• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Show worthy physique? Critique welcome

bc123jm

Registered Member
Reaction score
I thought we all did that.... I use Hugh Jackman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i used some fitness not well known model .. it was my lil social experiment how chicks always say looks dont matter balah blah,
i put up a few shirtless pic and said some shit like looking for true love and to be taken seriously not just for my looks. lol i got like 100 emails a day . it was insane

Skip503

Registered Member
Reaction score
It happens to the best of us!

Um who the fucc are you again? Havnt been round long, I don't want any dildos thank you

I'm just someone that's not a lying piece of shit, trying to pass off pictures of fitness models as me.
I'm thinking you've got too many dildos shoved up your ass right now to want any more

GotTren?

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm just someone that's not a lying piece of shit, trying to pass off pictures of fitness models as me.
I'm thinking you've got too many dildos shoved up your ass right now to want any more

Your merely a peasant. Hopping on the bandwagon. I did my dirt and owned up to it. It is what it is. So be my guest and take a walk now, jump off a cliff or go for a swim. Your comments are just weak. Your beating a dead horse at this point.

Shit didn't think I was this popular, like the town whore. How do you get banned in this bitch?

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
What are you bro? I didn't come at you sideways till you opened your mouth. Let that simmer a bit.

I didn't hit a nerve did I?

Yawn.

You are not even mildly interesting.

GotTren?

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yawn.

You are not even mildly interesting.

You claim in not interesting then why are you still here talking. Out the keyboard down bro, it's ok. Did you get that dnp

anaheim

Registered Member
Reaction score
You look great bro...and at 5'10 and 183lbs you still have alot of room for growth-just keep you'r gains solid and lean don't try to gain too much too quickly because you have a tight/small waist and you don't want to compromise that. Good luck brother-and remember there are some fucking great physiques out there that have not made a dime-think outside of the box and combine a smart brain with a smart body and you can't wrong..

GotTren?

Registered Member
Reaction score
You look great bro...and at 5'10 and 183lbs you still have alot of room for growth-just keep you'r gains solid and lean don't try to gain too much too quickly because you have a tight/small waist and you don't want to compromise that. Good luck brother-and remember there are some fucking great physiques out there that have not made a dime-think outside of the box and combine a smart brain with a smart body and you can't wrong..

Not me bro.... read through shit before throwing a comment in. Lesson learned

anaheim

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
And thanks for the quick reply...like how you stay on top of you'r fake post pics a-hole.

Reactions: GGG

SKillZ

Banned
Reaction score
Where is the pussy?

Attachments

• shemale-yum-jane-marie-solo-3.jpg
    shemale-yum-jane-marie-solo-3.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 67

bc123jm

Registered Member
Reaction score
ahh just what this thread was missing ,, some tranny action .. now its an official asf classic

Aton

Registered Member
Reaction score
When is this bs gonna end?

Next subject!

11af749445a6a683930869bf0fbfff08.jpg