• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroids at 18 years old, still a mistake?

gul

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, so I’m 18 and thinking about running a cycle. I know I will get roasted for this, I will listen to people but I don’t want the whole ‘you’l fuck up your hormones’, like what specifically is likely to go wrong? I’m not jumping in without knowing anything, I’v done my research (I’m not by any means saying I know everything, but I feel like I have a reasonable understanding of what I’m thinking of doing). I’v read through forums and and have an understanding of the sides of steroids. I’m not an idiot looking to get jacked, I’m doing my A-levels now and I’m doing chem bio and phys so I actually find the topic really interesting to read around. On researching natural test levels I struggled to find much for teens, the best I could find was under 25s, but it looked like a teen with good test levels was around 800-1000ng/dl (around 300mg jab a week I think, I found these conversions hard to understand). I know I have enough test at my age anyway but test isn’t really what I want to increase, I think I might need it if I get shut down though.

So what I really wanted to run was anavar (and possibly primo), I was thinking of running the anavar at 50mg ed for around 8 weeks. I know anavar will shut me down and so I would need at least maintenance test (maybe I could use a little higher than maintenance?). From what I’v read and been told by friends using it themselves, Test E would be the best for me, more convenient than P due to the half life and it seems like less people suffer from gyno than using C. I would also run PCT after the cycle, I have researched this but it all seems similar so I won’t list it here (I wouldn’t begin anything before I was confident and had everything planned up until the end of the PCT).

My stats will be below in a separate post but my goal is to cut down. I know I am able to bulk very well at my age with discipline and diet which I feel I have been doing for the past few years, but I want to cut down without the great loss of muscle which feels inevitable. I have tried cutting before but what I found was the more cardio and less food, the less strength and less muscle. Last time I attempted to cut I lost around 7-9kg (sorry I’m UK so it’s metric) but I looked in the mirror and I really couldn’t see a significant change in tone, I definitely lost fat but its not was I was hoping/expecting, I really didn’t want to drop my weight too low, I wanted to stay in the 200lb region as I’v worked hard to get there.

Through reading old threads the most common arguments against it is ‘it will fuck up your hormones’ and ‘it will stop your growth/ your growth plates haven’t sealed yet’. I know that when anavar was designed one of the main uses was growth in children so I don’t see this as a major concern, and I would only be running test at maintenance or slightly above so I don’t think this would be a major concern (that one is more of a question, maintenance test and fucking up growth??).

I realise this is a long one and I really appreciate anyone getting to the end of it, I’l post my stats straight after just so I don’t make this any longer. I’d be really grateful for any replies and advise, I’m not stubborn and I won’t be selective with what I take on board but please don’t just fill the replies with ‘don’t do it’, would this theoretically be sensible? And looking past maturity ect, could this work? This is a big decision so I would really appreciate all you have to offer.

Here are my stats (and background)….
I started lifting when I was 14 (min age for my gym, got a membership as soon as I could). Obviously like any 14 year old I was shit, didn’t eat to match my training and did biceps and chest every time I went (pls forgive me I was foolish), I did make a little progress I guess but nothing significant, but this really got me hooked on the gym, I was there 6 days a week on my own just lifting weights and doing a little cardio, 2 hour sessions maybe. At around 15 I starting picking up tips and becoming more knowledgeable about the subject and starting doing things better, I didn’t have a diet plan but I would consciously eat (fairly) clean food and I followed a workout plan and from then I saw great progress. I went from 46kg (101lb, no i don’t have that wrong I was ridiculously skinny, like 3rd percentile and I was almost diagnosed with anorexia) at age 15 to now 100kg (220lbs) at 18. I am always accused of abusing steroids (mostly jokingly of course), to the point where I had teachers asking me about it through concern and even my parents have asked. The peak of my most recent bulk was 107kg (235lb).

Stats:
Height…5ft 11
weight…100kg (220lb)
Bodyfat around 16-17%.

My workout I think are pretty good, I will post them if anyone asks but I don’t think they are an issue, I’v seen good progress with them and I’v used a few PTs.

