• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

So how many of you guys are on TRT?

rikusf

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was wondering how many of you were on TRT and who's cycling on and off.. Since certain compounds work better with someone who's on TRT and would shut down someone who cycle's from roid to natural for too long

fever

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am on TRT, but I cycle atleast two times a year.

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
Starting in April, cant fucking wait!

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold Board REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
I'm on TRT... you mean we're suppose to take a break from steroiddds?

Stickmancqb

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am and have been on it since I was 26. Test showed a 212 and doctor said test Cyp asap. Haven't looked back since and I blast 1x a year and cruise the rest.

rikusf

Registered Member
Reaction score
has being on trt changed your life much, guys? or is it more of a "huh, ok." and carry on with everything else as usual?

Stickmancqb

Registered Member
Reaction score
has being on trt changed your life much, guys? or is it more of a "huh, ok." and carry on with everything else as usual?
I went from barely making it through the day without a nap and going to bed by 8 to working 12 hard hours and still hitting the gym at 8pm. Weight loss didn't happen because I'm eating more and lifting more but I sure am alot leaner. It's a world of difference and I stockpile test to kill the zombies and hcg for helping repopulate the world.

NaPent1

Registered Member
Reaction score
TRT at 200mg and blast 2 times a year

Joeliftin25

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm mid 20s just made the decision that once I put that needle in my ass I'd just blast..,

and cruise some I guess

WaterTurkey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Beginning self-administered TRT after this current blast is over. Mid 20's with sub 300 test levels. My area however is not too keen on TRT, and based on my age and lack of children I have found zero doctors willing to actually prescribe test (they want to put me on long-term clomid, etc).

Eventually I will get a script just to have a back-up foundation, but I prefer to monitor my own wellness anyway.

dadbod01

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am over 40. I lifted a lot from 15 to 25. Got busy with work and kids, but always stayed physically active. Then the past few years I struggled to get off the couch and do anything, lost interest in many hobbies I had. Had my test checked at the doctor and it was low 200s. Been on TRT for a year, feeling better than I have in years at the gym 5 to 7 days a week, looking to blast soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

fever

Registered Member
Reaction score
I went from barely making it through the day without a nap and going to bed by 8 to working 12 hard hours and still hitting the gym at 8pm. Weight loss didn't happen because I'm eating more and lifting more but I sure am alot leaner. It's a world of difference and I stockpile test to kill the zombies and hcg for helping repopulate the world.

I love this quote! It has drastically changed my life as far as my appearan:clapping:ce but best my love for the gym again and I love waking up every morning with my cock hard, I must also say that I was diagnosed with a slow thyroid at same time and addition to levothyroxine has made me feel like I am 25 again.

Cartoad

Registered Member
Reaction score
Iam pushing 40 and have been on TRT about 5 months now and feel great also diagnosed with low thyroid and taking levothyroxine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk