• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroidify will always give you the best price

Steroidify Rep

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Don't ever overpay for your gear. Remember, only Steroidify offers a price match guarantee +10% more off if you find a lower retail price from an authorized vendor. Shop with confidence of knowing you're getting the best deal around!

How do I use the price match policy? I have submitted the info through the website contact form. Do I need to send an email or contact a rep to get the shopping cart price adjusted?

Hello.

When you order there's a comment section. That's where you put the link to the product of an authorized vendor. Please send link to actual page of product. If you simply send a link to source's main page our guys won't process it as they won't search on someone else's site trying to find the best price.

Also, we'll not match prices of promotional items, only regular priced products.

Hope this helps.

Don't ever overpay for your gear. Remember, only Steroidify offers a price match guarantee +10% more off if you find a lower retail price from an authorized vendor. Shop with confidence of knowing you're getting the best deal around!

What if you prepaid and have a balance wallet on your site. How would the price match work?

IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I received an incomplete order from you today, this would be from International Warehouse 1. I sent a ticket in from the site, but is there another way to contact customer service? I'm looking to get the rest of it sent or just a refund on those products that were not sent.
thanks,
K

Hey guys, I received an incomplete order from you today, this would be from International Warehouse 1. I sent a ticket in from the site, but is there another way to contact customer service? I'm looking to get the rest of it sent or just a refund on those products that were not sent.
thanks,
K

Hello sir.

Customer service is a bit slower during weekends.
If you pm me order #, I can ask them from my end as well.

Regards.

Back