• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

So hard to find apt or house to rent

Shotta609

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I been trying to find a place to live for months, 1 bdr is that’s it nothing drastic…1500$ is good for me, I looked at a 50 mile radius and there is nothing…. All apt complex full, no houses to rent….. just needed to vent thanks for listening

SiliconeSack

Registered Member
Reaction score
It is here as well. Recently started divorce process well 6 months ago. Im keeping the house and the ex cant find anywhere close by (ease for care of kids) to rent or buy thats worth whats being asked. Thankfully the house is big enough to have separate rooms but its hard to find anything right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete44

Registered Member
Reaction score
It is here as well. Recently started divorce process well 6 months ago. Im keeping the house and the ex cant find anywhere close by (ease for care of kids) to rent or buy thats worth whats being asked. Thankfully the house is big enough to have separate rooms but its hard to find anything right now.

I know it sucks but you are a good guy and would do the same for mother of my children

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Where I live
Studio $2000
1 bed $2800
2 bed $3800
3 bed $5100

All apartments so you are getting a bargain my friend

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
We must be in the same area my friend. NOVA or LA
I pay $2600 for a one bedroom, parking/utilities not included
I live in my own house and I can rent it for $6500 month easy. Question is if I do that where do I live? LOL

Shotta609

Registered Member
Reaction score
Here in NJ everything taken , 1 place rent was 1350 month they wanted you to make 4050$ a month after taxes to be eligible for the place and it wasn’t even gig

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Build Back Better guys.

Cmon man. Biden's doing a fantastic job.

Fucking up this Country.
Its not Biden my friend, is pretty much the Democrats policy. Doesn't matter who is in the office as a Democrat, their policies are awful. A Democrat in the 90's would be considered a Republican today. This is how far they've gone to the left

badgerz94

Registered Member
Reaction score
Come to Wisconsin, you can get a 2 bedroom in a good area for $1000. BUT, you have to put up with rednecks, fat fucks, inbreds, idiots who like to drink a 30 pack of Busch Light while fishing, then drive home blasted out of their mind and beat their wife. Half of your neighbors will have at least one DUI and a domestic violence conviction. What else would you expect in a state where bars are allowed to open at 6am. I left SoCal to come here so my wife could be near her family. I should be committed to the psych ward or a mental institution.

frank zazz

Super duper mod
Registered Member
Reaction score
2600 for a one bedroom ? Where in the hell do you guys live , seems like it’s time to relocate . I sure hope that you guys are making 500k plus a year because those prices are fucked .this is what 2600 a month will get you around here . 3300 sq foot 5 bedroom and this is with the inflated values . It sold in 2020 for 100k less than it’s listed right now .

Attachments

• 2C071CF8-F3BD-4707-B299-AF76B42E88BF.jpeg
    2C071CF8-F3BD-4707-B299-AF76B42E88BF.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 15

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
2600 for a one bedroom ? Where in the hell do you guys live , seems like it’s time to relocate . I sure hope that you guys are making 500k plus a year because those prices are fucked .this is what 2600 a month will get you around here . 3300 sq foot 5 bedroom and this is with the inflated values . It sold in 2020 for 100k less than it’s listed right now .

Damn man i need something like that !!!

selfmademonster

Registered Member
Reaction score
Come to Wisconsin, you can get a 2 bedroom in a good area for $1000. BUT, you have to put up with rednecks, fat fucks, inbreds, idiots who like to drink a 30 pack of Busch Light while fishing, then drive home blasted out of their mind and beat their wife. Half of your neighbors will have at least one DUI and a domestic violence conviction. What else would you expect in a state where bars are allowed to open at 6am. I left SoCal to come here so my wife could be near her family. I should be committed to the psych ward or a mental institution.

I found out many years ago that's places are cheaper for a reason. Laugh at my friends buying houses out of state just because of the prices.... Like what else is out there? Basically like paying for your own prison.

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Up in the hills for me. 😄 Nice 2 floor 2 bed with springfed well 3.5 acres, lawn mowed and trash taken. $900/mo. I kid you not.

I know people 30 min away in the city paying 2600 for 2br, no yard, 1 parking spot, + they pay for water & trash for like another 4-500 on top of that!

You gotta go COUNTRY!

frank zazz

Super duper mod
Registered Member
Reaction score
I found out many years ago that's places are cheaper for a reason. Laugh at my friends buying houses out of state just because of the prices.... Like what else is out there? Basically like paying for your own prison.
Thought you were from Cali I don’t remember but I was born in southern California and thought that is was some great state when I left but there are plenty of other places with things to do without of the problems ca has

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm renting this place as we speak.

But the bastard involved wants me to pay $100 a month

If it keeps him in the good graces of the church and away from Brad Wesley I will foot the bill....

Screen-Shot-2019-01-03-at-11.09.11-AM.jpg
1660078993328.png

1660079013390.png

SiliconeSack

Registered Member
Reaction score

That my friend is not just Wisconsin. Pretty much any back woods country area you get that. I was just in Tennessee for a week and saw it there.

Gadal

Registered Member
Reaction score
I been trying to find a place to live for months, 1 bdr is that’s it nothing drastic…1500$ is good for me, I looked at a 50 mile radius and there is nothing…. All apt complex full, no houses to rent….. just needed to vent thanks for listening
hope youre not in florida bro... i rent a room for $800... a room. I make decent money and can barely afford to exist. worst part is- no offense to people moving here - but all the people moving here are making it worse for natives who are having life costs rise with limited wage increases. i don't understand how some people can afford to live like they do... makes me wonder what i am doing wrong.
i wish you the best of luck and i hope you find a safe place to lay your head and call yours.

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
That my friend is not just Wisconsin. Pretty much any back woods country area you get that. I was just in Tennessee for a week and saw it there.

Them good ol boys will be fighting the commies with us soon enough… so don’t judge. Be humble.

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
hope youre not in florida bro... i rent a room for $800... a room. I make decent money and can barely afford to exist. worst part is- no offense to people moving here - but all the people moving here are making it worse for natives who are having life costs rise with limited wage increases. i don't understand how some people can afford to live like they do... makes me wonder what i am doing wrong.
i wish you the best of luck and i hope you find a safe place to lay your head and call yours.
I hear ya. I don’t get it at all. I feel like the odd man out. Make decent money. Got a decent house… but I’ll be damned if I could save a penny. Fuckers driving 70k trucks going on vacations 3x a year.

What the fuck am I not understanding?

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
My mortgage is $2,000k a month. That’s 2 story’s, 2 baths, 5 bedrooms, large kitchen with island.. sits on 3/4 of an acer. Not too shabby but I have houses selling on my road for $675k and $730k.. and these are single family homes not multi-family homes ready for renting to
6 or 7 families. The housing market right now is insane… my girls condo 4 years ago it was worth $215k and we checked a month ago and it’s at $330k!!! Insane! I keep telling her to sell… she only owes $19,000 left on the mortgage so she is going to make out very well 😁

Shotta609

Registered Member
Reaction score
I used to live in Delray Beach 2 yrs ago but I was getting to fucked up I had to get out of there