• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Steroids for Shoulder Injury

Hick Ross

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Coming off of a shoulder injury from 2 months ago. Not sure what it was, but now have full range of motion and pain only when under load. Strength is gradually coming back. Would test and/or deca speed up the recovery process? I believe GH would help, but have none on-hand. Thanks.

Hick Ross

Reaction score
Wasn't going to get it checked out since it is getting better on its own. Just impatient and eager to start next cycle.

Creep

Registered Member
Reaction score
TB and BPC, HGH for the win

P_Labs

Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
Coming off of a shoulder injury from 2 months ago. Not sure what it was, but now have full range of motion and pain only when under load. Strength is gradually coming back. Would test and/or deca speed up the recovery process? I believe GH would help, but have none on-hand. Thanks.
Chiropractic care would be more valuable than gear for recovering your injury. While test & deca may help relieve the inflammation to aid in recovery, it should not be solely relied on.

Like mentioned above you should go get it checked out. If it's a tendon issue, than it will take longer to repair regardless of what compound you're using. Be careful because if you're feeling pain when under-load then there's a sign it may get worse if you push it.

But if you do decide to use GH, we carry really good kits. :) (picture was submitted by customer)

Best wishes,
-PL

Attachments

• 20220728_145537.jpg
    20220728_145537.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • 20220728_145537.jpg
    20220728_145537.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Peds not the answer go get it checked out
talking from experience I’m still recovering from my surgery
HGH/ Bpc 157/TB 500 may help
This is best & clear answer.i have ran bp157 knee & elbow pain with success, wish I would have ran both peptides together,that time & rest is best thing for you

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wasn't going to get it checked out since it is getting better on its own. Just impatient and eager to start next cycle.
Yeah man- the bpc157,tb5oo would be ur best bet for speeding up ur recovery. Test won't hurt u- but could possibly cause u to do too much too fast imo. And deca doesn't really help u heal- it lubricates ur joints and it too wouldn't hurt u- but it takes 3- 4 weeks to do anything. My advice would be hold off on the juice- try the peptides and slowly work ur way up to a cycle. Otherwise just jumping on juice could give u a kinda false sense of being healed too soon and could possibly just prolong ur recovery. Just my take. Good luck on healing and be careful and don't" jump the gun". It's not going anywhere bro- HR

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah man- the bpc157,tb5oo would be ur best bet for speeding up ur recovery. Test won't hurt u- but could possibly cause u to do too much too fast imo. And deca doesn't really help u heal- it lubricates ur joints and it too wouldn't hurt u- but it takes 3- 4 weeks to do anything. My advice would be hold off on the juice- try the peptides and slowly work ur way up to a cycle. Otherwise just jumping on juice could give u a kinda false sense of being healed too soon and could possibly just prolong ur recovery. Just my take. Good luck on healing and be careful and don't" jump the gun". It's not going anywhere bro- HR
Forgot to mention gh. This will certainly help u heal- but again it takes AWHILE to work- moral to the story- be patient bro- the gym and the juice will still be there when u heal- again good luck!

Hick Ross

Reaction score
Bpc157 on order. Ill let everyone know how well it works. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Hick Ross

Reaction score
Been using BPC for a month now. Incorporated with daily massage gun and ice. Workouts favored machines for stability while healing. Limited the range of motion to whatever could be done without pain.

Now have no pain from flat bench angle. Pain continues to diminish at incline and overhead. Reintroducing dumbbell pressing movements to strengthen the stabilizers. Reduced weight, but able to increase every workout.

Big thumbs up for BPC157.