My diet will have flaws I know, I am not lazy with my diet, I find this hard purely due to my daily life, work and college but here goes, this is the order not the timing. I do have the cals all right I weigh the majority of it …
Porridge (oats)
2 glasses of milk
protein bar
rice+chicken/fish
rice+salmon (this is always the same, smoked/steamed/raosted)
fast carbs before the gym (this might be juice or similar, it varies)
2x protein shakes (1 before workout 1 after)
brown toast+peanut butter (sometimes sub this with pack of nuts depends whats available)
Porridge
2/3 glasses of milk
Il also have greek yogurt most days first thing in the morning and just before bed.

This is what I’m eating at the moment, comes out 3700 cals which I’m maintaining on if not loosing weight slowly and 250+g protein. At the height of my bulk I was on around 5000 cals, this really piled on the muscle but obviously fat too. I would up it when doing cardio depending on cals burned (I would also work this out to the best of my ability). I can be more strict with my diet while I would be cycling and for the majority of it I will be on holiday which will make it much easier for me.
Supplements:
At the moment all I’m taking it whey and creatine.
I would usually be on BCAAs and pre workout too but I went into my supp shop once and the guy had a chat with me about BCAAs. He said that unless I’m doing starved cardio or workouts out first thing before I’v had substantial food/protein then they were pointless, is this true? And with pre workout I’m going to start again this weekend, I just happened to run out and thought id take a short break. Sorry theres so much here I just figured the more info the better.

First: Don't run anavar and primo as a first cycle. Do your first cycle with a simple protocol of 500mg every week testosterone enanthate. You want to see how your body reacts to synthetic hormones before stacking them.

People say don't use steroids at 18 and its sure not advisable but i did and im fine. I did not damage my natural hormones and i recovered fine without even doing a PCT (highly not advisable). This was years a go before i got into forums and run my cycle entirely from 'Gym talk'.

There are certainly more chances of damaging your natural hormones, premature closure of your growth plates ect. But if your happy with your size then its not a big deal.

Damaging your natural hormones is literally a flipping the dice chance. You might destroy them even if you wait till your 25 their is no guarantee with injecting synthetic hormones.

Conclusion: I don't recommend it, but your going to probably do it anyway and i would be a hypocrite to say not to do it when i done the same lol. Just know the risks, run a proper PCT and be well informed before starting.

Pinz even though you did it without reprocussion doesnt mean you should instigate him into it. Just cause it didnt mess with you doesnt mean it wont mess with him. Take advantage of your natural years and build a good solid base.fuck what youve heard. Your body is still developing. Dont be the typical lazy ass 18yr old kid wanting the quick route. From what youve posted you seem intelligent enough to take good advice. Just wait a few more years atleast. But id bet my left nut that ur gonna do it anyways.

Pinz even though you did it without reprocussion doesnt mean you should instigate him into it. Just cause it didnt mess with you doesnt mean it wont mess with him. Take advantage of your natural years and build a good solid base.fuck what youve heard. Your body is still developing. Dont be the typical lazy ass 18yr old kid wanting the quick route. From what youve posted you seem intelligent enough to take good advice. Just wait a few more years atleast. But id bet my left nut that ur gonna do it anyways.

First off when did i instigate him into it?

People here really should get real, if hes already done the amount of research on AAS which i see he has from his post then hes going to do it anyway. And we should advise on how to do it the safest way possible not just say "don't do it" when you know very well that he almost certainly will do.

If he waits a few years their also is no guarantee that it wont mess with him.

Plenty of pros have started well before the age of 18 and a lot of bodybuilders do it doesn't make them "typical lazy ass 18yr old kids". Some guys train young enough to have a solid base at 18 and know that they are dedicated to the sport enough to jump into a cycle.

When a 18 year old asks about a first cycle people assume that 18 year old kid who has been training for a month. They don't seem to understand that some people start very early with bodybuilding.

