• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stop being an idiot?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was too, all of you arguing about COVID, vaccines, election fraud, Roe vs. Wade, the Russian/Ukraine war, gun rights, the environment, racism, etc. you are doing exactly what they want! Get a clue. The system wants us to fight and argue amongst ourselves with this stupid shit while they do what they’re doing to destroy and control us. You think you’re smart and some how making a difference, you’re not! Wake the fuck up people.

In other words live your lives and stop focusing on what you can’t control. Otherwise you don’t even realize it but they’re controlling you!

Last edited:
I’ve watched people on this board who I respect and admire drown themselves in all of this political bullshit as I also once did. Focus on your own life, family, friends, your job/career, business and stop being controlled! And I promise you will be much happier.

Furthermore turn off the fucking “news” there is nothing good to hear and you are not going to change anything. The one thing you can change is your own thinking and success in life and it has nothing to do with who the POTUS is or anything else.

I consumed myself with politics for 5 fucking years and let it eat away at me like a cancer. Thank god I woke up one day and said no more, I tuned it all out and focused on what really matters. My own life!

We are not Democrats or Republicans we all want the same fucking things: freedom, happiness, money, etc. stop being controlled and focus on your own life and the people in it. Period end of story.
Nobody is taking your rights away, don’t buy into the political system that wants us to fight each other while they get rich.

Yep. It causes so much internal anger and hatred that it ruins your day causing you to ruin other’s day. It’s a waste of time and energy.

Yep. It causes so much internal anger and hatred that it ruins your day causing you to ruin other’s day. It’s a waste of time and energy.

Yes!!!

I don’t want to name anyone, but a few people here I truly respect/admire and I have known for many years have let the system ruin them and they focus on nothing that matters. And again I did the same thing and I watched everything in my life suffer. My relationships, my businesses, etc. until I finally saw the light and said no more. We can control our own lives and nothing else.

Come on guys tell me how you’re going to change the system with your voice, votes, etc. That’s laughable and a delusion.
Trump thought he could too, and the system is still trying to destroy him for exposing the corruption.

IML Gear Cream!
Spheres of control
Learned this in a leadership course and it changed my life. Stay in the center sphere. Don’t become apathetic to everything else but focus only on the shit you control

It’s similar to “think globally but act locally” or “get your house in order first”….sort of.

Attachments

• 77D8E956-580E-4A27-9AB6-6F7495ECE0C9.jpeg
    77D8E956-580E-4A27-9AB6-6F7495ECE0C9.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 4CB08822-B716-473A-9563-A1733E6483F8.png
    4CB08822-B716-473A-9563-A1733E6483F8.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 35
I just try to be awesome everyday! Works for me
Hope you have a awesome day big boss man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s my point, focus on your own life and success and stop thinking you’re going to make a difference, that’s delusional thinking.

Rob, you drinking again ?? :cool:

Just kidding, but you are 100% spot on. Though I get it, this admin has made peoples lives miserable. I see old ladies at the market, with their 50.00 budget, they are getting half of what they once could.
It can get anger-consuming, But you are right, best bet is to do our best each day for ourselves and family, and hope the next election doesnt get fucked with.
I know lots of Demtards who have had it. These CCP puppet globalists will only make things worse. Pant-Shitter basically said it (long haul with some suffering) so not to rely on fossil fuels.

(As he takes Air-Farce One to the market for more depends)...

Let’s bring up JFK or Martin Luther King Jr. yeah that’s why the system assassinated them and again will not stop going after Trump.

Rob, you drinking again ?? :cool:

Just kidding, but you are 100% spot on. Though I get it, this admin has made peoples lives miserable. I see old ladies at the market, with their 50.00 budget, they are getting half of what they once could.
It can get anger-consuming, But you are right, best bet is to do our best each day for ourselves and family, and hope the next election doesnt get fucked with.
I know lots of Demtards who have had it. These CCP puppet globalists will only make things worse. Pant-Shitter basically said it (long haul with some suffering) so not to rely on fossil fuels.

(As he takes Air-Farce One to the market for more depends)...

Lol no I’m sober. If I were drunk you would hear bitterness and anger.

And think about this, we went from fighting about racism, Covid and now Rowe vs. Wade? Lol
Do you guys not see the pattern here? It’s all made up and planned and no Dems or Repubs does not matter.
Republicans are red, Democrats are blue and neither side gives a fuck about you!

Get Shredded!
Anyway I hope this gets you guys thinking outside of the box and see the light. It took me 5 years to see and realize what’s going on. I’m now at peace and my life and businesses are thriving again.

And there is one person I know will not respond to this thread, and if he does I will happily stand corrected. Who is it?
I’m thinking big Wes

Please just watch and listen to Tom MacDonalds songs/videos he puts the truth right in your face. A very intelligent and enlightened artist. He’s not fighting the system, he’s trying to stop everyone else from trying to because he knows it’s a waste of your life and time. If you don’t hear what he’s saying then you’re still brainwashed.
Free yourself is how you will win, I know because I did it guys!!!

Last edited:
I have a personal close friend that does the same stuff . The man will let politics and current events consume him . Some people really need to disconnect the internet for a while

If you want to make a difference in this word then be nice to each other and help each other, and stop fighting and taking sides over meaningless bullshit that none of us can change.

And everyone please feel free to tell me how stupid I am, naïve, uneducated and argue/debate me, call me names, etc., as you know I don't give a shit, I welcome it and just laugh.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Last edited:
Meanwhile I will focus on my life, relationships and businesses and let the idiots continue to fight each other over issues like Rowe vs. Wade and I will hope that you wake the fuck up one day and join my life of freedom.

My last post on this, Rowe vs. Wade is the funniest one of all, "OMG the government is taking away a woman's right to choose!" Are you fucking serious? lol

Back