gym then home at 830. I will take the risk.
Damn bro- just noticed me and u joined 2 days apart in 19- pretty close- hope u've learned as much as I have. Great place and great guys on here- Cheers my friend-HR

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Damn bro- just noticed me and u joined 2 days apart in 19- pretty close- hope u've learned as much as I have. Great place and great guys on here- Cheers my friend-HR
Didn't realize that. Learn something new every day brotha. Lots of knowledge here.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pre-loading pins seems to be a topic that resurfaces from time to time. Questioners particularly are looking for alternatives with scheduling and convenience. Especially when using shorter esters in a cycle, such as NO-ESTER/Suspensions, PhenylPropionate, Propionate, Acetate, HGH/peptides or even long esters when used for frequency with stable blood serums..
Certainly this practices can be done successfully, yet what truly defines successful? Yes, pre-loading plastic common medical syringes has been used, and will work, yet the inquirer stops there and adbots the practice as the best alterative.

Let's look beyond the simple fact about it being effective, but is it truly advantageous, and at what cost?

They said they do it with no problem - so can I?
Don't fall into the Monkey see Monkey do mentality..
You aren't limited with options..
8uOIOKB.gif

Sust redijects are a prime example on why this can be done and has been done, and it's also an example of why this specific pharma group opt to use GLASS barrels and a thicker/more durable plunger made from the same contents as rubber stoppers that are assembled on most common model medication vials as a protection barrier.. It is Pre-loaded, yet different delivery methods/content housing compared. Two entirely different technologizes and practices when comparing the differences, with pre-packaged redi loaded syringes vs PED users using plastic disposable syringes pre-loading for days or weeks out.. Both are designed and intended for different practices!

• The plungers in pre-filled, prefillable, heparin flush, saline flush or insulin syringes are not effected with prefilling because they are designed for this with a much longer shelf life, compared to to hazards that come with home/personal plastic use needles - Lets no forget that this depends on what drug is being contained.. Solvents are VERY, VERY HARSH and degradation would likely begin within hrs/days, depending on the carrier type and solvent ratios.
  • When using aqueous solutions, the shelf-life would be much greater with little to no effects on the plunger/barrel of the syringe. With safe practice/safe storage in refrigeration with the contained solution could last up until its very own expected expiration date post reconstitutions.
If anyone has ever squeeze their own juice (home-brewed), they would know why it's not advisable to pre-load common pins. What I mean, why do you think they use Glass Beakers and/or glass rods when brewing, or why it's best/highly suggested to use a GLASS vacuum suction filter filtration kits, in lieu of the plastic ones? After just one filtration in the plastics ones you can feel the tackiness of the interior of the plastics, it gets sticky because it degraded, also this is why the final product is held in a glass media storage bottle or glass flask.. Solvents are added after filtration, but the point is if someone did a second pass for safe measures, you'll see exactly what solvents are capable of doing (this is simple an example of degradation)..

Fact of the matter is, the plungers have a tendency to degrade, along with micro-plastic residues from the barrel/plunger marring with the contained contents, incidentally this will be introduced into your system, time and time again.
Consequently, the potential health risks are not worth the temporary returns..

So, Why not spend the money and get PREFILLABLE syringes? Hmmmm...:hmm:
For Pre-loading - its highly suggested to use glass syringes.. BD makes them, people can find them on amazon, there's quite a few manufactures out there. Prices will vary.

Don't trade health and longevity over convivence..

My point of view, my way of thinking, simply just my .02
Vision

(EXAMPLE PICS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY)
1xWzK8S.png

FnCjuSu.png

iVWBZsV.png

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

BTW I sell the most ingenious device you can ask for to make drawing out oils or aminos a simple and safe task.

gearhead80

Registered Member
Reaction score
I did when I first started then the guy who got me into them said not to since the alcohol in the gear would have a reaction with the rubber stopper. Kinda kept with that over my cycles. Good to know!

Macker1515

Registered Member
Reaction score

BTW I sell the most ingenious device you can ask for to make drawing out oils or aminos a simple and safe task.

I’ll only preload when traveling which I do a lot of for work…

Wes does that device work on multiple vials? Meaning after I’m thru with one vial can it be used on another one?

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
It happens with me occasionally. Only a few hours. Ill load one up and get distracted and pin it later the same day.
Never with any tren or high solvent compounds.
Glass barrels are a great solution if you HAVE to pre-load for some reason.

cujo200231

Registered Member
Reaction score
It happens with me occasionally. Only a few hours. Ill load one up and get distracted and pin it later the same day.
Never with any tren or high solvent compounds.
Glass barrels are a great solution if you HAVE to pre-load for some reason.

Def guacinol and EO I wouldn’t preload. From my experience it can eat the rubber in the syringe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astro95

Registered Member
Reaction score
I agree with vision, spend the money and get the glass syringes, much safer.

However in my personal experience, I’ve preloaded a whole vial of Test E into 10 1CC slin pins. Had no issue with rubber stopper or any sort of infection, aggravated pip etc.

Would I do it again? Probably not. I backload right before I pin and don’t have any issues. Doesn’t take much time either.

Just my personal experience, not because I got away with it means you will too. Be safe y’all.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree with vision, spend the money and get the glass syringes, much safer.

However in my personal experience, I’ve preloaded a whole vial of Test E into 10 1CC slin pins. Had no issue with rubber stopper or any sort of infection, aggravated pip etc.

Would I do it again? Probably not. I backload right before I pin and don’t have any issues. Doesn’t take much time either.

Just my personal experience, not because I got away with it means you will too. Be safe y’all.
Some times I would use the same barrel at times and just change the needle, and even then I can feel the difference with the plunger getting hung up and not and smooth and glidey as it should be.

I have a few of these glass ones stored away if anyone wants to try them.. Let me look and see where I put them..