It dont matter how long hes been training at 18. And when you said "people said not do steroids that young but i did and im fine" that is instigating. I never said you approved but you did instigate. And like i said he seems very knowledgable at this age. More so than most on here actually. But just cause he understands something doesnt mean his body is ready for it. I understand where your coming from on the damage control part but i still disagree with helping him in anyway even it being positive. Cause the more he knows and feels confident in his knowledge the more likely hes gonna make the mistake of actually following through with his plan at this young of an age. Even providing positive solid info that would still qualify as helping him make that choice. GUL you seem intelligent and like you have a bright future in the gym. But please rethink this. Do you want to be 21yrs old and possibly having to take erectile dysfunction pills? Cause i dont know a single young chick that would find that attractive. And theres also the issue of increasing your risk of infertility. God forbid there being another boston lloyd. Thats one thing the fitness community doesnt need. Thise two issues i named are just a couple of the many possibilities. Although the chances of it happening are not astronomical it is a very real possibility in this lifestyle. I cant help but think that messing with your bodys natural function that young could increase possibilities down the road.

Thats the way I look at it Pinz. He's going to anyway, so at least give him some solid advice.

my solid advice is don't go all hotshot chemist and try to make some crazy stack. Test E 500/week. Just make sure your PCT is in check, thats something you don't wanna fuck up if you're starting young

You're trying to shut yourself down for almost no gain.

If you're going to run a cycle, run a cycle, don't fiddle-dick around with your hormones just for 50mg of anavar because you're "curious".

High test levels isn't the real advantage you have when you're young, it's your higher HGH levels.

A TRT dose of test and 50mg of anavar isn't going to be worth shutting yourself down for.

The real reason for not taking steroids at a younger age is because your body is still maturing. Granted I started when I was 19, and didn't give a shit about side-effects. I was lucky as I receive absolutely none from steroids. (Except anadrol)

I steer people younger than 22 away from steroids as best as I can at the gym, but I'll be honest and say most of the effects are highly exaggerated. *Serious* side effects from steroids a rare. But here's the thing, is the chance worth it to you? Do you plan on competing? Do you KNOW you want to compete? Or are you just average Jim wanting to get jacked? There's difference when you weigh the risks.

Most people who jump onto steroids end up looking a lot worse than they were before. They come off, get lazy as fuck, eat like shit and lose what they had before they started. The majority of people on steroids that I know look terrible.

It doesn't sound like you have much problem adding mass. I see no reason why you would want to take something that you don't need to take, only want to. And that's the difference for athletes and people who compete. They need to take them. As a power-lifter everyone I compete against who matters take steroids. So I have to take them as well if I want to be relevant. This is okay with me. However if my life goals were to merely big healthy and decently masculine, I can easily achieve that without the use of steroids.

Keep in mind the real side effect of steroids that never gets mentioned is the physiological one. The one where you become dependent on the use of steroids to the point you don't want to do even bother working out when you're off. It's not a cheap addiction. Don't let anyone bullshit you, steroids are addicting. But not in the typical sense. And that addiction gets expensive fast. At 18 years old how well off are you to funnel that kind of addiction?

No saying i used steroids at 18 and was fine is not instigating. Im simply stating my experience and that is what a forum is for correct? Maby im ruining the feelings that some guys here try and create by making people think that they are a lot more likely at fucking their testosterone up by cycling at 18 rather than 20-25. Their is no hard evidence to back up that running steroids at 18 is more likely to do permanent damage to the hormone system rather than running it a few years later.

Whenever you run AAS you run the risk of messing up your natural hormones simple as that. And you could wait till your 25, do a cycle then end up on TRT for life.

People say no steroids at 18 and look down on 18 year olds who do it. But they are motivated and look up to pros who cycled even before 16 years of age! :coffee:

The main risk to running steroids at 18 rather than 25 is premature closing of your growth plates. The odds of hormonal damage always exist with AAS use.

Still i don't advise it for most 18 year olds as most lack maturity, experience, a good foundation and premature closing of growth plates. So don't be thinking i condone the use of AAS at 18 because i don't. I just think people should dig deeper into peoples individual circumstances rather than judging a straight judgment based on age.

Btw AAS usage at 18 and much younger is the popular thing here in the UK so i may just be in a different world than you USA guys :p

You're trying to shut yourself down for almost no gain.

If you're going to run a cycle, run a cycle, don't fiddle-dick around with your hormones just for 50mg of anavar because you're "curious".

