• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Soooo...No more Hammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
I hate to say this but if you were dumb enough to buy from this ass hat you totally had this coming.

the guy has been trouble from the day he started with numerous bad batches and selling winny as var and excuse after excuse

hey man your totally right. I didnt do my research thoroughly enough. I had not used an online source since 05 or 06 and sice then i was fortunate enough to have a reliable local source that i knew as a good friend. Well he got busted and i was back to the internet again. Went tohammer with very little research got an order in less than 5 days and thought i was good to go. The second order is when i got into trouble.
but your right i didnt do enough research and jumped the gun

you guys just need to cut your losses and move on, if you ever send more than you can afford to piss away on drinks in one night you arent very smart

Yo!!

you guys just need to cut your losses and move on, if you ever send more than you can afford to piss away on drinks in one night you arent very smart
Hey bro. Some of us don't have a bunch of 💰 Just to throw away. So when order we expect to get what we ordered

I almost ordered from this guy. Then I did more reading. I went with GR instead.

You can still see anything in any subforum that ever existed. ASF doesn't remove content. Talk about a blast from the past!

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/forumdisplay.php/97-DISABLED-SPONSOR-FORUMS

Man that just blew my mind... I can't stop reading it lol... Btw you all got scammed by the one who said i don't scam.
He's probably drinking beer that you guy's payed for dancing to " you can't touch this " by non other then him self Mchammer... If my story dident open your eyes then im glad you got fucked. I think advanced labs is still around give them a try im sure you'll have no problem there... BSR NOT DEAD!!!!!

Cheapthreads out..

- - - Updated - - -

I almost ordered from this guy. Then I did more reading. I went with GR instead.

Good thinking , glad somebody still is..

Cheapthreads out..

I honestly tried to warn everyone even after cheap and I ran amuck on his forums in proof of his bunk, garbage gear he was sending! Did people listen? A few.... Then he came around with the "I got new awesome gear let me send it to everyone for free its the FIRE" and I took it figuring if it was decent like it once was I would at least feel like I partly got what he owed me and guess what? His free gear sent to everyone had issues, and people kept ordering. I hate the fact that I give a shit about you guys sometimes, you don't make it easy. Here's a tip, if half or 3/4 of the board is saying don't do it, you probably shouldn't be "I'll give him the benefit of the doubt" and pull the trigger". Then if you do, I'd suggest not backing them in a open forum where everyone is trashing him, FROM EXPERIENCE!

It was only 170$ brothers But that is a lot for me. Got 4 little ones at home. That's y I'm so 😡. I've ordered from him b4 No problems. Gotta keep more current on threads I guess!!!

Get Shredded!
It was only 170$ brothers But that is a lot for me. Got 4 little ones at home. That's y I'm so . I've ordered from him b4 No problems. Gotta keep more current on threads I guess!!!

Words. Keep your orders under 200 till you really know and trust a guy. When you do, fucking run, it's around that time that they decide to screw you.

Can't believe this is still talked about. So long fried chicken hello fried rice..

Cheapthreads out..

Hey im still here and Safe. I fucking made it out alive so far. Nobody is getting scammed Fuck that coward shit. I'm getting set up I have the product and will ship every last order. I'm private now. So you gotta be previous customer to order.

Dang....I'm not a previous customer.
Guess I'll just have miss out on all that FIRE!! 💥💥 😂😂

Hey im still here and Safe. I fucking made it out alive so far. Nobody is getting scammed Fuck that coward shit. I'm getting set up I have the product and will ship every last order. I'm private now. So you gotta be previous customer to order.
Damn hammer what happened to all packs sent out two weeks ago scamming fuck

i talked alot of shit becuase i thought he was gonna scam me too, took my money, sent me fake tracking, and then a pic of my package with name on it and nothing came that week, but i will say fellas i did get my pack last week with double what i orderd so just hang in there im sure if your going through the same bullshit i did you feel the same way but it will come i hope!!!

I haven't seen shit. I'm not worried either way. I have no expectations for replacement and have moved on. So be it. This current sounds awful familiar to the song and dance not to long ago.

HAMMER is here and still alive!!! Went through some wicked shit but I'm still here. Every single last pack is being taken care of :) We are 100% private now as well. Fuck the coaward scamming BS.

Damn hammer what happened to all packs sent out two weeks ago scamming fuck

Man i don't miss listening to your dumb ass. Fucking hater. You try running a UGL you bitch. You have no idea what I been through you fucking maggot. I'm no scamming pos I have honor and dignity and my guys will get their packs. You think I'd be on here posting if I was gonna scam anyone. You dumb fuck.

Hey Fukin Hammer!!! Y are u not responding to anything I'm Fukin sendin you??? You told us to email u And i hav been!!! WTF!!!! I've been patient long enough!! You say your still here ?? Well take care of your responsibilities and give us our Fukin gear or refund our !!!!! Do the right Fukin thing brother!!!

blowing up my email won't speed up your order bro. You'll get it.

IML Gear Cream!
i talked alot of shit becuase i thought he was gonna scam me too, took my money, sent me fake tracking, and then a pic of my package with name on it and nothing came that week, but i will say fellas i did get my pack last week with double what i orderd so just hang in there im sure if your going through the same bullshit i did you feel the same way but it will come i hope!!!

You see this guys? I'm not going to scam anyone. Just had to shut down and regroup. My safety comes first hope you men can respect that. Expect TRACKING #'s VERY SOON.

You see this guys? I'm not going to scam anyone. Just had to shut down and regroup. My safety comes first hope you men can respect that. Expect TRACKING #'s VERY SOON.
Heard this story before about the tracking and guess how that turned out.

Hey hammer, remember that bloodwork on your test that was barely even triple digits? I sure do.

The one guy came back an 11, worst I ever seen.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

You can still see anything in any subforum that ever existed. ASF doesn't remove content. Talk about a blast from the past!
Some content is removed.
Ex: Blackstar.

Now thats what I call great customers service :) LOL
Man i don't miss listening to your dumb ass. Fucking hater. You try running a UGL you bitch. You have no idea what I been through you fucking maggot. I'm no scamming pos I have honor and dignity and my guys will get their packs. You think I'd be on here posting if I was gonna scam anyone. You dumb fuck.

Let's see how you react to certain problems pal. You'd tuck tail and run for the hills 100%.
Where are all of the packs scammer anabolics I'm waiting to be shut up about your integrity

There is that guy that won his "biggest bench" contest...like 3 months ago. He never received his winner's prize. You know he will NEVER get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back