• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

State Trooper Busted

Get Shredded!
When I was arrested a 145lb State Trooper said to me in front of literally 20 cops, swat, etc.

"You use all these steroids and I can probably out bench you".

I said to him, how much do you bench and he was like "275 (he was full of shit)

I said I benched 555 x 1 just yesterday. I told him I benched 405x1 naturally at 185lbs (which is true)

Even the other cops and swat made fun of the State Trooper. They started laughing in his face and calling him Farva and actually sided with me bc of the ridiculousness of it all.

What a fucking prick he was. He wanted to handcuff me and put me in a cruiser for Steroid possession. The local cops asked me nicely to come jump in their personal car and I drove to the police station where they bought me pizza and chicken wings and apologized for all of it. They were ashamed of their actions. I was released within an hour and back home with a Court date. Most of them saw it for what it was. Jaywalking.

Only 1 police officer, the State Trooper cared. He was a tiny little troll.

Jealousy can play a part.

Be careful. These pricks are in positions of power and will do whatever they can to ruin your life because they can't do what you do.

Back