• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Spread the love!

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
not new and I’ll just have your neg removed. Go get laid bud you might feel better about yourself

Good luck with removing my neg lol. Why are you acting like a little bitch? We’re just fucking with you. And you say I need to get laid? You’re in the pit. This is what happens.

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
Good luck with removing my neg lol. Why are you acting like a little bitch? We’re just fucking with you. And you say I need to get laid? You’re in the pit. This is what happens.
lolz, thanked :winkfinger:

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
Damn you to Hell! She thinks she is the last Minority in the Democratic Party lol
only because she claims to have female genitalia but that could be a lie too

Rowads

Registered Member
Reaction score

haha wow temper tantrum just like my girl. looks like your the little bitch. I’m just fucking with you bro! Lmfao

Last edited:

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
haha wow temper tantrum just like my girl. looks like your the little bitch. I’m just fucking with you bro! Lmfao

You’re a very funny little guy, bud. You interpret things in a very peculiar way if you took my response as a temper tantrum. Unless you were just trying just have a very weak comeback and try to insult me, in which you failed. Either way, you need to thicken your skin. Have a good weekend