• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Stacking orals

Odi4796

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone get anything out of stacking orals? -I know third thread sorry.

but I almost feel like it’s a waste to stack big hitters.
not to mention appetite effects make them less effective

but say you’re at the end of a cycle. Is there any scenario where 50 mg of anadrol wouldn’t fight myostatin or cortisol upregulstion too much but 50 anadrol on top of idk, 30 injectable sdrol, would?

specifically a case where two orals would work when only one wouldn’t?

dezzy84

Registered Member
Reaction score
I stacked anadrol and dbol when I was younger. Got big as f**k. And puffy. I didn't feel great, wouldn't recommend.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Unlisted

Registered Member
Reaction score
Var & winny is a good finisher if your lookin for strength & tightening things up

Ive heard guys kick startin with anadrol & dbol but im not sure the benefits. My oral days are pretty much over. To tough on my blood or organs.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
In the last few years orals are being used in all types of ways..breaking out of the box............I found stacking Drol and Dbol works great for me..........It's changing the doses and intake times that make all the difference............25mgs of Dbol in the morning for well being feeling and 25-35mgs of Drol at night to recover,also at night I sleep during the sides.......Benifts of both without the negs.....there are many new combos out there,you just have to research and try............

dezzy84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Back in the day. It was M1T and drol. Got strong but not advised. I've grown wiser as I've gotten older.
Holy cow!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Phill

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Most anabolic steroids do not have an exclusive binding affinity for androgen receptors (AR) but they also have a binding capacity for estradiol and progesterone receptors.

stacks are made based on how the steroid works.
they should be based on their receptor interaction and on receptor ties (there is a specific table).

so that we can take two complementary products that do not step on each other's but rather work in harmony.

The following figures indicate the capacity and the degree of binding of some steroids to the androgen receptor [AR], to the estradiol receptor [SER and ERB], to the progesterone receptor [PR] and to the glucocorticoid receptor [GR].
The red color indicates a strong receptor interaction, the purple a slightly lower interaction, the blue a limited interaction and the black the lack of interaction.

Attachments

• arc.gif
    arc.gif
    47.6 KB · Views: 12
  • arc2.gif
    arc2.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 10

blergs

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't even touch orals, why take something toxic when soo many great oils not toxic, out to use. been like 5 years or so i think.