• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

So I Wondered why THEY PICKED NAC !!?

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wondered out of all the supplements, research, nootropics; and other aminos; “ WHY WERE THEY MESSING WITH NAC(N-Acetyl L-Cysteine) a non-essential amino acid to try and BAN or make it hard to get !??? Well, after looking at the multiple companies and combinations they have been studying and investing in; Here is what I found: (quite remarkable) Companies past/present/merged :
IntelGenx Technologies Corp., GABA Therapeutics, Ltd, Viridia Life Sciences, Inc., IntroSpect Digital Therapeutics, Inc., EmpathBio, Inc. and Revixia Life Sciences, Inc., and our controlled variable interest entities, Perception Neuroscience Holdings, Inc., Kures Inc., EntheogeniX Biosciences, Inc., Psyber Inc., Neuronasal, Inc., PsyProtix, Inc., InnarisBio, Inc., DemeRx IB, Inc. and Recognify Life Sciences, Inc.
REASON NAC WAS BEING TAKEN OFF MARKET :
Neuronasal: NN-101 for mTBI(Mild traumatic brain injury)
NN-101 is a novel intranasal formulation of N-acetylcysteine, or NAC. NAC is believed to stimulate the synthesis of glutathione, or GSH, an endogenous antioxidant that plays a protective role in the pathogenesis of mild traumatic brain injury, or mTBI. An orally administered formulation of NAC was shown to increase the probability of mTBI symptom resolution at seven days in a third-party study conducted by the U.S. Army. Neuronasal has also completed a pilot study of NN-101 in ten healthy volunteers. In this pilot study, NN-101 was observed to be {approximately 20 times and 100 times more brain-penetrant compared to intravenous, or IV, and oral NAC} respectively, and was well tolerated.

One of many Links if you would like to read the latest on NAC formulations/tests/etc : https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnins.2021.635483/full

NAC nasal formulations , highly bioavailable Gluthianone seem to have some incredible effects for many afflictions.

Max

FM19

Registered Member
Reaction score
Its all about the money - big pharma realizes they can make billions on it. I'll be stocking up on it as it'll probably get worse.

If you want to see how unethical big pharma is - look at the diseases that target races that do not have medical insurance (for instance, sickle cell) and how little research compared to other areas. And, look at how Moderna stock was tanking prior to the pandemic. I haven't researched this, but simple statistics show some alarming correlations with when the 'pandemic' arose to bail out some of these companies.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Its all about the money - big pharma realizes they can make billions on it. I'll be stocking up on it as it'll probably get worse.

If you want to see how unethical big pharma is - look at the diseases that target races that do not have medical insurance (for instance, sickle cell) and how little research compared to other areas. And, look at how Moderna stock was tanking prior to the pandemic. I haven't researched this, but simple statistics show some alarming correlations with when the 'pandemic' arose to bail out some of these companies.

Well well

Yeah, pretty evil of them to completely overstep. Taking away something that has been around forever and just because they have new ways to use it , doesn’t mean they should attack the nutritional supplement companies. There are a ton of new drugs that are coming out made form circumin and berberine. They will probably get hit next ! Hopefully not. Of course the whole Covid thing really has them seeing $$$ signs everywhere!

Max

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’m surpised they don’t say that NAC doesn’t work.

For decades the government has said cannabis has no medical value; the reason it is still Schedule 1. But they have a version available from Big Pharma. Sooo….doesn’thave any value but we can sell you ours.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’m surpised they don’t say that NAC doesn’t work.

For decades the government has said cannabis has no medical value; the reason it is still Schedule 1. But they have a version available from Big Pharma. Sooo….doesn’thave any value but we can sell you ours.

Reform on scheduled compounds made up until present day would or should be looked at. I won’t comment as I am nobody and it is supremely complicated. One thing we do know is that pharma rules all in the world of cash. That they haven’t removed marijuana from schedule I , does not give me hope that anything will improve federally. States have some control but, until it is federally changed; the three letter associations can pick & choose who, what, and where business’s can do. I expect it has a lot to do with prior prison/laws and fiscal reasons far beyond my knowledge. Like a veiny roadmap of what, why, and who it affects positively or negatively.....all leading back to money & power. Countries that legalized marijuana completely (like Uruguay), the first, cannot and aren’t successful based on US federal law. They can make plenty; it could flourish ; but we made it so they couldn’t because of our fed banking system not allowing them to. Same reason people still buy weed even in states it’s recreational; the fees in certain states make the retail price too high. They control who & how much can be grown and by whom. I was surprised when they made pharmaceutical fish oils, Vascepaand Lovaza then reading this, I guess the FDA just makes the rules up as they Go. BTW, A one month supply of Pharmaceutical fish oil/s retail is $330-$422 for Pharma.

Max

- https://www.fda.gov/food/cfsan-cons...omega-3-consumption-and-risk-hypertension-and

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yup that’s how it works, if anything natural competes with Rx drugs the FDA bans it.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yup that’s how it works, if anything natural competes with Rx drugs the FDA bans it.

It just sucks ! You gotta be Nestle(they bought out Natures Bounty) and a bunch of others. Basically all the smaller supplement companies can get stomped on. The nutritional supplements are a $36b industry (as of now). Hopefully there is room for some decent trustworthy brands that don’t sell out. They have the lobbying money. Guess we shall see how this NAC thing goes.

Max

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
It just sucks ! You gotta be Nestle(they bought out Natures Bounty) and a bunch of others. Basically all the smaller supplement companies can get stomped on. The nutritional supplements are a $36b industry (as of now). Hopefully there is room for some decent trustworthy brands that don’t sell out. They have the lobbying money. Guess we shall see how this NAC thing goes.

Max

Smh https://www.nestle.com/media/pressr...-bountiful-company-health-nutrition-portfolio

Now I see . Holy Crap! They own it all. Lol

newbulk

Registered Member
Reaction score
Got damn, I hate the govt and big pharmacy. Its just greedy cat millionaires just laughing

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Actually the FDA went out of their way to attack NAC right after a study came out showing NAC can defeat or eliminate covid and symptoms faster.

Make no mistake about it. Def other reasons as Max posted, but that was definitely the clear as day fire under their ass.

Too many people found out just how healing NAC is now.

I use injectable glutathione and I can tell you that I have seen it have magical effects on labs. You may not believe me but I have seen it put Liver and Kidney ranges from "dangerous" according to a doctor, to "perfect" in a matter of two weeks.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
To schedule NAC in this fashion is just pure ignorance or, elimination of helping individuals stay healthy.

NAC is no cure for covid, it just promotes a healthy environment for the body.

Like Joe Rogan says over and over, health in America is the REAL highest risk factor for many covid deaths.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Actually the FDA went out of their way to attack NAC right after a study came out showing NAC can defeat or eliminate covid and symptoms faster.

Make no mistake about it. Def other reasons as Max posted, but that was definitely the clear as day fire under their ass.

Too many people found out just how healing NAC is now.

I use injectable glutathione and I can tell you that I have seen it have magical effects on labs. You may not believe me but I have seen it put Liver and Kidney ranges from "dangerous" according to a doctor, to "perfect" in a matter of two weeks.

Funny you brought up Gluthianone. This is the Chinese main hospital drug used : read
0d8317c85a97f00ae87c934ec7974c55.plist

Obviously it works for a lot of things....we get info like 10-20yrs later . So sad. At least we know

Max