• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Spread the love!

Sorry but what do you need to do to get in the red? I have been wondering what that means.
It's when someone doesn't agree with you and they hit that star button and disapprove of what you said. It gives you negative feedback hence "in the red"

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry but what do you need to do to get in the red? I have been wondering what that means.
ask and ye shall receive, I would thank you but I cant give negs and thanks, sorry I dont make the rules

Thanked for being thanked
thank you kind sir, you have been thanked back for your thanks :twothumbs:

It's when someone doesn't agree with you and they hit that star button and disapprove of what you said. It gives you negative feedback hence "in the red"
I already showed him what a neg was, but feel free to show him again, sometimes multiple examples really drive the point home. and thank you :winkfinger:

Did someone say hand jobs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got ya man, these guy give each other hand jobs... Don't mind them ;)
this just in Mick is a Bernie supporter, he wants to hand out thanks and rep to people who are noobs and havent posted or contributed to the community, theyre just begging for free shit lolz

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck love....spread your girlfriends cheeks, let's look at that mud socket.

my FDA company phone
excellent post, thanked :winkfinger:

this just in Mick is a Bernie supporter, he wants to hand out thanks and rep to people who are noobs and havent posted or contributed to the community, theyre just begging for free shit lolz
Fricking ouch!

Damn.

Get Shredded!
I’m stingy and put you back in the red. Your welcome and welcome to ASF!
this is what commitment to the community looks like, excellent post brother, thanked and repped :twothumbs:

heckler is a dueche and I don’t care if I ever come out of the red.
lolz, I was just playing with you, and was actually waiting for you to post something pit worthy so I could rep ya, but if you prefer red thats cool too, means nothing to me.

64da42453c793c9bbbb501ccb5495ec0.jpg

Confucius say “expect to be heckled by those that call themselves ‘hecklers’.

Back