• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stinks stupid bullshit financial post hub

Get Shredded!
I guess my kids apple juice supports the war effort IMG_20230316_125041.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Fed is going to dump 2 trillion into the banking sector. Can you say hyperinflation?

Oh and the ECB raised rates 50 basis points.....

Anyone here buying stocks or trading? I've been stacking $TQQQ. Still at a ~35% loss but thinking we've seen the worst of the bear market. All this negativity makes me think we're due (in a year or two) for a good bull market.

What are your thoughts?

Anyone here buying stocks or trading? I've been stacking $TQQQ. Still at a ~35% loss but thinking we've seen the worst of the bear market. All this negativity makes me think we're due (in a year or two) for a good bull market.

What are your thoughts?
I'm all in cash in a money market fund waiting for t-bills to come back up again. I don't think there's any way we make it past inflation without a recession- especially after this bailout... I mean "backstop." Unfortunately they keep pussy footing around with rates instead of just ripping off the bandaid.

Curious to see what the 21st of the month brings.
Credit suise recent documents show that they had exposure to archegos and their default bonds. CS was able to cover 97 ‰ of the debts n positions. Leaving 3% uncovered at 216 million shares or so for CS to carry. I forget the billions in dollars it accumulated to. But it was up there. I'll edit in a number shortly.
Any how. Archegos had rolled forward their credit default swaps to renew in 2023 for 3/21/23 if I recall correctly. That being said. CS on the line for that 3 percent. Any day the swaps are due. And CS is struggling to gain liquidity for its own situations. Led along the swaps. Should be interesting market on Tuesday RDT_20230315_1202438633111231283089121.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
JUST IN - Biden issues his first veto, striking down bipartisan legislation that would have overturned a Labor Dept rule allowing retirement plans to consider "ESG principles" in investing.

MORE - Manchin (D-WV): "This Administration continues to prioritize their radical policy agenda over the economic, energy and national security needs of our country, and it is absolutely infuriating."

FrrfzOXWYBsn1iq

JUST IN - Macron has decided to trigger Article 49.3 to adopt his pension reform plan without a vote in the French National Assembly.
MORE - The use of Article 49.3 is often described as the "nuclear option". This is because there is the possibility that it could cause the collapse of the government.

I take a week's vacation and everything goes to hell...

I'm gonna point something out...and let you draw your own conclusions. The covid lockdowns started spring break 2020. At this point in time (and off the top of my head) I forgot what happened during spring break 2021 and 2022. I just remember making the sarcastic jokes that shit was happening again (and at least it wasn't lockdowns again). I think Blackrock was one of the spring breaks, but could be off. Here we are spring break 2023 and the banks went to hell and apparently pensions are heading that way as well.

This seems to becoming a trend. They hope you won't notice while they set fire to things while you're on vacation. And by the time you get back and get caught up on work, you've missed any opportunity to do anything about it. The damage is done.

I take a week's vacation and everything goes to hell...

I'm gonna point something out...and let you draw your own conclusions. The covid lockdowns started spring break 2020. At this point in time (and off the top of my head) I forgot what happened during spring break 2021 and 2022. I just remember making the sarcastic jokes that shit was happening again (and at least it wasn't lockdowns again). I think Blackrock was one of the spring breaks, but could be off. Here we are spring break 2023 and the banks went to hell and apparently pensions are heading that way as well.

This seems to becoming a trend. They hope you won't notice while they set fire to things while you're on vacation. And by the time you get back and get caught up on work, you've missed any opportunity to do anything about it. The damage is done.

2022....they tanked crypto (and announced regulation) and russia/ukraine went into full swing. Not that ukraine wasn't already headed that way...

In Sept 2019 the US economy was tanking so they printed trillions and then all of a sudden C19 appeared a few months later and they used that as the excuse to print and spend historic amounts of $. This all stems from 2008.

In Sept 2019 the US economy was tanking so they printed trillions and then all of a sudden C19 appeared a few months later and they used that as the excuse to print and spend historic amounts of $. This all stems from 2008.

For sure it's been going on longer. Just seems like a recent trend with the spring break thing. Maybe it's just me.

For some reason your post of C19 and 2008 reminded me of the pallets of cash we flew to iran.

For sure it's been going on longer. Just seems like a recent trend with the spring break thing. Maybe it's just me.

For some reason your post of C19 and 2008 reminded me of the pallets of cash we flew to iran.
was there ever an official excuse given for that?

Superb analysis but very sobering. Please watch and understand the potential fallout we all face.

What’s a couple good examples to buy in now?

Fukifino and Noklu

Probably gold is the only "safe" bet right now. I feel like they've got the great reset all ready to go and only the ones "in the know" will have a reliable path forward.

All my stock is in Jesus. 🙏

Financial advice wanted;

Is it wise to pull out a large chunk of my 401k and use it to build a garage right now?

Considering I’m not gaining any ground and in fact kinda losing my ass anyways…..

And the wife and I are talking about putting up a 3 bay garage with a loft …..

Financial advice wanted;

Is it wise to pull out a large chunk of my 401k and use it to build a garage right now?

Considering I’m not gaining any ground and in fact kinda losing my ass anyways…..

And the wife and I are talking about putting up a 3 bay garage with a loft …..
If I had a 401k mutual fund. I personally would convert it to cash if possible. The market tanks and brings down the fund your in. And u lose. If your cash. U only have to worry about the collapse of the dollar I'd imagine. Which we pretty much all think is possible. Defense contractors will. Probly. Be successful in these times.
Like multi said. Invest in Jesus brother. If it goes down. You can expect a rise in 3 days.

Back