• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stink wants to try new things but wants your advice.

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well well well. Your friendly neighborhood stink finger wants to get his bulk on.

I've been impatiently waiting for my skinflammation to go down and since the swelling in my groin n ass cheeks are in hibernation.
I'm feeling frisky.

Initially jumped in with the starter 500mg cyp.
Graduated to 500 cyp and 300 deca.
Then post grad I signed up for test deca dbol course. 750/500/30mg
Those are the full cycles I was able to get thru without my famous boils flaring up.
Had tried a few weeks of tren. And the worst was a few weeks after the dhb.
I just wanted to toss in some cycle history in the event it was wanted or needed for the advice I'm bout to ask for.

I'm currently sitting at 180. A real low in my loser life. I miss being around 205.and would of loved To climb to 225.but I lost alota fuggin weight. And my ribs say. Look at me.. Over here looking all great depression like. And since my skin isn't all flared up. I'm feeling it's a good time to put the work in again.

But I wanna try new things. Not like giving blowjobs. But more so. I'm Thinking a triple compound big boy cycle. And since I have the experience and I'm comfortable with test n deca. I'm leaning toward tossing in eq.
But I'm a bit nervous. Cause Im feeling like I don't have the knowledge or experience with this compound.

My gut was telling me to roll into it with
750 test
500 deca
500 eq

But I get lost on ai. I get lost on adding dbol.
I see some say if E2 is a problem. Toss in some dbol. I see some say your anxiety is cause you've crashed E2. I see some say. Stink stfu and try blowjobs

What do I need to know. Is that a good cycle to bulk with. Should I start with arimidex 3x a week @0.25 or maybe 0.5mg.?
Would dbol Kickstart effect the cycle negatively?
How do I Avoid Crashing E2. Or even know that's on the way. Is it just sensative nips. N emotional with acne..

Im just feeling unsure about what to watch for. What to expect. This n that. I'm new to it.
So I wanted your opinions.

I had caber and prami on hand in the event someone says ill needed it. I have it.
Arimidex and hcg aswell.

I appreciate and value your opinions and Input.

Whew...that's a lot. Let me ask this....have you ever tried test/mast/tren? Just curious.
I Havnt. Good news is I've tried that test stuff and got a few weeks into tren ace b4 the butt blew up. But I'm not sure it was related so I'm willing to try again. But have experienced the tren.
I have tren ace on hand. As for the mast. I have 2 vials of mast prop I believe. From my understanding. Mast will make me a walking boner and the tren will help guide that boner into whatever I pass.

Last time I was on the line between test deca or test tren. I had figured the tren would be a quicker turn around but the deca would give me more time to grow. And I'm certainly open to either route. I just wanna get juicy again.

Fuck Multi. U got the wheels in my head turning now. With my lean physique. The tren would probly shine wouldn't it. And the mast is gonna harden it up?

What are you thinking for your ol pal stinkerooni.

I'd stick with 5-600 test and add some proviron, keep it simple and get some conditioning going on before adding in so many hormones at once, or youre just wasting gear in my opinion. You’ll get a lot more from the gear once youre conditioned and consistent with training and food.

Im assuming you're not working out right now, correct?

I'd stick with 5-600 test and add some proviron, keep it simple and get some conditioning going on before adding in so many hormones at once, or youre just wasting gear in my opinion. You’ll get a lot more from the gear once youre conditioned and consistent with training and food.

Im assuming you're not working out right now, correct?

Ive just been sticking to a bodyweight routine. But it's getting old. I hate to say it cause i feel it did my shoulders some good. And now I can sit on a bench again so I feel more confident getting under some weight.

But in essence. No, not enough to require gear. That's for certain. I'm just itching to get back. I don't wanna sound like some fiend or anything like that. I'm not aspiring to be on stage or in a rush to change my shape. I just wanna step up a notch both in the way of moving back to the Iron side and also blasting off outta my trt dose.

So. Yea light fitness. But I haven't had a fitness related grunt in some time now. Body is just feeling better and like an older version of me that used to actually get a good workout in prior to the baby n flare up.

I had thought going from the 150mg a week to 500 would be a good start combined with the gym. But then figured the deca was always a nice addition. One thing always leads to another. Thought. Well. I don't want the deca dick so I'll up the test and make some gains. Saw something about eq and remembered the high calories to Bulk. Realized I never did a triple compound and always here eq makes u eat big. I guess I can easily get carried away. But either way figure I ought to learn more about these questions so I don't fuck myself in the long run.

