• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Soiled panties: A gift of love?

soiled panties: what say you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sfw

Please take my Pole/Poll
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If a woman gives you her soiled panties, how does she feel about you?

I'm gonna go with loves and trusts.

did this happen to you or something?

I'm gonna go with loves and trusts.

did this happen to you or something?
Si senor.

- - - Updated - - -

Soiled with... Wot m8?

A days worth of sweat and vaginal secretions. At least i thinks it vag secretions. Notice the poll option regarding semen?

Si senor.

If it's a girl you just met, gross and she has no self respect.

if you've been with her for a while I'm pretty sure she is just completely 100% comfortable with you, and wants to have your babies.

I can't see it on my phone.

Her cum soiled panties = win.

The cum I gave her? I don't want that back, I gave it to you.

She wants to make sure you can do her laundry right. Easy on the starch there butch. And make sure you fold them things right. Wait till she demands you make her a quiche.

I can't see it on my phone.

Her cum soiled panties = win.

The cum I gave her? I don't want that back, I gave it to you.

Well if its semen, its a very small load. Heavy gear cycle?

Subbed for TBJ giving other guys his cum.

She wants to make sure you can do her laundry right. Easy on the starch there butch. And make sure you fold them things right. Wait till she demands you make her a quiche.
I believe her husband does the laundry.

Did i mention shes married?

IML Gear Cream!
Ill be back tomorrow to check the results of this poll. I better see some fucking votes so i can decide how she feels about me.

Mods and super mods....Feel free to vote as well. :coffee:

Girls who cheat on their current spouse/boyfriend can't be trusted. If they'd do it to them they'd do it to you. just saying.

Most likely the first or second one...

The answer is in the details. Did this panty look/taste/smell like it was worn for two days and reapeatedly bean flicked in? and sent in vaccum sealed pak?
...or does it smell like fabric softner.

She definitely wants to take a trip to pound town. It doesn't start as love, but could turn into it.......and a murderous blood bath if husband is as crazy as two bats fucking when he finds out

If she's married then my money is on lust. Just be careful and don't fall in love with the crazy bitch.

She sounds terrible

But the details are important.
What kind of underwear? Lace, satin? Where did you meet this whore? Do you think she peed on them? Are there skid marks?
All of these are important factors to a complex problem.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
You got her hubbies cum in a gift wrapper. Congratulations!

She sounds terrible

What kind of underwear? Lace, satin? Where did you meet this whore? Do you think she peed on them? Are there skid marks?

You got her hubbies cum in a gift wrapper. Congratulations!

Well this just got 50 precent less sexy

Married chicks are the best bro ....no commitment , just meet up and give her the rod ...the panties are a sign of desperation and lack of attention bein givin to her by failed hubby...:p

I love it when people assume the husband is at fault when the wife is cheating. She may just be a whore with issues :coffee:

I love it when people assume the husband is at fault when the wife is cheating. She may just be a whore with issues :coffee:

I only go by what Im told by them .....and honestly I agree with u and I will add there liars too :p.......but hey I dont need to get into details with them just wanna do nasty things to them :roflmao:..

I saw some panties in the laundry room and they had some marks on them. I picked them up in front of my wife and took a good smell of the crotch. Total smell of puss was great until she told me they weren't hers. They were our nanny's panties.

Never going to look at her the same.

On another note, was pretty buzzed at a nightclub and a smoking hot chick we were with took off her panties which were under a tight black mini-dress and flung them on the table right in front of me. Shes my wife now.

Last edited:
She sounds terrible

Details are important. Pics would be good too. Just in an effort to help the analysis.

Back