• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Some of you may Remember..

IML Gear Cream!
No act like your a buyer forst so when you show up he shits himself. Then do what you must

5f5a698d8c42f99439a4984ce9cabdb2.gif

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Call the cops... What a bunch of snitchez... There is more important things the cops could be doing then to Chase a common thief. Be a fucking man and get what's yourz. Get a friend ( me ) that's not affraid to put on a ski mask and make this right. Cops would thank you for saving them the bs paper work. Call the cops he stole my bike , fuck otta her... Policea , policea , help demzell in distress...

Cheapthreads out..

^^

Not my business, but I'm a massive part of it. Thanks for your input much appreciated. Your right a thief is the worst.
Honestly bro...your a smart dude so I would take your information and screenshots...etc..and let the LE handle it..that is NOT snitching at all in my book.!!...no crackpot junkie is worth throwing your life away for putn him to rest or even getting a felonious assault charge. That would just cost u more and more money...jail time..etc.. maybe turn him in right after a payday weekend when ya know he was out getting cracked out and doped up so he can suffer the withdrawal symptoms in jail.!! Lol..that could be even harder on him then "option 2".lol. Good luck Seattle.!!! KEEP US POSTED.!! Im very interested in this due to my hatred for THIEVES.!!!----peace bro

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Call the cops... What a bunch of snitchez... There is more important things the cops could be doing then to Chase a common thief. Be a fucking man and get what's yourz. Get a friend ( me ) that's not affraid to put on a ski mask and make this right. Cops would thank you for saving them the bs paper work. Call the cops he stole my bike , fuck otta her... Policea , policea , help demzell in distress...

Cheapthreads out..
Lol, I wish I could do that. But now days you get locked up. In fact my brother is doing 10 years on a collection debt.

The last thing I need is to get locked up. Who will feed my babies. My boys need wet food twice a day and hard food to nibble on.

I can't wait to see the look in his face.. Its going to be priceless.

Get Shredded!
Lol, I wish I could do that. But now days you get locked up. In fact my brother is doing 10 years on a collection debt.

The last thing I need is to get locked up. Who will feed my babies. My boys need wet food twice a day and hard food to nibble on.

I can't wait to see the look in his face.. Its going to be priceless.

I brother your a good dude im just fuckin with you sir.. That shit was back in my younger days.. You know what to do..

Cheapthreads out..

Felony in action is legal to shoot... just saying. Ok, bad idea.... just whoop is ass old fashion style.

It's what makes you a stronger man. Nothing like yelling gaurd and there's no one around man i don't miss high school..

Cheapthreads out..

call the police and say you think you saw a gun in his pocket. fuck peice of shit theives

That was you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait that was you !!!!! Oh this explains so much... We have a connection here love it or leave it ... Call me..

Cheapthreads out..

call the police and say you think you saw a gun in his pocket. fuck peice of shit theives
For real. Thrives are a bad breed.

IML Gear Cream!
Call the cops. Listening to these steroid addicted anger bags will end up costing you your job as well.

Lol

Lol wasn't that a few months ago? I'd beat his ass for taking ur phone then tell him you know what's up
Ya bro, it was a few months ago. I was bitchin pretty hard.

Yeah i would just go to the police with proof that he has your belongings before he actually gets away with selling it.

Just go over there tell him what's up. Get everything back, fire him and let him drown in his misery. If he is sent to jail then you'll be paying for his room and board. This would send a big message to him, hopefully.

If you fire him, make sure you tell your stste unemployment office why so that he cannot collect unemployment

Back