• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Solid Pain Killers to keep on tap?(Broken Tooth)

xxxdolorxxx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
(I apologize if this is not allowed)
So long story short broke my tooth friday. Dentist isn't in until wednesday. I was curious if anyone knows of any good pain killers that I could keep on tap for when things like this happen. Over the counter stuff doesn't do shit for me unfortunately.
I've been popping Phenibut I'm not sure if that is helping at all, honestly a little afraid to stop.
Thank you.

Kratom might help.

Also Grind Up some Ibuprofen in a spoon. Add a small amount of water and make a paste. Take a qtip and apply repeatedly to the area. It works very well administered this way I learned this trick working in the Hospital.

(I apologize if this is not allowed)
So long story short broke my tooth friday. Dentist isn't in until wednesday. I was curious if anyone knows of any good pain killers that I could keep on tap for when things like this happen. Over the counter stuff doesn't do shit for me unfortunately.
I've been popping Phenibut I'm not sure if that is helping at all, honestly a little afraid to stop.
Thank you.
Can't you just go to another dentist to get a temporary cap?

Kratom might help.

Also Grind Up some Ibuprofen in a spoon. Add a small amount of water and make a paste. Take a qtip and apply repeatedly to the area. It works very well administered this way I learned this trick working in the Hospital.

Interesting, thanks bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't you just go to another dentist to get a temporary cap?
I mean it's tuesday now so I'll see him in a few hours at this point. I was more talking about for future events and whatnot.

Interesting, thanks bro.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean it's tuesday now so I'll see him in a few hours at this point. I was more talking about for future events and whatnot.
My bad thought you said he won't be in until Friday

As much as I don't like to take it...ibuprofen is what has always worked for me ,even harder painkillers don't really help for tooth specific pain.for me.

Kratom

Get some red Bali kratom from straight up kratom. Take 3-4g as needed for pain. I’m doing a little mini log in the source checking sub forum and I gotta tell you that red Bali is great for aches and pains.

Kratom for sure -I would probably order a sampler pack to see what works best -SUK is by far the best -Luck

IML Gear Cream!
Ibuprofen ...[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]an gram and everything passes[/FONT]

got terrible teeth man,been thru it all. ibuprofen helps more than narcotics imo. good luck bro!

tooth pain..swish listerine around in mouth multiple times a day... i did that shit by the gallons. 2 broken teeth side by side and pain killers only helped if it was enough with muscle relaxer to knock me out.. during the day it was listerine all day long

Just got back from the dentist earlier today.
Holy fuck that was painful, long story short the dentist started to try to fix it, exposed the nerve so he just killed the nerve.
Literally injected into the open nerve of my molar, holy fuck that was hardcore. I will never complain about pinning in my glute again after being pinned in my open nerve of my tooth, lmao.
Temporary filling, need to cough up $1.3k for a root canal and $600 for a new crown. Just starting to save some money too, oh well part of life. Just happy to be out of pain and be able to eat again. '
Thanks for the replies guys, I'm going to order some stuff now.

Things looking better, good deal. I just went through this with a cracked tooth, attempted root canal and crown but failed and ended up having to pull the molar. Now have a bridge. Cost me over 2 grand after insurance, think was 8k total bill.

Totally unrelated to the topic, but did you know "dolor" is the Spanish word for pain?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Just got back from the dentist earlier today.
Holy fuck that was painful, long story short the dentist started to try to fix it, exposed the nerve so he just killed the nerve.
Literally injected into the open nerve of my molar, holy fuck that was hardcore. I will never complain about pinning in my glute again after being pinned in my open nerve of my tooth, lmao.
Temporary filling, need to cough up $1.3k for a root canal and $600 for a new crown. Just starting to save some money too, oh well part of life. Just happy to be out of pain and be able to eat again. '
Thanks for the replies guys, I'm going to order some stuff now.
Glad you got it taken care of...tooth pain is the friggn worst man.

Totally unrelated to the topic, but did you know "dolor" is the Spanish word for pain?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Yessir. Sort of ironic being that I'm looking for pain killers in this thread, lol.

Back