High test levels isn't the real advantage you have when you're young, it's your higher HGH levels.

A TRT dose of test and 50mg of anavar isn't going to be worth shutting yourself down for.

The real reason for not taking steroids at a younger age is because your body is still maturing. Granted I started when I was 19, and didn't give a shit about side-effects. I was lucky as I receive absolutely none from steroids. (Except anadrol)

I steer people younger than 22 away from steroids as best as I can at the gym, but I'll be honest and say most of the effects are highly exaggerated. *Serious* side effects from steroids a rare. But here's the thing, is the chance worth it to you? Do you plan on competing? Do you KNOW you want to compete? Or are you just average Jim wanting to get jacked? There's difference when you weigh the risks.

Most people who jump onto steroids end up looking a lot worse than they were before. They come off, get lazy as fuck, eat like shit and lose what they had before they started. The majority of people on steroids that I know look terrible.

It doesn't sound like you have much problem adding mass. I see no reason why you would want to take something that you don't need to take, only want to. And that's the difference for athletes and people who compete. They need to take them. As a power-lifter everyone I compete against who matters take steroids. So I have to take them as well if I want to be relevant. This is okay with me. However if my life goals were to merely big healthy and decently masculine, I can easily achieve that without the use of steroids.

Keep in mind the real side effect of steroids that never gets mentioned is the physiological one. The one where you become dependent on the use of steroids to the point you don't want to do even bother working out when you're off. It's not a cheap addiction. Don't let anyone bullshit you, steroids are addicting. But not in the typical sense. And that addiction gets expensive fast. At 18 years old how well off are you to funnel that kind of addiction?

This guy speaks sense +1

Its more about your long term goals and dedication rather than 3-5 years difference in age.

IML Gear Cream!
I actually addressed that i dont think you condone it. And by saying anything that would make him feel more comfortable making that decision is in fact instigating whether intentional or unintentional even though like i said im sure you dont condone it that young. Instigating isnt simply just condoning it. It also includes giving him the notion that most likely hell be fine by his decision and more so if hes educated about it. And your nuts if you think taking extrogenous testosterone or any aas at the most crucial time of development of a male isnt more risky than someone at the age of 25 or 30. So if someone smoked crack and meth at age 16 or 18 you dont think it would harm them more mental/physical developmental wise than say in their late 20s or 30s? To deny that would be crazy. Same logic can be applied to aas. It is literally theee absolute most important developmental time during a mans life is his pubertal years. (thats a word right?) Why risk it cause some brofessor buddies of his or some strangers on a forum said hed be ok

It also includes giving him the notion that most likely hell be fine by his decision and more so if hes educated about it.

Thats because most likely he will be fine. The more educated he is less chance he will do any lasting damage.

So if someone smoked crack and meth at age 16 or 18 you dont think it would harm them more mental/physical developmental wise than say in their late 20s or 30s?

To compare meth and recreational drugs to anabolic steroids is nuts. Meth is a street drug which is extremely neurotoxic. anabolic steroids are not. Your comparing potentially lethal recreational drugs with synthetic hormones. The risk of a 18 year old doing recreational dosages of meth is far far greater than a 18 year old doing a 500mg cycle of testosterone enanthate.

To deny that would be crazy. Same logic can be applied to aas. It is literally theee absolute most important developmental time during a mans life is his pubertal years. (thats a word right?) Why risk it cause some brofessor buddies of his or some strangers on a forum said hed be ok

No the same logic does not apply to AAS.

And yes he will be ok if he does a cycle at 18. Doing the extremely unlikely and messing your testosterone up is hardly going to kill you.

The chance of doing serious damage with AAS at 18 is incredibly low odds. There is a lot of scaremongering that goes on with these forums and it really is ridiculous. If your that bothered about hormonal damage and ending up on TRT then don't run steroids at any age.

If your going to dedicate your life to bodybuilding your going have to accept the fact that your probably going to end up on TRT eventually anyway whether its through choice or hormonal damage.

Last edited:
Asking this question here will only gee up all those internet doctors to start putting it on you.

