• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Steroid test

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can a hair follicle steroid test show specific esters or would it just show up as testosterone? I’m wondering if it differentiates between cyp and enth…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So AAS testing is in fact rare. Not to say it isn’t done because in many cases it is done. If this is something through court.. and you’re having a hair follicle test being done so most of the time they checking for a 5 panel and sometimes a 12 panel drug screening. The first 5 panel is cocaine, THC, methamphetamines, opiates, (maybe bento’s) I could be wrong on that last one. And I know the 12 panel goes into barbiturates and other hard drugs.

They would need to do a specific test looking for AAS for you to have to worry about such things. And I’m not sure what you exact situation is… I know some of it. However, AAS is expensive to test for.

As far as your last question is concerned I highly doubt they would be able to pull the ester off with a test like that… I’m pretty sure Testosterone is Testosterone. Just the same way NPP and Deca would come up as Nandrolone.

I don’t want to give you bad advice here so hopefully someone else comes in with a little more knowledge. I don’t want to tell you not to be concerned and then have it bite you.

MM I got your Pm We’ll talk a little later on tonight when I have some more time.

However....
If your ex is telling everyone you're on...
They may run a panel or two..
Best to drop to TRT till things blow over..
Doesn't look good in the eyes of the Judge..
Z...

I’m pretty sure I remember correctly and with certain procedures they can detect different esters with a blood test. I would imagine a hair test is no different. I don’t mean to muddy the waters for ya MM but I’d just assume they can. Better to be safe than sorry.

Perhaps you could shave every hair off your body. Like.....all of them......yes even thoughs.

In all seriousness this article says it's easier to find them in body hair than it is head hair. So you keep your entire body shaved that could help. If you shave your head that may look suspicious. But body hair on the other hand is part of what most bodybuilders do anyway.

cut your head hair short though also.

Read the abstract. https://analyticalsciencejournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/dta.3020#:~:text=Therefore, the window of steroid,equivalent period of 8 months.

Back