• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Stacking

Scooter33

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm going to use BP 157 injected into the shoulder to help with the repair my other question is Winstrol is that good to build testosterone levels at the same time how would you recommend a different product cuz I do want to get my testosterone levels up and feel better thank you

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm going to use BP 157 injected into the shoulder to help with the repair my other question is Winstrol is that good to build testosterone levels at the same time how would you recommend a different product cuz I do want to get my testosterone levels up and feel better thank you
If you take an anabolic( such as winstrol) it will shut your natural production down.
If you want to increase testosterone levels, take testosterone.
I recommend doing hours and hours of research before you make this decision. You very well could be doing more harm than good.

Scooter33

Registered Member
Reaction score
Why don't you hop over to the New Members forum and introduce yourself properly. Stats,goals and previous experience with AAS would be helpful to know, because tbh, you seem clueless
Thank you

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

:roflmao:

geico-caveman-airport-spot-mediapost-tv-blog-1-23-19_lI0UafG.jpg

Scooter33

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you take an anabolic( such as winstrol) it will shut your natural production down.
I recommend doing hours and hours of research before you make this decision. You very well could be doing more harm than good.
Thank you
Thank you do. Do have any recommend. Types im 55 want to inject currently using BPC 157 to help with my shoulder want to build my testerone level up as they are low and i feel it

Reactions: 220

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’d recommend you go to a trt clinic.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you

Thank you do. Do have any recommend. Types im 55 want to inject currently using BPC 157 to help with my shoulder want to build my testerone level up as they are low and i feel it

If you're not just trolling... Go see your doctor and get on trt. Problem solved.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Shoulder repair(painful I'm sure)and Winny=More pain..just a guess..or not..
More..much more research..
Z...