• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

So I started m1t today. Stupid strong

Odi4796

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I want to make this thread to get some experiences if I can.

also I started this today I took it around 11am. It’s 130pm. Same effects as two years ago insane libido within 10 ish minutes. Burst of energy but wore off. Taste burns my tongue as it should. I go check the scale for the hell of it. I’m up 4 lbs. my face has so much bloat it’s nuts.

anyways as I said who else has ran it

Phill

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
M1T lover.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]what dosage are you taking?[/FONT]

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
must have taken the whole fuckin bottle!lol

Odi4796

Registered Member
Reaction score
why, is there another way to take it? LOL
Reviews seem to fall between I gained this many lbs and lost half of it
and half of it is water versus I gained “ “ this many lbs and kept most of it

wjats your experience regarding LBM and did it compare to SD

Phill

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
never took a gram of water with m1t and, for me, much superior compared to superdrol.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]but taken together they have a great receptor synergy[/FONT]

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
I never ran this...but if the results are a big bloated face, fuck that shit.

That would be a negative experience I wouldn't want to have despite however strong I felt.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Superdrol and M1T........................Goodbye liver

lundgren

Registered Member
Reaction score
never took a gram of water with m1t and, for me, much superior compared to superdrol.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]but taken together they have a great receptor synergy[/FONT]
But supedrol work at 2000-2500 calories (and if I have understand under 2000 too)

With superdrol you're lose all the excessive water retention but win easy between 3 to 5kgs in 4 weeks, with some side effect like back pump, lower appetit (but designed supplement recommends taking milk thistle with high concentration of silymarin)

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

lundgren

Registered Member
Reaction score
Superdrol and M1T........................Goodbye liver
Yes true, but if you're use only this (for supedrol) and don't use alcohol or other toxic compound, with milk thistle normally the value of the liver up but not highly.

I used superdrol at 10mg first week and 10mg morning + afternoon for 3 weeks, with milk thistle (but with low % of silymarin) my big mistake... Because we need around 1 to 1.5g of silymarin to have a real protector and helping, results lot acne on pec , shoulders and back.

For the summer that's suck....

Odi4796

Registered Member
Reaction score

That would be a negative experience I wouldn't want to have despite however strong I felt.
The results are more like 20 lbs in 2-4 weeks. Around the same lean mass as superdrol but way more strength. People like putting on 70-100 lbs on bench in those 3-4 weeks depending on numbers
I don’t like superdrol it makes me depressed it kills my appetite and I can’t lift as well because intramuscular water plays a big roll in force output for me. Another reason I like anadrol

a lot think of m1t as some trash prohormone. Sure it’s real toxic. But a better way to look at it is like this.... boldenone is equipoise right? Dianabol is methylated equipoise. Take equipoise and 5 alpha reduce it u get 1-testosterone or DHB. Now takeDHB and methylate it and you get methyl 1 testosterone.
i have high interest in all the strongest designers being methylstenbolone dymethazine pheraplex superdrol and m1t which happens to be the most potent

Last edited:

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Take the dive ....Inj.SD

Odi4796

Registered Member
Reaction score
Take the dive ....Inj.SD
That’s a good one as well. Less sides for me. But never gave me 30 lbs on all my compound lifts in 2.5 weeks. That being close grip flat bench incline bench squat and deadlift

Phill

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score

M1T is a good product.

Don't rely on a single negative review that we know nothing about.

In a single day, with 10mg, do you have a moon face?
what is the diet like? what and how and how much did you eat the day before?
what else are you taking?
how long?
other dysfunctions, like thyroid ?

give us more info

Last edited:

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
M1t hands down have me better results than any other oral I’ve ever tried. More sides too, I felt like death but fuck I was strong

Jswole220

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes true, but if you're use only this (for supedrol) and don't use alcohol or other toxic compound, with milk thistle normally the value of the liver up but not highly.

I used superdrol at 10mg first week and 10mg morning + afternoon for 3 weeks, with milk thistle (but with low % of silymarin) my big mistake... Because we need around 1 to 1.5g of silymarin to have a real protector and helping, results lot acne on pec , shoulders and back.

For the summer that's suck....

milk thistle is absolutely useless. NAC is far superior however no matter how you try to justify running these orals they are still extremely toxic and should be used with caution