• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So called american athlete's

Jaxz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These so called american athlete's competing in tbe olympics turning there back on the american flag should not receive funding and be allowed to compete as a american !!!

I wonder what China would do if one of their athletes did that…. Since they love communism so much maybe we should treat them the same way….

Fuck em all. Send them all to some shit hole country and loose their passports. They are all pieces of shit.

That delusional db should not be allowed to represent america in any aspect, especially the olympics

Some of my gone now friends bleed to keep it Red..And that's a slap in the Face to the friends AND family of loved ones that gave their All..If you don't like it here get the Fuck out.. I'm not going anywhere,it's nearly that Revolution time again..this is where I waste born..Good or Bad..you want change..fight for it..

But being disrespectful to the Way of Life we ENJOY here..Needs to not stopped.. that's not the platform..BTW it really pisses me off..

Don’t fret over it as none of your taxes fund athletes.
Its not about the money...If you put that uniform on then you are representing us, you representing all those who came before us, and passing on the legacy to those in the future. If that is too much for them to handle then they need not be there.

IML Gear Cream!
Its not about the money...If you put that uniform on then you are representing us, you representing all those who came before us, and passing on the legacy to those in the future. If that is too much for them to handle then they need not be there.

Agree 100%

These anti American democrats will never understand that. All the cool kids are hating America these days.

This has nothing to do with this topic...
So please let me explain...

TGuns..is an old timer like me..one I used to lean on..one that helped me..one I trust...and one who speaks his mind..

Moreover,He is valuable resource to this community and I've been trying to get our Vets to return to the fold in everyway I can..Not just for them but Everyone..Far too many have left for a ton of various reasons..But leaving a void follows..We have the Best forum around..but it's because guys like Tommy that set the ground work..made those stickys..Nobody Reads..

I'm not asking you to kiss his ass.. But I am asking you..Welcome back my friend,one we can all use..
Did I say he speaks his mind...He doesn't bullshit..I know this first-hand.. he's come down on me a few times..He was right..I was wrong..

Over the Years I've grown to respect this Man...and in time I'm sure all of you will do the same..

Sorry..Jaxz didn't mean to Hijack your thread..

And this certifies why their behavior is acceptable. The companies that back the athletes are also anti flag and US as well. You are a reflection of the people you sleep with, and the athletes are in bed with their sponsors. Many are patriotic, but most will bend the knee to the corporate cock!

I do agree with you but...this didn't just start happened..
The Freedom Everyone here enjoys daily is spit on..stepped on..and just taken for granted..
Too many corporations have poisoned this Country.. bought politicians..perhaps a few seats in the Senate..Who knows just what lenghts.. Generations of untitled.. the division in this country is at a all-time high..and the Media...What a Joke..

Truly a sad time...But at the same time..we live in with freedoms many never experience..I find it most disrespectful that some things are even allowed..

It starts with the people... it's a very fine line between having freedom But not allowed to use it..
So on one hand..Yeah it pisses me off intensity..Yet in this Great Country,they have that Freedom to express..

Would it say in China,Iran,...or anywhere in Africa..you might get shot or hung..

I do agree with you but...this didn't just start happened..
The Freedom Everyone here enjoys daily is spit on..stepped on..and just taken for granted..
Too many corporations have poisoned this Country.. bought politicians..perhaps a few seats in the Senate..Who knows just what lenghts.. Generations of untitled.. the division in this country is at a all-time high..and the Media...What a Joke..

Truly a sad time...But at the same time..we live in with freedoms many never experience..I find it most disrespectful that some things are even allowed..

It starts with the people... it's a very fine line between having freedom But not allowed to use it..
So on one hand..Yeah it pisses me off intensity..Yet in this Great Country,they have that Freedom to express..

Would it say in China,Iran,...or anywhere in Africa..you might get shot or hung..

They do have that right no doubt but it’s a slap in the face to everyone here so they can’t complain about being called out on their bullshit. Add in the fact that nobody is forcing them to compete and it becomes even more ridiculous. They can talk all they want about how bad the US is but they’re still here.

And this certifies why their behavior is acceptable. The companies that back the athletes are also anti flag and US as well. You are a reflection of the people you sleep with, and the athletes are in bed with their sponsors. Many are patriotic, but most will bend the knee to the corporate cock!

You’ve obviously got time to research every keystroke you make, good for you.
These are amateur athletes trying to get any help funding their sport they can. Maybe if this country helped a bit they’d be a bit more betrothed to your expectations.

This has nothing to do with this topic...
So please let me explain...