I don't have a real goal in mind other than gains and feeling better stronger type shit.

You mentioned proviron. Do u feel like that stuff gives you a similar "well off" type Feeling as dbol.

Sorry. For the rant n ramble. This whole Reply has been in chunks in between toddler time. Lol

Well well well. Your friendly neighborhood stink finger wants to get his bulk on.

I've been impatiently waiting for my skinflammation to go down and since the swelling in my groin n ass cheeks are in hibernation.
I'm feeling frisky.

Those are the full cycles I was able to get thru without my famous boils flaring up.
I just wanted to toss in some cycle history in the event it was wanted or needed for the advice I'm bout to ask for.

I'm currently sitting at 180. A real low in my loser life. I miss being around 205.and would of loved To climb to 225.but I lost alota fuggin weight. And my ribs say. Look at me.. Over here looking all great depression like. And since my skin isn't all flared up. I'm feeling it's a good time to put the work in again.

But I wanna try new things. Not like giving blowjobs. But more so. I'm Thinking a triple compound big boy cycle. And since I have the experience and I'm comfortable with test n deca. I'm leaning toward tossing in eq.
But I'm a bit nervous. Cause Im feeling like I don't have the knowledge or experience with this compound.

750 test
500 deca
500 eq

I see some say if E2 is a problem. Toss in some dbol. I see some say your anxiety is cause you've crashed E2. I see some say. Stink stfu and try blowjobs

What do I need to know. Is that a good cycle to bulk with. Should I start with arimidex 3x a week @0.25 or maybe 0.5mg.?
How do I Avoid Crashing E2. Or even know that's on the way. Is it just sensative nips. N emotional with acne..

Im just feeling unsure about what to watch for. What to expect. This n that. I'm new to it.

I had caber and prami on hand in the event someone says ill needed it. I have it.
Arimidex and hcg aswell.

Are you lifting weights? I'm confused. You don't mention anywhere that you are lifting weights. Do you even lift bro?

j/k
pick

Are you lifting weights? I'm confused. You don't mention anywhere that you are lifting weights. Do you even lift bro?

j/k
pick
I fuck with dumbells but I consider everything as of recent as just bodyweight stuff. Mainly been on push ups n pull-ups. I have a crumby rope style tricep push down pulley system. But I havnt been in gym mode work out capacity. I just see it as exercise. I dunno what they call it these days. Since I can move better I do exercise. But I'm not in any type of beast mode. Of which I'd like to get back to.
Just hadn't considered taking it up a notch until this past week.

Plus the old lady wouldn't mind me lookin a little better. Maybe I can get a handy If things go well.

I fuck with dumbells but I consider everything as of recent as just bodyweight stuff. Mainly been on push ups n pull-ups. I have a crumby rope style tricep push down pulley system. But I havnt been in gym mode work out capacity. I just see it as exercise. I dunno what they call it these days. Since I can move better I do exercise. But I'm not in any type of beast mode. Of which I'd like to get back to.
Just hadn't considered taking it up a notch until this past week.

Plus the old lady wouldn't mind me lookin a little better. Maybe I can get a handy If things go well.
Don't ask for it. Take it doggie style. And rub the brown with your thumb while you bang her head on the headboard. She'll beg you for more.

Don't ask for it. Take it doggie style. And rub the brown with your thumb while you bang her head on the headboard. She'll beg you for more.
Then this is the look I'm going forRDT_20220223_1510171039828427177317785.jpg

Ive just been sticking to a bodyweight routine. But it's getting old. I hate to say it cause i feel it did my shoulders some good. And now I can sit on a bench again so I feel more confident getting under some weight.

But in essence. No, not enough to require gear. That's for certain. I'm just itching to get back. I don't wanna sound like some fiend or anything like that. I'm not aspiring to be on stage or in a rush to change my shape. I just wanna step up a notch both in the way of moving back to the Iron side and also blasting off outta my trt dose.

So. Yea light fitness. But I haven't had a fitness related grunt in some time now. Body is just feeling better and like an older version of me that used to actually get a good workout in prior to the baby n flare up.

I had thought going from the 150mg a week to 500 would be a good start combined with the gym. But then figured the deca was always a nice addition. One thing always leads to another. Thought. Well. I don't want the deca dick so I'll up the test and make some gains. Saw something about eq and remembered the high calories to Bulk. Realized I never did a triple compound and always here eq makes u eat big. I guess I can easily get carried away. But either way figure I ought to learn more about these questions so I don't fuck myself in the long run.

