• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sperm volume hcg on cruise

radcock

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Evening iron brothers. Ive been cruising for a month or so. Test c 250 a week. My sperm volume is way down. Nothing like last year it was like a water hose. I was on test/ deca then. Im getting ready for a bulk in a month or so. Its low volume and white af almost like glue. Will hcg help w this? Maybe it will.increase my nutsack size as well. I have no experience with hcg. Any advice would be appreciated

HCG can help with semen volume. As far as the consistency and color I have no clue why that might be.

How old are you? how long been consistently on with no break?

No 3 months but the test i had before this was underdosed i believe

Do some research on HCG before just taking it so you learn about it and what it affects. It will definitely plump up your raisins that are shriveled.
If your wackin it constantly your volume will be lower try going longer in between and see if it helps.

I'm twice your age which may or may not matter. I started test cyp a month before starting HCG. My balls/nut sack shriveled to the size of a fetus. I've been on test for four months total and the boys are less than 50 percent of their once large size. Wife told my 36 year old son that a few days ago and he cringed saying he didn't want to hear about it.

Semen volume? I shoot ropes. It's thick and white, probably as it's been all along. Another cool thing, not cool for my wife, is it starts squirting out before the actual ejaculation/pulsing starts. It caught my wife by surprise the first time.

Sex story to follow so turn down the volume if kids are in the room. She was blowing me and I was doing the usual grunting, moaning, and told her I was getting close. Bless her heart she picked up the speed and intensity. It took a while longer and without warning, she got a big taste of jizz. I told her to keep going, she did, and she took her mouth off just in time for a rope to fly out and land on my once again flat belly.

I have HCG in reserve and just ordered another vial last night. Love that shit.

Not to be the Debbie Downer here but be careful with the HCG fellas. You can really fuck yourself up if you don’t do your research and end up overdoing it.

HCG + HMG = Your best results

Not to be the Debbie Downer here but be careful with the HCG fellas. You can really fuck yourself up if you don’t do your research and end up overdoing it.

HCG + HMG = Your best results
Agreed. My post was in no way an HCG endorsement for anybody else but just wanted to pass on my experience with it.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm twice your age which may or may not matter. I started test cyp a month before starting HCG. My balls/nut sack shriveled to the size of a fetus. I've been on test for four months total and the boys are less than 50 percent of their once large size. Wife told my 36 year old son that a few days ago and he cringed saying he didn't want to hear about it.

Semen volume? I shoot ropes. It's thick and white, probably as it's been all along. Another cool thing, not cool for my wife, is it starts squirting out before the actual ejaculation/pulsing starts. It caught my wife by surprise the first time.

Sex story to follow so turn down the volume if kids are in the room. She was blowing me and I was doing the usual grunting, moaning, and told her I was getting close. Bless her heart she picked up the speed and intensity. It took a while longer and without warning, she got a big taste of jizz. I told her to keep going, she did, and she took her mouth off just in time for a rope to fly out and land on my once again flat belly.

I have HCG in reserve and just ordered another vial last night. Love that shit.
Ha funny stuff...mine does that too sometimes i cum before cum

Back