TGuns..is an old timer like me..one I used to lean on..one that helped me..one I trust...and one who speaks his mind..

Moreover,He is valuable resource to this community and I've been trying to get our Vets to return to the fold in everyway I can..Not just for them but Everyone..Far too many have left for a ton of various reasons..But leaving a void follows..We have the Best forum around..but it's because guys like Tommy that set the ground work..made those stickys..Nobody Reads..

I'm not asking you to kiss his ass.. But I am asking you..Welcome back my friend,one we can all use..
Did I say he speaks his mind...He doesn't bullshit..I know this first-hand.. he's come down on me a few times..He was right..I was wrong..

Over the Years I've grown to respect this Man...and in time I'm sure all of you will do the same..

Sorry..Jaxz didn't mean to Hijack your thread..

Not to worry brother. I’m an American just like these guys and love and respect this country. I served to defend the constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic, honorable discharge, pay more taxes than many, fly the flag in front of my home and treat all Americans with respect regardless of their views. So when I make a simple post about Olympic funding and they act like godamn fools I just shrug it off.

They do have that right no doubt but it’s a slap in the face to everyone here so they can’t complain about being called out on their bullshit. Add in the fact that nobody is forcing them to compete and it becomes even more ridiculous. They can talk all they want about how bad the US is but they’re still here.

I don't disagree with you..and their actions are tasteless and most disrespectful.. it's just a fine line between having freedoms but you can't do that.. Definitely the wrong platform..
For example L.James..what the hell does this guy know about working class people..? But he's always got something to say..
Sorry but he is so detached from reality..calling football players slaves..sorry the kicker probably makes a million..yeah for him I guess it is..Being prior Military and son 2 tour in Afghanistan..you damn well know I'm pissed..

Get Shredded!
Any time my friend..glad to see you in the mix again..

Not to worry brother. I’m an American just like these guys and love and respect this country. I served to defend the constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic, honorable discharge, pay more taxes than many, fly the flag in front of my home and treat all Americans with respect regardless of their views. So when I make a simple post about Olympic funding and they act like godamn fools I just shrug it off.

Anyone who voted for Biden does not love or respect this country. Come on man…

You’ve obviously got time to research every keystroke you make, good for you.
These are amateur athletes trying to get any help funding their sport they can. Maybe if this country helped a bit they’d be a bit more betrothed to your expectations.

They shouldn't use this stage to make there complaints . If there funded by private market let them do Thur them !!! They can't because they want let them plain and simple !!! They get up there infront of the world and show there ass like american isn't the greatest fucking country in world .Fuck them and who ever backs them plain and simple !!!

The country is turning into the biggest shit show ever that's for sure !!!

Also company's that sponsor these so called athletes do get kick backs from tax payees plain simple if you think other wise maybe your the ones really in tbe damn dark here !!

They shouldn't use this stage to make there complaints . If there funded by private market let them do Thur them !!! They can't because they want let them plain and simple !!! They get up there infront of the world and show there ass like american isn't the greatest fucking country in world .Fuck them and who ever backs them plain and simple !!!

Not to mention they are turning their backs on this country all for some fictitious reason, they are just acting like racist entitled crybabies.

The athletes that participate in the Olympics have to earn that spot, it's not given to them.

Would you be happier if a lesser athlete who got beaten by them represent the US based upon their patriotism? Are you ok with fielding our second best to compete against the worlds' best because their views closer align with yours?

These are amateurs, most very young.

You never did something in your youth that you looked back on and regretted?
Are you that perfect?

Have any of you ever competed at world class level? Competed at all? Got caught up in a moment?

You all walk a razor thin line.

The athletes that participate in the Olympics have to earn that spot, it's not given to them.

Would you be happier if a lesser athlete who got beaten by them represent the US based upon their patriotism? Are you ok with fielding our second best to compete against the worlds' best because their views closer align with yours?

These are amateurs, most very young.

You never did something in your youth that you looked back on and regretted?
Are you that perfect?

Have any of you ever competed at world class level? Competed at all? Got caught up in a moment?

You all walk a razor thin line.

You make some good points I'll give u that . Just pisses me off they disrespectful to the country and it's people that have sarficed for there freedom . But I guess that's the way these kids act now days !!! Also from the way it looks were going to be second to china anyways. The government has really fucked up this country to say the least .

You stay in your little circle jerk with your eyes closed if you want.
Not me.

So you believe the people on power now are doing what's best for america ??? I sure hope not !!! If these is the case I feel very sorry for my grandkids and yours .

Back