I don't have a real goal in mind other than gains and feeling better stronger type shit.

You mentioned proviron. Do u feel like that stuff gives you a similar "well off" type Feeling as dbol.

Sorry. For the rant n ramble. This whole Reply has been in chunks in between toddler time. Lol

Yes, proviron frees a larger portion of total test . This increases your mood, your libido, in other words your over wellness is better than without using it, its not harsh so the trade of is worth it in my book. DBOL, is feel good but its also a jharsh compound and a very strong compound I would not recommend you using it until you get to a full blown gym rat status. As for dosing proviron, I dont feel anything until 75mgs a day, so thats what I use. Others write they feel it at 50mgs a day. So, start at 50 and see how you respond.

500 test is plenty for you right now, imo. Eat train sleep repeat, you’ll be whole new person in a few months, and welcome back to the iron pile

IML Gear Cream!
I love proviron but it's a for sure acne trigger for me.

I'm feeling frisky.

750 test
500 deca
500 eq

Arimidex and hcg aswell.

Id swap the Deca for NPP (more pins, same gains & joint relief, less sides) Aromasin low dose eod on dbol really helps the sides there. (Like 12.5mgs eod/e3d while running dbol daily).
Some thing like this:
Test cyp/enth: 300 e4d
NPP: 100-150 eod
Dbol: 20mgs split am/pm (5 days on, 2days off)
Aromasin: 12.5 eod/e3d
+Liver support daily.
You may get away without needing caber depending on your sensitivity. NPP is short ester so you can find your sweet spot pretty easily.
Good luck. Happy gains!

I love proviron but it's a for sure acne trigger for me.

As a preventative for acne I use pantothenic acid and L carnitine …. I strongly recommend if you break out easy with dhts I’ve given this cocktail to women using anavar and so far it’s been 100% effective at keeping their skin dry and acne free

It's the only thing that makes me break out, never even had acne as a teen. I've taken carnitine but it's been a long time. I'll give those two a go, I have a good bit of proviron I'd like to use again. Thanke

Get back under the bar. Then after a couple months go back to a cycle you know and one that hasn’t made your ass pucker.

Stick to what you know. And keep it simple.

750mg test, 300mg Deca.

Run it, eat your face off and focus on getting strong af.

When your weight stalls, add in some dbol or anadrol if you want for 6 weeks or so to finish out the cycle.

That's the most tried and true combo for gaining size. 5 different drugs is pointless, especially eq since it's nothing but bike chain oil.

Adex if you aromitase heavy, Aromasin if you're normal. Split dose if the ai even on the day after injection

Dht are notorious for causing acne so I would Avoid them.

Thanks for your input fellas. I got alot to Consider here

My man Stink! Long time no talk too. Not sure your age bro- makes a little difference on what I would advise- but fuck it. Like what Monte said- test deca- personally I would add d-bol-IF it doesn't interfere w/ the hiney. And believe me man u can get ALOT just from resistance from your own body weight. With my new job I can't get to the gym much- but just for instance- did 500 push ups@ work yesterday. 10 sets of 50 and people ask me everyday where I work out. Just sayin. 750 test, 300 deca, 30 to 50 d-bol if possible and 50 provi( I am doing this same cycle w/ t- bol instead of d-bol- but I'm not really trying to gain much weight. I'm lovin it bro. Anyway- good luck and nice chatting my friend- HR

One more thing bro- imo forget the EQ unless u need some oil for your bike chain. Shits useless imo. Think Monte will agree. Never done shit for me. I know some like it- not one of them- if u can't tell. Later dude( and be careful w/ the tren- shit is STRONG bro)

Get Shredded!
Sorry bud- just read Monte's FULL post. Didn't know he used the bike thing- but that's actually where I got it from- lol( about a year ago)

My man Stink! Long time no talk too. Not sure your age bro- makes a little difference on what I would advise- but fuck it. Like what Monte said- test deca- personally I would add d-bol-IF it doesn't interfere w/ the hiney. And believe me man u can get ALOT just from resistance from your own body weight. With my new job I can't get to the gym much- but just for instance- did 500 push ups@ work yesterday. 10 sets of 50 and people ask me everyday where I work out. Just sayin. 750 test, 300 deca, 30 to 50 d-bol if possible and 50 provi( I am doing this same cycle w/ t- bol instead of d-bol- but I'm not really trying to gain much weight. I'm lovin it bro. Anyway- good luck and nice chatting my friend- HR
HR u friendly mofo. Miss our chats. Hope all Is well man
Heiny has improved big time. Small red n swelling here n there. Little enough to encourage a cycle again.
I'm guessing I'll go with the test n deca like Monte mentioned.
Although hfo was probly right in me needing to get back to the basics and just go. 500t and get back in the zone. I also kinda miss the deca. Always seemed to enioy that addition to the test.

