• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sleep issues..

x3hardcore

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did anyone else ever have sleep issues while talking anadrol. Im mid cycle and cant say i was getting perfect sleep while taking test alone, some nights it would be hard to get comfortable. Im 3 days into anadrol 50mgED (25mg AM and 25mg PM) and I have been having a hard time sleeping. In the late evenings i feel tired and so i go to lay down but after 30min i literally cant get comfortable and cant go to sleep. Not sure if this is a coincidence or not, i did just come off a christmas vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone else ever have sleep issues while talking anadrol. Im mid cycle and cant say i was getting perfect sleep while taking test alone, some nights it would be hard to get comfortable. Im 3 days into anadrol 50mgED (25mg AM and 25mg PM) and I have been having a hard time sleeping. In the late evenings i feel tired and so i go to lay down but after 30min i literally cant get comfortable and cant go to sleep. Not sure if this is a coincidence or not, i did just come off a christmas vacation.

Sleep issues seem to be one of the sides on all types of PED’s . Each compound has a set of sides just waiting for you. The thing is....each member have polar opposite sides. One gets too tired, others cannot sleep. Guess it is a crap shoot! Tren is one that a lot get issues; hence the term Trensomnia. One thing I see w Adrol is lack of appetite more than not but, also other guys eat like a Horse !!

Max

Sleep issues seem to be one of the sides on all types of PED’s . Each compound has a set of sides just waiting for you. The thing is....each member have polar opposite sides. One gets too tired, others cannot sleep. Guess it is a crap shoot! Tren is one that a lot get issues; hence the term Trensomnia. One thing I see w Adrol is lack of appetite more than not but, also other guys eat like a Horse !!

Max

Thanks brother. I totally understand what youre saying. Seems to be rarer that people cant sleep on drol rather then feeling tired and sleeping all the time. I havnt felt the decreased hunger yet. Ive been pretty fucking hungry all the time.

Might want to try some melatonin to help you fall asleep and stay sleeping bro.

Might want to try some melatonin to help you fall asleep and stay sleeping bro.

I have tried melatonin though recently only tried 1.5-5mg before bed. Havnt had a consistant effect. Maybe tonight ill try upping it to 10-15 or something. What do you think as far as dosage A.font?

Not alçl the side effects came from gear , we are on Christmas and most of us go to bed to late and wake up to late to and this can be cause of insomnia . Chocolate before bed is best way to not sleep . If you have trouble to sleep use hgh or ml677 to help you sleep better and deeper and take Melatonin / Gaba to help to .

Not alçl the side effects came from gear , we are on Christmas and most of us go to bed to late and wake up to late to and this can be cause of insomnia . Chocolate before bed is best way to not sleep . If you have trouble to sleep use hgh or ml677 to help you sleep better and deeper and take Melatonin / Gaba to help to .

Thanks MONSTRO. I think i may pick up some MK677 as i have used it before and is very decent for sleeping.

Happy to help you . We are here to help each other with our personal experience . Yes i love MK to give me huge pump , deep sleep and hunger to eat my 6k calories . happy new Year to all

Thanks MONSTRO. I think i may pick up some MK677 as i have used it before and is very decent for sleeping.

I have tried melatonin though recently only tried 1.5-5mg before bed. Havnt had a consistant effect. Maybe tonight ill try upping it to 10-15 or something. What do you think as far as dosage A.font?

nothing below 5 mg

Smoke more weed. Big bong hits right before bed.

giphy.gif

Max

Killing liberals always helps me sleep better at night.

Fuck or whack off before you turn out the lights for the night. That def. helps. Thank me later.
Now fuck off.
Yours Truly
Lifter6973

How’s your blood pressure? High BP negatively effects my sleep

I have yet to buy a blood pressure monitor. Maybe ill go scoop one up tomorrow. I usually use the free ones in stores but they hve them closed due to covid.

Usually I’m a 5mg guy but I’ve also done 10mg and it puts me right out. I always buy the 5mg pills.

Usually I’m a 5mg guy but I’ve also done 10mg and it puts me right out. I always buy the 5mg pills.

May be a coincidence but i bumped the melatonin to 15mg forst night and slept great and then 10mg last night and slept alright. I think 15mg is the spot.

Get Shredded!
May be a coincidence but i bumped the melatonin to 15mg forst night and slept great and then 10mg last night and slept alright. I think 15mg is the spot.

Yea you might be a 15mg guy that’s all. Quality sleep is amazing and well needed. Before I got my cpap machine I slept like shit all the time and was a complete piece of shit because of it.

Yea you might be a 15mg guy that’s all. Quality sleep is amazing and well needed. Before I got my cpap machine I slept like shit all the time and was a complete piece of shit because of it.

Yeah I hear you. I feel like I have always had sleep issues. I wake up multiplw times a night and then notice i have to piss so i have to do that. Prolly like 2-3 times a night.

Yeah I hear you. I feel like I have always had sleep issues. I wake up multiplw times a night and then notice i have to piss so i have to do that. Prolly like 2-3 times a night.

It’s worth going for a sleep study bro

We all talk about eat alot , train intense and most of us forget about recovery ( DEEP SLEEP) . if you dont sleep you increase cortisol and that way fat and lose muscle . You cant have sucess eating great diet and training intense but not sleeping enough . Why baby grow so quick ? alot of sleep and naps ( do the same ) , he eats every 2 hours ( do the same ) . You need to do this 3 points 100% to get results

I never had any major sleep issues. I just would toss and turn at night occasionally. I finally had tried one of those weighted blankets and was surprised it made a difference in my sleep. It keeps me more relaxed and cooler. I hardly toss and turn anymore. I got a 40lb king size blanket.

You can have sleep issues with any steroid. Even with my TRT injection I pin in the morning because if I pin at night it can sometimes interfere with a good night's rest.

I have had chronic insomnia 20+ years, prior to gear. Gear definitely has an effect on it. Because of this, my Dr. switches it up because your body gets used to any type (script or OTC) of sleeping medications. What has worked for me the last few years is Low dose Seroquel .25 or .50mg and 5mg of melatonin. Sleep like a baby and Seroquel has been around since the 80’s and is very cheap and easy to obtain. It works by blocking neurotransmitters, serotonin and dopamine, not to mention Cortisol. When I feel it is no longer working as well, my Dr. said to add another .25mg. You can get them in .25mg pills. No side effects.

To add, I have had several sleep studies over the decades. I’ve also upped my melatonin, but anything over 10mg some studies suggest no benefits.

LowT

Last edited:
Often sleep issues from gear are magnesium related. I’d start taking magnesium glycinate and see if it helps

I got a prescription for hydroxyzine at the va for anxiety, but i only really use it when i have trouble sleeping. Doesn’t help i work shift work so few times a week i pop a few to guarantee some solid sleep when i need it. They work great if you are like me and sleep can become an issue. Might be worth looking into.

Yesterday my back was really hurting so I took 2 Advil PM. Damn thing knocked me out for 9 hours straight. What the heck do they have in that thing?

Back