• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stinks stupid bullshit financial post hub

IML Gear Cream!
JUST IN - U.S. bank regulators seize Silicon Valley Bank in largest bank failure since the Great Recession — AP
18th largest bank in the USA and one of the biggest in Silicon Valley. This contagion will spread to other US banks.

18th largest bank in the USA and one of the biggest in Silicon Valley. This contagion will spread to other US banks.
It might have something to do with the all female investment team that was so preoccupied with diversity, equity, and inclusion that they didn't have the time to actually research investments.

SVB-01.jpg

So a bank, top heavy with female execs, failed. Huh. That's crazy. Who would've thought.......?

SVB-02.PNG

How about doing your job instead of worrying about DEI bullshit?

SVB-03.jpg

Apparently, diversity is a magical force that can rectify poor decisions and compensate for a lack of skill.

SVB-05.png

Women vs. Men. Yeah, I definitely want women running my bank......

SVB-04.png

I recall there were lawsuits. I believe several people were killed. But you and I both know that somehow it's all a Caucasian male's fault because diversity can fix everything.

SVB-09.jpg

SVB sure had it's priorities straight. ESG scores and DEI all the way. Investment banking, not so much.

SVB-10.jpg

Female engineers.....

SVB-08.jpg

b53ac9690e682c54b1e0a4e3454280cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Remember TARP? Too big to fail.

Hundreds of billions, if not trillions, of our tax money will be given away to the large corporations - again.

Don't worry, modern monetary theory tells us that there's plenty more were that comes from. These days money does grow on trees.

The national debt is just a meaningless number.

There are vids of bank runs at ATM's right now. Looks like First Republic is next. Might take a few bucks out of the bank and carry some cash...

335460088_563422852429600_6442138272303922120_n.jpg

c61057d103833a54.png

It's fine- the government is bailing them out... again. Nevermind that the CFO of SVB was the same CFO for Lehman Brothers. This won't have any effect on inflation or the national debt.

Attachments

• kFryd3_GmCuu-UUwFknIMnAENzVz10Hpy4XUtSCZGos.jpg
    kFryd3_GmCuu-UUwFknIMnAENzVz10Hpy4XUtSCZGos.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 12
So where should I invest? Are we gonna Robinhood some shit again? I got some lithium stock but ain’t doing shit.

Where the money at?

If you’re investing in anything with a “coin” in its name you deserve everything you get.

Halts so far this morning. Screenshot_20230313_112302_Reddit.jpg

Called my financial advisor today and asked about moving some of my funds to a money market account. Free to transfer and its pulling 4.5% and its fully insured. SOLD!

It's all Starting to come together. Or fall apart. Screenshot_20230315_132233.jpg

Halts so far this morning. View attachment 88896

It doesn't look like that is showing which way they were halting. For instance I traded $FRC, $WAL and $PACW on monday and made money on them. Not shorting the stock. Those stocks would take a dive halt going down then bounce back up and halt going up. Don't get me wrong they lost tons of value starting around Thursday of last week but halts happen a lot. I actually have scanners running looking for halts so that I can take advantage of the volatility.

It doesn't look like that is showing which way they were halting. For instance I traded $FRC, $WAL and $PACW on monday and made money on them. Not shorting the stock. Those stocks would take a dive halt going down then bounce back up and halt going up. Don't get me wrong they lost tons of value starting around Thursday of last week but halts happen a lot. I actually have scanners running looking for halts so that I can take advantage of the volatility.
I was halfway thru a reply to your comment and. My kid ripped my phone away. I'd assume between the major drops in price. They were limit down. 70 down to 30 on the upside. But I cant imagine plunge protection teams letting limit halts on the way up. They want the climb. So I'd imagine a controlled pump on the way up. But who knows with these fucks. Totally agree with ya on the volatility during these halts. Just seems favored on there side during halts.

Back