Whats everyone's opinion on tossing in mk677 to Help me eat it up for a few weeks.
I initially wanted to supplement with carb drinks. But Monte seemed against drinking carbs last time I mentioned it. So I wanna try to get the most I can via real Food first and sup the remainder that I can't pack in. Besides pasta. I see alot of carbs that can potentially set off flares based of dietary issues with my skin. Like nightshades. Potatoes will likely fluff me up. And I dunno howto make rice taste good. With out the brown sauce from the Chinese

I wish I had some good advice on food and flare ups. I never knew what was going to cause it.

I wish I had some good advice on food and flare ups. I never knew what was going to cause it.
It's weird. I feel like I have a phobia of the past. Everything from the past is a potential allergic reaction in my head. Have to kind of experiment and clear certain things or try to ban em. My diet is pretty steady so when I re enter something it's easy to tell within days. My stomach acts up and my skin is quick to follow.

This is going solely based off the internet and lists of inflammatory foods. Most of which I already don't eat. And the ones I do. I slowed down on and found so far some are easier on me than others.

It's weird. I feel like I have a phobia of the past. Everything from the past is a potential allergic reaction in my head. Have to kind of experiment and clear certain things or try to ban em. My diet is pretty steady so when I re enter something it's easy to tell within days. My stomach acts up and my skin is quick to follow.

This is going solely based off the internet and lists of inflammatory foods. Most of which I already don't eat. And the ones I do. I slowed down on and found so far some are easier on me than others.

That's pretty much what I learned to do. I will say this...sometimes I think it is more the "combination" of foods than any one thing in particular. For example, if there was a "potluck" or thanksgiving type feast with a lot of variety...that was going to be an issue. I mean, I was eating things that were "normal" and nothing exotic that I wouldn't have normally otherwise ate. But put them together and there was going to be trouble.

I'm gonna throw this out there too. Those times would usually be accompanied by a migraine that would last for a few days. I'm not sure if you experience anything similar or not.

That's pretty much what I learned to do. I will say this...sometimes I think it is more the "combination" of foods than any one thing in particular. For example, if there was a "potluck" or thanksgiving type feast with a lot of variety...that was going to be an issue. I mean, I was eating things that were "normal" and nothing exotic that I wouldn't have normally otherwise ate. But put them together and there was going to be trouble.

I'm gonna throw this out there too. Those times would usually be accompanied by a migraine that would last for a few days. I'm not sure if you experience anything similar or not.
On the weekend. I had a slight headache behind the eyes. Came out of no where. I rarely get headaches.
Had noticed some drainage on that weekend as well. Never considered it to Be related. U may have juts opened my eyes to a trigger warning. I'm gonna keep this in mind next time I feel a headache. I'll go over what I ate and keep An eye on the affected areas. Thanks for that.
Ive just recently realized that my stomach gives some clue prior. But I'm Not 100% if it's foolproof cause it's still a recent find. But I see alot about gut health n hs.

For me, 500mg EQ wouldn't even get my dick wet. I say stick to test in the 500-750 range and maybe add in some mast or proviron like HF03 said. Easy cycle that isn't hard on you and you should have good results. What causes the skin flare ups? Do you have a skin condition or do you think it's certain solvents in the gear?

For me, 500mg EQ wouldn't even get my dick wet. I say stick to test in the 500-750 range and maybe add in some mast or proviron like HF03 said. Easy cycle that isn't hard on you and you should have good results. What causes the skin flare ups? Do you have a skin condition or do you think it's certain solvents in the gear?
Thanks man..never did eq. Seems like. It's hit or miss with people.
Yea its a skin condition called. Hidradenitis suppurativa.
Non gear related but Drs don't know what causes or how to stop it. Can be genes. Or hormones or diet. Each patient seems to have their own trigger. Stress can be one.

Non gear related but Drs don't know what causes or how to stop it. Can be genes. Or hormones or diet. Each patient seems to have their own trigger. Stress can be one.
So you basically get really bad boils/abscess on the skin at times?

And you haven't figured out what exactly causes it?

Bummer man. Sorry to hear that. I have an eye condition and they don't know what causes it or if it's even linked to genes. I feel your pain.

Back