I hit a cycle of Sus and Deka a month after i hit 17, and after a good cycle i can tell you nothing fucked up in my body like what the internet says is meant to happen to a 17 year old. Infact i felt even better on my cycle, just the hit of the gear makes you feel better as a person. Everyone i know that hit gear around that age all started on Sus and deka or Tren and enenthate. Nothing is wrong in their bodys aswell except the fact they blew up in 2 months.

If you feel like you want to hit the gear at 18, im not a doctor to give you a lecture on how bad it is or how good it is. Im just telling you out of experience. Dont hit such high doses at the start of your cycle. Start off low and move up, get your body used to what your putting in it. Your body knows how to deal with everything.

On the plus side, your jaw might blow up aswell, and girls love that shit.

You'll close your epiphyseal plate faster which mean you'll stop growing taller. I believe the epiphyseal plate closed around 25 years old. Girls don't like short men.

Question, how many thousands and thousands of athletes did gear out of high school getting ready for collegiate sports? How many Russian, American, and what ever country, are doping athletes at a very young age. It's going on everywhere! I did it as an athlete at 18 for college football. All the people giving this great advice about waiting until you are 25 or whatever, is the pot calling the kettle black. If you want to say anything, say never use them! This is an ASF, it gives advice, and a place to buy the stuff.....listen, I'd never suggest someone using, but if they are going to, I'd sure like to have had a place to go for help....geeze, my first cycle, no one had computers.

Your taking it out of context dipshit. And your an idiot if youd encourage him to do so. You are a bunch of dull minded dumbasses. And just because it wont kill you doesnt mean it wont or cant fuck him up something serious. I took my first pin 15 years old given to me by my older friend who was wheelchair bound and rxd test. Took 3 more shots after that. Guess what it sparked a patch of hair to grow on the back of my left arm that is abnormally thick to this day at 25yrs old and my right arm is completely bald on the tri.. Never was there then as soon as i took those 3 or 4 shots i noticed it and stopped. And didnt touch it again until the age of 23. Long story short never was there. Took those 4 shots and BAM IT WAS THERE AND NEVER WENT AWAY. Still want to act like your endocrinologist? Stfu and stop spreading harmful information like a dipshit. Like i said just cause you didnt get bad effects dont mean he wont.
College educated DRs cant even tell you much about the endocrine system so what makes you think you know shit? Cause you pin some gear you order from a stranger online? Gtfo here dude.
I can post pics in a day or two when it grows back. I have to shave it every week.

I never said 25 is a golden rule. Just simply for him to wait a bit longer.

Last edited:
If I could go back now I would have waited. My natty test was shot at 24 years old. The chaces of me ever having kids is slim to none.

That being said if you're going to do it, do it right.

500 mg test a week for 12 weeks with your anavar for the first 4-6 weeks. Aromasin at 12.5 mg ED all the way through.

PCT starting 2 weeks after your last shot:
Toremifene - 120, 120, 60, 60
Aromasin - 12.5, 12.5, 12.5, 12.5

Your taking it out of context dipshit. And your an idiot if youd encourage him to do so. You are a bunch of dull minded dumbasses. And just because it wont kill you doesnt mean it wont or cant fuck him up something serious. I took my first pin 15 years old given to me by my older friend who was wheelchair bound and rxd test. Took 3 more shots after that. Guess what it sparked a patch of hair to grow on the back of my left arm that is abnormally thick to this day at 25yrs old and my right arm is completely bald on the tri.. Never was there then as soon as i took those 3 or 4 shots i noticed it and stopped. And didnt touch it again until the age of 23. Long story short never was there. Took those 4 shots and BAM IT WAS THERE AND NEVER WENT AWAY. Still want to act like your endocrinologist? Stfu and stop spreading harmful information like a dipshit. Like i said just cause you didnt get bad effects dont mean he wont.
College educated DRs cant even tell you much about the endocrine system so what makes you think you know shit? Cause you pin some gear you order from a stranger online? Gtfo here dude.
I can post pics in a day or two when it grows back. I have to shave it every week.

I never said 25 is a golden rule. Just simply for him to wait a bit longer.
If you are talking about me, I never encouraged anything. And I take offense of you calling me a dipshit and a dull minded dumdass....I'm just stating what reality is....so be your opinion, we all have them.

