• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stand up routines

Milford King

ASF World Champion
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

If you’re like me then you can appreciate stand up comedy. This dudes stand up routines are top 5 material for sure. I’ve always like this dudes style and his old ac/dc nursery rhymes is legendary.

If you can find clips of some of your faves post them here so I can easily find some good stuff to laugh to at the end of a stressful rage filled day.

Thanks for your time.

I'm old school. I like Andrew Dice Clay. I saw him at the Greek theater a couple times. My girlfriend at the time was also cool with him which was surprising..

Breuer is great... AC/DC Hokie-Pokie, hilarious... I like the old-school as well. Diceman, Carlin, Steven Wright, Mitch Hedburg, etc...

Mitch:

"An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs.
You should never see an "Escalator Temporarily Out of Order" sign, just "Escalator Temporarily Stairs". "Sorry for the convenience".

Took me a few times but Tom Segura is my favorite stand up comedian. Hilarious I find him.

Chappelle is funny AF

Is he supposed to be funny? As a Slayer fan am I a extra for Lord of the Rings?? One must ponder

I love everything this guy does, some of his stories hit a little close to home

IML Gear Cream!
Call me kooky but I don’t find any of these guys funny. The dudes I like most are Ricky Gervais and Anthony Jeselnik. Gervais because he thinks like me and Jeselnik because he tells jokes I would tell.

”My cousin is mad at me because I fucked his girlfriend.” “He’ll get over it. He’s 13.”

”Wait…that sounded creepy. She wore makeup.”

”Thought and Prayers” on Netflix is fantastic! The show is in SF…perfect.

Call me kooky but I don’t find any of these guys funny. The dudes I like most are Ricky Gervais and Anthony Jeselnik. Gervais because he thinks like me and Jeselnik because he tells jokes I would tell.

”My cousin is mad at me because I fucked his girlfriend.” “He’ll get over it. He’s 13.”

Gervais is my favorite godless heathen. And yes, both are funny. But Gervais is really next level. I'm loathe to use the word "genius" but he pretty much is. And not just comedic genius.

I like them both too.

Nate Bargatze is quickly becoming a fave of mine. He might be the only comedian who couldn’t ever get cancelled but is still knock down funny. Hope I didn’t jinx him.

I also like that fella that got fired from snl before his first day lol…

I like them both too.

Nate Bargatze is quickly becoming a fave of mine. He might be the only comedian who couldn’t ever get cancelled but is still knock down funny. Hope I didn’t jinx him.

I also like that fella that got fired from snl before his first day lol…

A co worker of mine loves Shane Gillis. He's been talking about him to me for quite sometime now. Maybe I will check him out soon.

I've watched parts of Nate's Netflix's specials he has on there. Thanks to you. He's pretty funny and fat. Needs to lose weight lol

Is he supposed to be funny? As a Slayer fan am I a extra for Lord of the Rings?? One must ponder
LOL, Blasphemy.

Get Shredded!
This is funny. Iron Maiden fans might not approve lol

Yeah, I don't get that. Iron Maiden is a fantastic band and maybe the tightest band live I have even seen. I guess if that's what he takes from a concert then he really might be into the Wiggles.

Love Tom Segura and Shane Gillis. Bill Burr is my favorite stand up though

Yeah, I don't get that. Iron Maiden is a fantastic band and maybe the tightest band live I have even seen. I guess if that's what he takes from a concert then he really might be into the Wiggles.
Up the irons!
Maiden rules.

Iron Maiden fans can’t take a joke either I guess lol

We got tickets to go see Bert in December. Floor seats were on sale and grabbed some

Back