• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Stacking Nandrolones.

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't post much because I pretty much do what I want or do things that don't generally fit the norm of this forum. I've been in this learning cycle many years.
I'm trying something I've done before, but a much smaller scale. Anyone done this with Nandrolone?
I'm taking 100mg a day of anadrol.
Sunday. 350mg of test E, 300mg of deca.
Tues. 100mg NPP
Thurs. 100mg NPP, 350mg test E
Sat. 100mg NPP.
Then start over again on Sunday. There has been many who like the TIPP thing. This is somewhat the same theory with nadrolone.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Im doing it right now since I want a short cycle and my nandralone blood levels to go back to normal quick as Im always on DECA, don't notice anything special yet but im only two weeks in, I guees if you normally use deca it should be like a higher dose of deca since a chunk isn't getting cleaved off by the ester. Your probably going to get the sides you normally get at about 650-700 deca with your 600 dosage. Personally only take 200mg np and 200mg deca a week right now which ive never had any sides except muscle gain below 500mg so Im not really expecting anything.

Can't say as I've tried that, but I think I get your thought process behind it. Let us know how it goes at least.

Its the same theory as Sustanon or Mexican Sten. I did a lot of both in the 90s, but I can see the advantage of the shorter ester stacked with the longer.

I usually don’t stack them BUT I get your take here. Alan it like pinning Test U on a Sunday and following it up with Test P, kinda. I think in this Deca NPP case, this is a cool experiment. Following

I've done that before, I ran:
- 400mg of deca split in to 2 shots
- 300mg of npp split into 3 shots
- 250mg test split into 2 shots

I had good results, occasional ED, but truthfully, it wasn't any better or worse than when I've ran 600mg of deca with test. Try it out, it might be different for you.

I've done that before, I ran:
- 400mg of deca split in to 2 shots
- 300mg of npp split into 3 shots
- 250mg test split into 2 shots

I had good results, occasional ED, but truthfully, it wasn't any better or worse than when I've ran 600mg of deca with test. Try it out, it might be different for you.
One reason I'm doing this is because I want to run a very short cycle, before I hit another one later, like 6 weeks or so. The test, deca, and anadrol can be a nice clean bulk if done right, but the NPP gets those blood levels up alot quicker. No matter what compound, I've read where running different esters of the same compound is good...prime example, Sustanon.

One reason I'm doing this is because I want to run a very short cycle, before I hit another one later, like 6 weeks or so. The test, deca, and anadrol can be a nice clean bulk if done right, but the NPP gets those blood levels up alot quicker. No matter what compound, I've read where running different esters of the same compound is good...prime example, Sustanon.

I hear you bro, but IMO if you want a shorter cycle with a good bang you'd be better off just running more NPP and just forgoing the deca since it won't even peak until your cycle is over.

Sust might kick in a little quicker but, again you'd be better off using Test prop for a faster bang IMO. More than half of the makeup of Sustanon is Test Decanoate, which takes forever to peak! Like longer than Cyp, so if your cycle is only 6-8 weeks the prop will reach a higher peak faster than an equal dose of sust would/could.

Last edited:
That cracked me up. I've been watching the crap out of his and Greg Doucette's videos lately.

This can be done successfully , it's still the same drug, you are just dictating it's timing and release. Nothing more. Find out what spot works for you, almost anyone can have great success with it, its about dialing it in with the correct dosage and timing.
I love that drug no matter what.

I really don’t see how the deca would do anything in such a short period of six weeks . In my past cycles I can tell that the deca is doing something around week 3-4 but have not ran it with npp . I would think that you would get better results by just doubling the amount of npp for that six weeks or maybe a little higher . Definitely let us know how it treats you

I mixed up your post with one of the replies about the Six weeks , you didn’t say how long of a cycle you have planned . Looks good to me but the only downside would be all of the pinning that gets pretty old for me .

Watch out for the deca dick
I'm actually doing something very similar- just have t-bol where u have a-drol, and using provi to offset any dick issues. the only other diff. is trying sust 350 in place of test e. But, so far so good. like the quick effects of npp, along w/ the joint/ longer lasting effects of the deca. (But w/ deca. or npp, anything over 3-400 and I HAVE to do the provi- or Jr. will not come out to play-lol). About 3 wks in and starting to feel really good. Put on about 8 lbs of good, solid, hard gains.

Get Shredded!
I mixed up your post with one of the replies about the Six weeks , you didn’t say how long of a cycle you have planned . Looks good to me but the only downside would be all of the pinning that gets pretty old for me .
I may take it to 8 weeks. But you hit the nail on the head. At 53, I'm getting tired of pinning every damn day. Didn't have an issue few years back. That's why I am throwing in that one shot of deca, then adding the NPP. With this little cycle, and it's little for me, I'm not having to pin on Monday, Wednesday.

Back