Not you. I was talkn to pinz. And PINZ! I want to genuinely apologize for my foul mouth. My irritability got the best of me tonight. I am a man and i can admit when i was out of line and while my opinion still stands on this topic i want to apologize again for my animosity. Im cool i have no beef with you.

The whole issue of me taking a few weeks worth of shots and it causing an extreme growth of a patch of hair on my tri at the age of 15 is gods honest truth. And ill let the hair grow back and ill take a pic just gimme a week or two to let it grow. Its not just a patch of hair. Like it is really like my damn arm grew a beard. While its embarassing (which is why i keep it shaved) its the truth and i cant change it. Furthermore it is only on one arm. When you see it and the thickness of it the comparisson will be night and day. I honestly think it was due to an underlying condition and the high levels of test that young i believe triggered it. Not solely just the test on its own.

Get Shredded!
Not you. I was talkn to pinz. And PINZ! I want to genuinely apologize for my foul mouth. My irritability got the best of me tonight. I am a man and i can admit when i was out of line and while my opinion still stands on this topic i want to apologize again for my animosity. Im cool i have no beef with you.

The whole issue of me taking a few weeks worth of shots and it causing an extreme growth of a patch of hair on my tri at the age of 15 is gods honest truth. And ill let the hair grow back and ill take a pic just gimme a week or two to let it grow. Its not just a patch of hair. Like it is really like my damn arm grew a beard. While its embarassing (which is why i keep it shaved) its the truth and i cant change it. Furthermore it is only on one arm. When you see it and the thickness of it the comparisson will be night and day. I honestly think it was due to an underlying condition and the high levels of test that young i believe triggered it. Not solely just the test on its own.

Not a problem mate, no worries.

I did take the conversation into a argumentative way so apologies about that fella.

Abnormal hair growth, i completely believe you mate no need to provide evidence. This is the sort of things that you have to accept if you want to run steroids at 18 and before. When i started my first cycle i honestly didn't give a shit about the side effects. My attitude was that some gains are worth some side effects even long term ones.

When i ran them at 18 i accepted that i may be infertile for life, be on TRT and could possibly never grow any taller. But for me the benefits far outweighted them risks. If your gonna run them at 18 then you should be completely aware of the risks and be happy to take them, never jump into a cycle uninformed and cry about it later :winkfinger:

My opinion is that it's not that bad to start young, but you have to know the risk such as being on trt. I don't think people should use gear if they don't want trt in the first place. I feel that one of the biggest problems is that younger guys don't know about proper training, progressive overload, ancillaries or diet. They end up using steroids as a bandaid.

Forgot to add to the OP

Being 18 your growth hormone is your most powerful tool. Running some GHRP 6 or 2 would be very effective, cheap and safe for you.

Forgot to add to the OP

Being 18 your growth hormone is your most powerful tool. Running some GHRP 6 or 2 would be very effective, cheap and safe for you.

I'm in a similar boat to op. 23/6 ft 2, 215 lbs, about 12% bf. Been lifting since I was in football freshman year of high school. I've been thinking of doing a cycle for the past year or so because of a few mates I know.

This is really the first I've heard about HGH as being a better candidate for a cycle than just running test E. I'm about 90% positive I'm not getting any taller and that I'm probably close to being out of the woods on sudden hormonal changes.

You think I'm still solid running a simple test cycle with AI and proper pct? Or should I look into Hgh as well?

Im not trying to pack on like 30 lbs of lbm here. Just trying to push through my recent plateau and shed a little bit of fat for the beach. Kinda like a pick me up haha.

I'm in a similar boat to op. 23/6 ft 2, 215 lbs, about 12% bf. Been lifting since I was in football freshman year of high school. I've been thinking of doing a cycle for the past year or so because of a few mates I know.

This is really the first I've heard about HGH as being a better candidate for a cycle than just running test E. I'm about 90% positive I'm not getting any taller and that I'm probably close to being out of the woods on sudden hormonal changes.

You think I'm still solid running a simple test cycle with AI and proper pct? Or should I look into Hgh as well?

