• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Show worthy physique? Critique welcome

GrilledCheddar

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do a couple of shows, maybe even start a YouTube channel to get your name out and wait till some company signs you up.
You will be rolling in cash and freebies as Instagram celebrity.

He cat-fished us.... someone did google search and found out he's posting pics of Rob Riches the pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skinnyguy180

vv mine
Registered Member
Reaction score
Do a couple of shows, maybe even start a YouTube channel to get your name out and wait till some company signs you up.
You will be rolling in cash and freebies as Instagram celebrity.

he needs to hone his Photoshop skills if he is going to compete with the instagram Fitness models

1-3-500x500.jpg

photoshop1.jpg

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think everyone is overreacting lol.

I mean hell, I was the first person to get fooled. It happens.

Just don't listen to the guy or trust what he posts anymore. I don't think a ban is warranted personally.

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered Member
Reaction score

Just don't listen to the guy or trust what he posts anymore. I don't think a ban is warranted personally.

Agreed. No reason to ban the fella, just persistent neg trains.

thegame

Registered Member
Reaction score

I agree, a ban is a little harsh, but he has lost ALL credibility and now his posts will just be comical to all, or just flat out ignored.

big_rich

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't know if he will stick around as he will get heat no matter what he posts from now on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

DUTCHPHARMA

Registered Member
Reaction score
Solid build for Classic Physique. You would actually be able to complete a little heavier which should make you look that much fuller.

bc123jm

Registered Member
Reaction score

come on monty 7 day ban.. kinda like putting a little kid in time out :)

Dannie

Registered Member
Reaction score
Motha fuccas be banning around here. Yea I know I did catfish everyone. Saying another guy's body is mine, shouldn't have happened and I got carried away. I'm no slouch in the gym. I have a very similar build to Mr riches. He is the reason I am training so hard, I want to look just like the dude. I want to post my pics but can't I have significant tattoos and can't blur all those out. Sorry for anyone I have let down and everyone is owed a response by me. I'm not going out like this. Fire away lol

No doubt about it, you solicited plenty of free shit from sponsors on here. And If this hadn't came out I would have probably offered you sponsored cycle as well.

Anyhow regain some credibility and prove that you at least lift by posting a picture in long sleeved compression top, I assume you don't have leg tattoos if so try to recreate the pic below.
Be sure to write 'ASF' or 'Love Rob' either on a body part or piece of paper...

attachment.php

GotTren?

Registered Member
Reaction score
No doubt about it, you solicited plenty of free shit from sponsors on here. And If this hadn't came out I would have probably offered you sponsored cycle as well.

Anyhow regain some credibility and prove that you at least lift by posting a picture in long sleeved compression top, I assume you don't have leg tattoos if so try to recreate the pic below.
Be sure to write 'ASF' or 'Love Rob' either on a body part or piece of paper...

attachment.php

Hahaha my retarded ass didn't even think of that. Too much tren. I still have some good size under a compressed shirt. I would have only had to black out the face and neck. lol I surely don't need any gear. Wish I would have just thought about that shit, buts it's all over now for me

Skip503

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hahaha my retarded ass didn't even think of that. Too much tren. I still have some good size under a compressed shirt. I would have only had to black out the face and neck. lol I surely don't need any gear. Wish I would have just thought about that shit, buts it's all over now for me

Shocking with your high intelligence you didn't think of that!
but shocking still with your high intelligence you stole someone else's pictures to push as yours!

bc123jm

Registered Member
Reaction score
you shoulda just said it was a belated Aprils joke..

GotTren?

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Shocking with your high intelligence you didn't think of that!
but shocking still with your high intelligence you stole someone else's pictures to push as yours!

It happens to the best of us!

Um who the fucc are you again? Havnt been round long, I don't want any dildos thank you

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
It happens to the best of us!

Um who the fucc are you again? Havnt been round long, I don't want any dildos thank you

Being a lying sack of shit happens to the best of us? Um no!

You being a lying sack of shit is just who you are.

GotTren?

Registered Member
Reaction score
you shoulda just said it was a belated Aprils joke..

Hahaha then it would have still been lieing. This is the end of my road on these boards. Imma get back to the day job...

GotTren?

Registered Member
Reaction score

Shut your fat chubbed ass up. Go take a shit ton of DNP. You ain't tough. I can do more push-ups than you

bc123jm

Registered Member
Reaction score

at least he was honest about be dishonest lol just think of all the poor online whores he has strung along. cause you know hes on
the online dating sites .. tell the truth got tren you have post a fake profile of pof before right . i mean just to see what kinda response you would get

GotTren?

Registered Member
Reaction score
at least he was honest about be dishonest lol just think of all the poor online whores he has strung along. cause you know hes on
the online dating sites .. tell the truth got tren you have post a fake profile of pof before right . i mean just to see what kinda response you would get

lol I was on POf hahaha but it was me . Before my cat fishing days homie haha.

GrilledCheddar

Registered Member
Reaction score

I thought we all did that.... I use Hugh Jackman.

GotTren?

Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh wow, an internet tough guy.

What are you bro? I didn't come at you sideways till you opened your mouth. Let that simmer a bit.

I didn't hit a nerve did I?