• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

So who has family and friends living abroad?

SB labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering how many of you have relatives outside the states and how are they doing during the pandemic.

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
I live in South America and the pandemic is running wild down here. My advice to you is stay in the United States lol

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
I have friends in different countries, the situation is about the same everywhere. Somewhere it’s worse, somewhere it’s better.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We have family in Russia. All of them had covid, but also were fooled into getting a covid vaccine.

Several of them said that vaccine was 100x worse then actual covid.

They are saying Universities and some jobs are demanding a Covid passport, or you cannot attend or be employed.

Sadly it is about as prominent there, as it is over here.

Several of them grew up in the USSR and said in many ways the US is worse now then it was then for them during the Soviet Union.

Sad to hear such a comparison. I blame Politicians, the corrupt Govt and our media for much of this s***show.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Daughter and twin grandsons live near Johannesburg. They are stuck there pretty much and it’s a shithole. Her everyday existence is fine but the anti-white violence and attitude is crippling her outlook on life.