Im not trying to pack on like 30 lbs of lbm here. Just trying to push through my recent plateau and shed a little bit of fat for the beach. Kinda like a pick me up haha.

No don't touch HGH like fucking ever if your 18 years old. If you take HGH at 18 you suppress your natural growth hormone output. And at 18 your main tool naturally in your body is your ridiculously high HGH levels compared to guys out of their mid twenties and above. So don't go ruining that by injecting HGH.

Instead look at a product called Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide's. I recommend a peptide called GHRP 6 - What this does is stimulate your natural growth hormone release and cause pretty huge surges of Growth Hormone to (naturally) be released into your body without suppressing your own (already high) HGH levels. So you won't have to worry about coming off and suppression if you do decide to come off the Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides although general recommendation is to run them year round and mix them up.

I would recommend GHRP 6 500mcg every day along with 500mg testosterone enanthate a week for 12-14 weeks. This combo would be very effective at manipulating your already assumed to be high HGH levels because of your age and the test e would be a great first cycle. They go hand in hand peptides and AAS.

As i said you can run GHRP 6 literally year long although i would recommend switching between the different growth hormone releasing peptides every few months to keep receptors fresh. The GHRPs are great adding gains to a AAS cycle, helping you cut down on body fat even when bulking and general well being. Its also great to preserve lean muscle mass after a cycle and during PCT.

Time for a fucking coffee! because i just got outta bed :roflmao:

I'd like all the guys that used early "that f'ed up their natural hormones" etc and caused themselves all of this damage we worry about young guys suffering to post here and tell us what happened, I'd be curious to hear their stories, to benefit this young man of course...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advanced labs VIP customer

I used the ghrp2 mod grf blend from bluesky peptide and was doing it 6 times a day for a few weeks. It worked pretty well but I got tired of 6 pins a day.

I don’t think anyone is advocating taken gear at that age. But at the same point he’s going to do it anyway and how do you give advice but makes you a hypocrite.

That’s why I didn’t answer his question then I would have been dishonest and he is still going to do them but now if he gets in trouble with side effects he’s not going to ask for help because he thinks we are all full of shit I did steroids at his age. Im not proud of it and I would have been better off waiting two years. The reason give the body the time to finish growing close more growth plates . Also from a body building purpose he will have a better foundation and will be by then be near or on a plateauTthe drugs will work so much better he will have the best of both worlds.
Most of the top pros didn’t touch drugs until they hit thier 20s.

They had thier diet done. Then they know how to work out and have a great base. Then they go on and blow up and get great results that some of us lost out on because we started to young and we got results but we could have gotten better.

We would have more knowledge on what drugs to take and not take. How to prevent side effects and read our blood test results to prevent putting your body in a dangerous configuration or kidney issues.

My advice is this to him and I should have done this but didn’t. For the next two years save money and study the different drugs
Use the time to have a good diet and train properly. If I could go back in time I would.

Maybe I wouldn’t need TRT if I did that.

I don’t think anyone is advocating taken gear at that age. But at the same point he’s going to do it anyway and how do you give advice but makes you a hypocrite.

That’s why I didn’t answer his question then I would have been dishonest and he is still going to do them but now if he gets in trouble with side effects he’s not going to ask for help because he thinks we are all full of shit I did steroids at his age. Im not proud of it and I would have been better off waiting two years. The reason give the body the time to finish growing close more growth plates . Also from a body building purpose he will have a better foundation and will be by then be near or on a plateauTthe drugs will work so much better he will have the best of both worlds.
Most of the top pros didn’t touch drugs until they hit thier 20s.

They had thier diet done. Then they know how to work out and have a great base. Then they go on and blow up and get great results that some of us lost out on because we started to young and we got results but we could have gotten better.

We would have more knowledge on what drugs to take and not take. How to prevent side effects and read our blood test results to prevent putting your body in a dangerous configuration or kidney issues.

My advice is this to him and I should have done this but didn’t. For the next two years save money and study the different drugs
Use the time to have a good diet and train properly. If I could go back in time I would.

Maybe I wouldn’t need TRT if I did that.
It's been 8 years since this thread was started bro. Kid made one post and disappeared

Back